Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is Hoddle's role? 14:18 - Aug 25 with 3427 viewskysersosaqpr

Did a corporate job at spuds yesterday. Hoddle was in there wining and dining in his best "Saturday Night Fever" suit. If he's the first team coach, why isn't he with the team and on the touch line with the other coaches? Wasn't doing any tv work?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

What is Hoddle's role? on 14:28 - Aug 25 with 3393 viewsfrancisbowles

I watched live on TV in the states and Glenda was seen sitting in the stand and making lots of notes. Also saw him on MOTD last week when he seemed to be dictating notes.
What is Hoddle's role? on 14:32 - Aug 25 with 3376 viewskysersosaqpr

What is Hoddle's role? on 14:28 - Aug 25 by francisbowles

I watched live on TV in the states and Glenda was seen sitting in the stand and making lots of notes. Also saw him on MOTD last week when he seemed to be dictating notes.

So he's H's PA / secretary ?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

What is Hoddle's role? on 14:52 - Aug 25 with 3303 viewsjonno

What is Hoddle's role? on 14:28 - Aug 25 by francisbowles

I would imagine one of those notes would be to the effect of "Faurlin must be first choice starter in central midfield". Won't please Arry.
What is Hoddle's role? on 14:56 - Aug 25 with 3283 viewsfrancisbowles

I would like to think he is observing the game and finding small things that may be helpful to H at half time. I believe that he came down to the dugout in the latter stages aginst Hull and made suggestions re subs and tactics. It is commonly believed that you get a different (better) view from the stand than the rather flat view from the touchline.
What is Hoddle's role? on 15:00 - Aug 25 with 3265 viewsTheBlob

Shteve always sat in the stand.You remember Shteve don't you?The next best thing after sliced Edam - the man you were all banging on about to lead us even unto Salvation?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

What is Hoddle's role? on 15:02 - Aug 25 with 3258 viewsTheBlob

What is Hoddle's role? on 15:00 - Aug 25 by TheBlob

Shteve always sat in the stand.You remember Shteve don't you?The next best thing after sliced Edam - the man you were all banging on about to lead us even unto Salvation?

Sorry,
Shalvashion.

What is Hoddle's role? on 15:08 - Aug 25 with 3233 viewsStantheman

The voice of reason blob. Your not helping. If anyone is to blame it's that abomination spark.
What is Hoddle's role? on 15:16 - Aug 25 with 3195 viewsWeaverQPR

Ham cheese and a pinch of pickle

@WeavQPR

Login to get fewer ads

What is Hoddle's role? on 15:53 - Aug 25 with 3109 viewsTacticalR

It's easier to assess the feng shui from higher up in the stands.

Air hostess clique

What is Hoddle's role? on 17:52 - Aug 25 with 2941 viewsAntti_Heinola

What is Hoddle's role? on 15:00 - Aug 25 by TheBlob

do calm down blob! you'll do yourself mischief! You're awfully shrill sometimes - i don't think anyone went particularly overboard about McClaren, they just said performances were not as good once he left, which is statistically true and aesthetically arguable.

McClaren was on the touchline a lot too - doing some coaching. Lucky someone was. For the record, Hoddle can sit where he likes. i understand he's only part time, anyway, so not really bothered what he does on matchday and of course Warnock's right hand man always sat in the stand.

Bare bones.

What is Hoddle's role? on 19:42 - Aug 25 with 2823 viewsTheBlob

What is Hoddle's role? on 17:52 - Aug 25 by Antti_Heinola

do calm down blob! you'll do yourself mischief! You're awfully shrill sometimes - i don't think anyone went particularly overboard about McClaren, they just said performances were not as good once he left, which is statistically true and aesthetically arguable.

McClaren was on the touchline a lot too - doing some coaching. Lucky someone was. For the record, Hoddle can sit where he likes. i understand he's only part time, anyway, so not really bothered what he does on matchday and of course Warnock's right hand man always sat in the stand.

Didn't go overboard?Just as well some of you learned how to swim.
And where was Shteve situated at Wembley shaking his head?
So what's your point anyway?
Is there any point you meek bastard?

What is Hoddle's role? on 22:15 - Aug 25 with 2692 viewsAntti_Heinola

What is Hoddle's role? on 19:42 - Aug 25 by TheBlob

Didn't go overboard?Just as well some of you learned how to swim.
And where was Shteve situated at Wembley shaking his head?
So what's your point anyway?
Is there any point you meek bastard?

My point was to tell you to calm down, really, because you were squealing about McClaren like a little piglet! But also to agree with you that it doesn't really matter where a coach sits, or whether he gets up and down a lot or not.
Also, I don't like you.

Bare bones.

What is Hoddle's role? on 22:23 - Aug 25 with 2676 viewsTheBlob

What is Hoddle's role? on 22:15 - Aug 25 by Antti_Heinola

My point was to tell you to calm down, really, because you were squealing about McClaren like a little piglet! But also to agree with you that it doesn't really matter where a coach sits, or whether he gets up and down a lot or not.
Also, I don't like you.

Well that goes double for me you Maidstonian toerag.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024