Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
another one bites the dust 16:07 - Dec 2 with 668 viewsFruitbat

Dominic Vose has had the two year contract he signed in May cancelled by mutual consent and has left the club.

Early promise never really developed into anything more tangible and lack of pace has probably got him found out in the new regime. That or at 21 years old and with 30 odd games under his belt he's too old and experienced for our squad.
another one bites the dust on 17:43 - Dec 2 with 640 viewsLeadbelly

I'm not sure which applies best to the situation...deck clearing or cloth cutting.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

another one bites the dust on 19:31 - Dec 2 with 623 viewswessex_exile

another one bites the dust on 17:43 - Dec 2 by Leadbelly

I'm not sure which applies best to the situation...deck clearing or cloth cutting.

If we had to pay off his contract, then deck clearing more than cloth cutting I reckon. I thought he was a good player in the few games I saw him play, but definitely with a lack of real pace to get past players, not in the right mould for Tony Humes' free-flowing total football passing style of play...mind you, after Saturday it would appear none of them are...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

another one bites the dust on 19:52 - Dec 3 with 572 viewsdurham_exile

another one bites the dust on 19:31 - Dec 2 by wessex_exile

If we had to pay off his contract, then deck clearing more than cloth cutting I reckon. I thought he was a good player in the few games I saw him play, but definitely with a lack of real pace to get past players, not in the right mould for Tony Humes' free-flowing total football passing style of play...mind you, after Saturday it would appear none of them are...

Dom Vose, simply too old for our team who are appearing in Babes in the Wood this year!

I agree Wessex, Vose was good in the early games that I saw him play in, but he went off the boil and has never recreated that early promise.

Come on the kids!

Up the Junior U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024