Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
a message to you tony 23:07 - Feb 10 with 5577 viewsshrewranger

just leave things the way they are.the players are obviously responding to chris.before the game i thought the team selection was shite,along with most posters.we were wrong.maybe just maybe this man is the real deal..take a punt tony. give him a chance
a message to you tony on 23:17 - Feb 10 with 5530 viewsQPR_Nippon

I agree with your sentiment, but I don't think he posts on here.

If only there were some medium we could use to communicate our thoughts to him, and vice-versa. Would be a glorious thing with no conceivable downside at all
[Post edited 10 Feb 2015 23:21]
a message to you tony on 23:22 - Feb 10 with 5486 viewsPommyhoop

a message to you tony on 23:17 - Feb 10 by QPR_Nippon

I agree with your sentiment, but I don't think he posts on here.

If only there were some medium we could use to communicate our thoughts to him, and vice-versa. Would be a glorious thing with no conceivable downside at all
[Post edited 10 Feb 2015 23:21]

All you tweeters get on the case and start tweeting Tony to give the job to CR.
Whilst you're at it could you ask him if he could spare a return flight and a match ticket for an old ExPat who lives in Brisbane.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2015 23:23]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

a message to you tony on 23:50 - Feb 10 with 5415 viewsFredManRave

a message to you tony on 23:22 - Feb 10 by Pommyhoop

All you tweeters get on the case and start tweeting Tony to give the job to CR.
Whilst you're at it could you ask him if he could spare a return flight and a match ticket for an old ExPat who lives in Brisbane.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2015 23:23]

Agree with every word. Except I'd change Brisbane for Mendoza.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

a message to you tony on 23:57 - Feb 10 with 5375 viewsBluce_Ree

Christ. Anyone would think we'd just won a cup final. Sunderland were poor and Rob Green won us the match. Great win but let's not start sucking Ramsey clean off just yet.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

a message to you tony on 00:08 - Feb 11 with 5333 viewsPommyhoop

a message to you tony on 23:57 - Feb 10 by Bluce_Ree

Christ. Anyone would think we'd just won a cup final. Sunderland were poor and Rob Green won us the match. Great win but let's not start sucking Ramsey clean off just yet.

Ah come on Bluce! After suffering 'h' for 2 odd years surely the last two performances deserve a

At least..

a message to you tony on 00:22 - Feb 11 with 5287 viewsBklynRanger

Bluce-man for 30 minutes of that first half we were better than we've been since we beat Middlesborough, whenever that was. I know there have been other games where we've done well, but it's a long time since we've just murdered a team for most of a half AND got two goals out of it.

I know Wembley was the best day of last year and any year in recent times but that was a crystal meth-fueled smash and grab sort of thing.

The fingers of my memory were forced to fumble frantically in the darkness for my Rangers pride receptors.
a message to you tony on 00:42 - Feb 11 with 5238 viewsfinesse

Ramsey has done well, but let's face facts - there has never been a successful black manager in the history of the premier league. Would be happy with him just as assistant due to this statistic.
a message to you tony on 00:44 - Feb 11 with 5230 viewsBklynRanger

a message to you tony on 00:42 - Feb 11 by finesse

Ramsey has done well, but let's face facts - there has never been a successful black manager in the history of the premier league. Would be happy with him just as assistant due to this statistic.

Certainly, but why can't he be the first?
Login to get fewer ads

a message to you tony on 00:50 - Feb 11 with 5195 viewsQPR_Nippon

Indeed. A similarly compelling case has been made for managers with the Christian name "Nigel".
a message to you tony on 00:53 - Feb 11 with 5182 viewsPommyhoop

a message to you tony on 00:44 - Feb 11 by BklynRanger

Certainly, but why can't he be the first?

Yep..

To

Who'd of thunk it?
[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 1:02]

a message to you tony on 06:49 - Feb 11 with 4994 viewsAgedR

Which is strange, given the thousands that have had the opportunity

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

a message to you tony on 07:15 - Feb 11 with 4924 viewsYorkRanger

Personally. I think we need to keep our feet on the ground. I like Ramsey and it was a great win. We rode our luck at times, but the effort and commitment was in excess of what we have seen for some time. That said Ramsey is untested at this level and it is only one win. I'd certainly defer any decisions until after Hull but it seems a bit early to just commit to Ramsey.

As an aside TF's tweet before the game was at best poor timing and very unstabling before a big game. He would probably argue that it gave us the right outcome but he would say that....
a message to you tony on 07:32 - Feb 11 with 4870 viewsingeminate

I'd reply properly but every time there's a poster called finesses they always turn out to be a bit of a knob. Be happy with him as a lurker but not as a poster due to this statistic.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

a message to you tony on 08:36 - Feb 11 with 4734 viewsWokingR

This

We definitely rode our luck second half and if they had scored one our confidence would have collapsed and we could very easily have gone on to lose.
The Doughty substitution was inspired but how many of you would have been reaching for your pitchforks for bringing on SWP and then losing the game
a message to you tony on 09:22 - Feb 11 with 4663 viewskropotkin41

a message to you tony on 08:36 - Feb 11 by WokingR

This

We definitely rode our luck second half and if they had scored one our confidence would have collapsed and we could very easily have gone on to lose.
The Doughty substitution was inspired but how many of you would have been reaching for your pitchforks for bringing on SWP and then losing the game

It's not about getting carried away. CR is very open about the limitations of the managerial magic wand. I think that giving him the 13 games though now seems like the safest option. It would give us time to make the managerial appointment whoever it is.

No going starry eyed over a guy who has been in charge for 2 games, it's just that we don't look like we're in disarray; the fight in the team looks to have improved and we're going to stay up or go down by bloody fine margins this season........ another appointment, even if it's someone who'd be great next season, might just do more harm than good in the short term.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024