Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Bad eggs" 15:52 - May 10 with 13966 viewskysersosaqpr

Who are Joey's bad eggs? And which players are out of contract at end of season?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"Bad eggs" on 22:49 - May 10 with 3610 viewshamptonhillhoop

"Bad eggs" on 19:18 - May 10 by BrianMcCarthy

Barton going public about confidential dressing room matters in the lead-up to a must-win game is disgracefully unprofessional and utterly self-serving. Though not surprising, naturally.

It wasn't just him. Hills interview virtually said the same
"Bad eggs" on 23:03 - May 10 with 3558 viewsBklynRanger

Clint was one of about 3 people who looked properly gutted today. Charlie being another because he has a bit of connection with the real world. 2 or 3 more and the rest are just tedious, braindead kunts.

What's the point of wanting to be a footballer these days? So I can be a rich arsehole? There are ways to be rich that don't involve all of this.
"Bad eggs" on 23:07 - May 10 with 3539 viewsdaveB

This whole bad egg thing is a pathetic excuse. I don't buy it. Yes Adel and Traore are idiots but neither are playing and neither would make that much difference.
"Bad eggs" on 23:38 - May 10 with 3428 viewsBrixtonR

"Bad eggs" on 19:18 - May 10 by BrianMcCarthy

Barton going public about confidential dressing room matters in the lead-up to a must-win game is disgracefully unprofessional and utterly self-serving. Though not surprising, naturally.

Funny that the bloke who was only allowed to play two games and was arguably man of the match in both and definitely tried gets blamed for everything Deflection maybe. I was at hull and. Was at Burnley and unfortunately for my neighbours saw the palace away game oN BT SPORT and I'm crystal in my mind who the bigger cnt is
"Bad eggs" on 00:18 - May 11 with 3358 viewsBklynRanger

"Bad eggs" on 23:07 - May 10 by daveB

This whole bad egg thing is a pathetic excuse. I don't buy it. Yes Adel and Traore are idiots but neither are playing and neither would make that much difference.

You don't think if Adel was really battling for us he could've caused problems cutting in from the left Dave? He did ok a couple of times in Italy when he felt like it. Before he couldn't be arsed again probably.

It shouldn't be a response from Ramsey but he didn't bring it up. Still, if you're standing around every day in our situation seeing Adel do unusual things in training you'd have every right to think he's a lazy kunt.
"Bad eggs" on 12:51 - May 11 with 3213 viewsTacticalR

This is why Barton will never make a good manager.

Air hostess clique

"Bad eggs" on 13:09 - May 11 with 3184 viewsMichael_Hunt

well, whoever it is, it's certainly caused a stink.

"Bad eggs" on 13:21 - May 11 with 3154 viewsDiscodroids

Ultimately LFW, they shelled out loads for these players, they just crack when they are beaten and are making QPR a laughing yolk.

No wonder they have been virtually down since Easter

Surprised the club allowed Barton free range to sully their name in that interview. The PR Officer should have been scrambled in last minute.

MWAHHHHHHHH

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

"Bad eggs" on 13:28 - May 11 with 3128 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

What a punfest! Where did you poach all them from???
"Bad eggs" on 13:43 - May 11 with 3077 viewsPunteR

"Bad eggs" on 13:21 - May 11 by Discodroids

Ultimately LFW, they shelled out loads for these players, they just crack when they are beaten and are making QPR a laughing yolk.

No wonder they have been virtually down since Easter

Surprised the club allowed Barton free range to sully their name in that interview. The PR Officer should have been scrambled in last minute.

MWAHHHHHHHH

QPR are always getting beat.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

"Bad eggs" on 13:46 - May 11 with 3066 viewsDesertBoot

This club is an absolute yolk.

Wish I could be like David Watts

"Bad eggs" on 13:49 - May 11 with 3054 viewsTheBlob

It's all gone albumental now.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

"Bad eggs" on 23:05 - May 11 with 2927 viewsCanadaRanger

"Bad eggs" on 23:26 - May 11 with 2895 viewsQPR1882

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206931629478019&set=a.3193518725659.21
"Bad eggs" on 00:43 - May 12 with 2864 viewsQPR_ARG

"Bad eggs" on 23:05 - May 11 by CanadaRanger

Basically, 2 Africans (Armand and Adel) and 3 South Americans (Mauro, Mauricio and Eduardo) are being reportedly singled out by this very dodgy character who went to jail a couple times and has had a negative effect ON and OFF the pitch for QPR since he joined us.

Not an attempt to defend the five guys on the cover of that newspaper, more a bit of perspective as to who is accusing them. The man who repeatedly got sent off in must win matches (I remember 3 off the top of my head - Norwich at Loftus Road when we were 1-0 up and lost 2-1; Man City the day he elbowed a South American and then hit another South American with his knee when we were risking relegation and of course Hull, when he "protected" Furlong).

If it was someone with a bit more integrity calling the other guys "bad eggs", then there wouldn't be too many things to say as we don't get to experience what happens behind the scenes at QPR. But as things stand...I can't take what Joey says as gospel. He didn't earn that much respect in my eyes.
"Bad eggs" on 00:48 - May 12 with 2787 viewsQPR1882

"Bad eggs" on 00:43 - May 12 by QPR_ARG

Basically, 2 Africans (Armand and Adel) and 3 South Americans (Mauro, Mauricio and Eduardo) are being reportedly singled out by this very dodgy character who went to jail a couple times and has had a negative effect ON and OFF the pitch for QPR since he joined us.

Not an attempt to defend the five guys on the cover of that newspaper, more a bit of perspective as to who is accusing them. The man who repeatedly got sent off in must win matches (I remember 3 off the top of my head - Norwich at Loftus Road when we were 1-0 up and lost 2-1; Man City the day he elbowed a South American and then hit another South American with his knee when we were risking relegation and of course Hull, when he "protected" Furlong).

If it was someone with a bit more integrity calling the other guys "bad eggs", then there wouldn't be too many things to say as we don't get to experience what happens behind the scenes at QPR. But as things stand...I can't take what Joey says as gospel. He didn't earn that much respect in my eyes.

Hill ( does he have enough integrity ? ) has also said we have bad eggs.

The truth ( believe it or not ) is out there.
(No subject) on 01:05 - May 12 with 2764 viewsQPR_ARG

"Bad eggs" on 00:48 - May 12 by QPR1882

Hill ( does he have enough integrity ? ) has also said we have bad eggs.

The truth ( believe it or not ) is out there.

I didn't hear it from Clint and yes, he has integrity.

Does this clear Barton of all his sins or gives him a higher moral ground?

Nobody is having digs out in the open aimed a Harry and yet we all know what kind of a man he is and what kind of a job he did. Meaning...I know what kind of a character Adel is, for example. And I know (and knew before anybody else at Loftus Road imagined) what kind of a stupid boy Mauro Zarate is. That doesn't mean Joey isn't a bad egg as big as all the others or maybe bigger.
[Post edited 12 May 2015 4:35]
"Bad eggs" on 05:42 - May 12 with 2698 viewsFredManRave

I was just driving past the training ground and saw this new sign that has just been put up.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

"Bad eggs" on 05:47 - May 12 with 2694 viewsFDC

The problems at the club are systemic, not to be solved by identifying the "bad eggs"... jesus wept.

"Bad eggs" is about to become the most cringe-worthy trope since "businessmen like this don't do failure"...
"Bad eggs" on 07:06 - May 12 with 2651 viewsactonman

Well there's no real surprise there as all that lot have gone missing this season.

Well actually the only surprise would be traore as the rest probably think their too good for us where as he must know by now that he's sh!t !
"Bad eggs" on 07:26 - May 12 with 2614 viewsSpiritofGregory

Can't believe that Barton who has been a terrible signing and caused no end of trouble is pointing the finger at others. I don't have time for Traore and Taarabt but Barton is the most delusional player on the planet.
(No subject) on 07:40 - May 12 with 2595 viewsPunteR

Not having read all the newspapers but my guess is this is getting blown out of proportion by the media when really they should be giving Redknapp pelters,and questioning TF.
Its a poor excuse for getting relegated.
Journalist just whipping up a story.
[Post edited 12 May 2015 7:48]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

"Bad eggs" on 07:55 - May 12 with 2570 viewsCHUBBS

"Bad eggs" on 18:51 - May 10 by BklynRanger

Just watched the post match press conference. Ramsey certainly wasn't denying the bad eggs. Said there were one or two players who could've helped us more. Also that SWP wasn't one of them. Adel has got to be the massive favourite. He had issues with how Vargas trained too. Maybe Traore whichever planet he's currently on.

Back in the land of the chimps once the ink dried on that new contract.
"Bad eggs" on 08:00 - May 12 with 2569 viewsJonDoeman

"Bad eggs" on 07:26 - May 12 by SpiritofGregory

Can't believe that Barton who has been a terrible signing and caused no end of trouble is pointing the finger at others. I don't have time for Traore and Taarabt but Barton is the most delusional player on the planet.

Doubtful that these names came from Barton IMO. He started the story but this journo has contacts & his agenda is Ramsey getting the job.
No surprises there, we already knew all about Adel & Our man. And loan players not really giving a fck, is par for the course.

It Is What It Is !!

"Bad eggs" on 08:01 - May 12 with 2568 viewsJonDoeman

"Bad eggs" on 07:55 - May 12 by CHUBBS

Back in the land of the chimps once the ink dried on that new contract.

He tucked me right up with all that bollox , I actually believed him!

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024