Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Army Membership 20:11 - May 20 with 11552 viewsblobby2

Just had an email from the club telling us that jack army membership next year will increase to £22.50.
What a rip off, an increase of 125 % whats the justification for this? All you are paying for is the right to purchase a ticket. In my mind a one off fee of £10 to cover admin costs on setting up your account should be sufficient for membership to the scheme. There should be no need to pay a yearly renewal and the increase this year is taking the mickey out of our terrific away support.

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

Jack Army Membership on 16:23 - May 21 with 2704 viewsTrundle10

How much is JA mebership for ST holders then?
Jack Army Membership on 17:08 - May 21 with 2674 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Jack Army Membership on 16:23 - May 21 by Trundle10

How much is JA mebership for ST holders then?

£7.50

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Jack Army Membership on 21:42 - Jun 3 with 2531 viewsOxfordshire_Jack

Renewed today, just in case Bournemouth away comes out of the hat for August 8th, or for that matter any time when the weather is tidy.
Jack Army Membership on 21:44 - Jun 3 with 2525 viewsCooperman

Jack Army Membership on 21:42 - Jun 3 by Oxfordshire_Jack

Renewed today, just in case Bournemouth away comes out of the hat for August 8th, or for that matter any time when the weather is tidy.

That narrows it down to a few days then.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Jack Army Membership on 07:35 - Jun 4 with 2389 viewsDewi1jack

Jack Army Membership on 21:44 - Jun 3 by Cooperman

That narrows it down to a few days then.

Doesn't it just!
Would like to do a long, warm, dry weekend for Ballmouth.

So that's a wet and cold Tuesday night in Feb sorted for that game

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jack Army Membership on 15:38 - Jun 4 with 2267 viewsjacksfullaces

paid up JA membership for first few seasons in PL, didn't bother this year and took my chances - got all tkts I wanted on GS - home and away. that said these I set my sights a bit lower and didn't bother with top 4/6 teams but hey, its not about the glory fixtures.

the only downer would be if we got to a cup final as I would struggle then - although with my Dad been a ST holder I'm sure I could get a couple through him - when we next get to Wembley.
Jack Army Membership on 15:42 - Jun 4 with 2263 viewsLeonisGod

Jack Army Membership on 21:57 - May 20 by blobby2

Why should season ticket holders pay less than non season holders?
Some go to every away game and fork out more to follow the swans in a season than those who only attend home games.
Are the club that short of money that they have to take £22.50 off someone just for the right to buy a ticket?

That's a good point. Same price for all would be fairer.
Jack Army Membership on 15:44 - Jun 4 with 2257 viewsOxfordshire_Jack

Jack Army Membership on 15:38 - Jun 4 by jacksfullaces

paid up JA membership for first few seasons in PL, didn't bother this year and took my chances - got all tkts I wanted on GS - home and away. that said these I set my sights a bit lower and didn't bother with top 4/6 teams but hey, its not about the glory fixtures.

the only downer would be if we got to a cup final as I would struggle then - although with my Dad been a ST holder I'm sure I could get a couple through him - when we next get to Wembley.

You’d be lucky to get a couple for the Cup Final as each team only gets 25,000. Take out 16,000 ST holders, the corporate people, sponsors, club staff, stadium owners, plus all the players and their families and you are left with....

...not a lot.
Login to get fewer ads

Jack Army Membership on 16:18 - Jun 4 with 2234 viewsbigdavemaddog

Jack Army Membership on 21:42 - Jun 3 by Oxfordshire_Jack

If Bournemouth away comes out first game then it will be moved for TV without doubt
Jack Army Membership on 16:38 - Jun 4 with 2223 viewsDarran

Massive fail of a thread,what kind of thick tw*t started it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jack Army Membership on 13:07 - Jun 5 with 2104 viewsOxfordshire_Jack

Jack Army Membership on 16:38 - Jun 4 by Darran

Massive fail of a thread,what kind of thick tw*t started it?

The clue is at the top of page 1, then you kind of just look right a bit and you see the name.

I’m getting the hang of this forum me.
Jack Army Membership on 13:29 - Jun 5 with 2082 viewsjacksfullaces

Jack Army Membership on 13:07 - Jun 5 by Oxfordshire_Jack

The clue is at the top of page 1, then you kind of just look right a bit and you see the name.

I’m getting the hang of this forum me.

tbh the merits (or lack of) for purchasing jackarmy membership is exactly the kind of thread I am interested in, but, if certain subjects are to be condemned.. hey ho... just don't :@~+_ read them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024