Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adrian Broner/Paul Smith 12:27 - Jun 21 with 1677 viewstomdickharry

If he Broner could fight as well as he performs in the ring walk he'd be a useful fighter.
At least Paul Smith was up against a more than useful fighter in Andre Ward,but a shocking performance.
Adrian Broner/Paul Smith on 12:46 - Jun 21 with 1667 viewswaynekerr55

Great night for smith- took a pasting and lost 20% of his purse for missing the weight

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Adrian Broner/Paul Smith on 13:26 - Jun 21 with 1641 viewstomdickharry

Adrian Broner/Paul Smith on 12:46 - Jun 21 by waynekerr55

Great night for smith- took a pasting and lost 20% of his purse for missing the weight

And they are supposed to be professionals.
Adrian Broner/Paul Smith on 13:29 - Jun 21 with 1639 viewsRancid

Nightmare fight for Smith.He even said after the fight he couldnt wait for the towel to be thrown in.As expected totally outclassed by the excellent Ward who hadn't fought for 19 months.It was fought at Catchweight too and Smith still came in 5lbs over the limit.Considering he usually fights at 168 and came in at 176 in the 1st weigh in and 184 in the second, you have to question his motivation.He knew he'd get beaten up in there anyway and was way out of his depth so probably didn't put in the hard work required.

On a more positive note it was nice to see Broner lose again and it puts it into perspective just how good Kell Brook is as he's the only guy to have beaten Shawn Porter.
Adrian Broner/Paul Smith on 13:48 - Jun 21 with 1614 viewstomdickharry

Adrian Broner/Paul Smith on 13:29 - Jun 21 by Rancid

Nightmare fight for Smith.He even said after the fight he couldnt wait for the towel to be thrown in.As expected totally outclassed by the excellent Ward who hadn't fought for 19 months.It was fought at Catchweight too and Smith still came in 5lbs over the limit.Considering he usually fights at 168 and came in at 176 in the 1st weigh in and 184 in the second, you have to question his motivation.He knew he'd get beaten up in there anyway and was way out of his depth so probably didn't put in the hard work required.

On a more positive note it was nice to see Broner lose again and it puts it into perspective just how good Kell Brook is as he's the only guy to have beaten Shawn Porter.

They all stay away from Danny (Stonehands )Garcia though see Pauli Maligiani is going to be his next opponent wish him all the best against one of the most destructive punchers around.
Adrian Broner/Paul Smith on 13:58 - Jun 21 with 1607 viewsRancid

Adrian Broner/Paul Smith on 13:48 - Jun 21 by tomdickharry

They all stay away from Danny (Stonehands )Garcia though see Pauli Maligiani is going to be his next opponent wish him all the best against one of the most destructive punchers around.

Another awful mis-match like last nights.I don't even know why the fight would take place?? I fear for Malignaggi in that.He should have quit by now anyway.
Adrian Broner/Paul Smith on 15:29 - Jun 21 with 1562 viewswaynekerr55

Adrian Broner/Paul Smith on 13:58 - Jun 21 by Rancid

Another awful mis-match like last nights.I don't even know why the fight would take place?? I fear for Malignaggi in that.He should have quit by now anyway.

Ward took Froch to school with a broken hand. No wonder he's not 'motivated' to fight him again...

Adrian Broner/Paul Smith on 16:08 - Jun 21 with 1541 viewsPozuelosSideys

Ward us dull to watch, but is vastly superior to anyone else at SMW. He brings no money and wont fight outside of Oakland usually, let alone the USA. Why would anyone want to fight him? You get beaten up by a talented, dirty fighter and make sod all.. meh - who needs him?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Adrian Broner/Paul Smith on 17:58 - Jun 21 with 1497 viewswaynekerr55

Adrian Broner/Paul Smith on 16:08 - Jun 21 by PozuelosSideys

Ward us dull to watch, but is vastly superior to anyone else at SMW. He brings no money and wont fight outside of Oakland usually, let alone the USA. Why would anyone want to fight him? You get beaten up by a talented, dirty fighter and make sod all.. meh - who needs him?

You are Eddie Hearn and I claim my five pounds 😂👍

Login to get fewer ads

Adrian Broner/Paul Smith on 18:09 - Jun 21 with 1489 viewsAquinas

Adrian Broner/Paul Smith on 13:48 - Jun 21 by tomdickharry

I hope this is sarcastic?!

Garcia : 'Stonehands' - He got an MD against Peterson who got banged out in 3 against Matthysse. And a split decision against Kendall Holt who has been stopped by very average people.
Adrian Broner/Paul Smith on 18:17 - Jun 21 with 1481 viewsPozuelosSideys

Adrian Broner/Paul Smith on 17:58 - Jun 21 by waynekerr55

You are Eddie Hearn and I claim my five pounds 😂👍

I wish i was! Id be loaded - he wont put Froch anywhere near Ward. Froch just wants a win and to cash out big. Understandably.

Fwiw, i saw Hearn pottering about up near Liverpool St last year.. uber expensive suit - very nice it was!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Adrian Broner/Paul Smith on 18:23 - Jun 21 with 1470 viewswaynekerr55

Adrian Broner/Paul Smith on 18:17 - Jun 21 by PozuelosSideys

I wish i was! Id be loaded - he wont put Froch anywhere near Ward. Froch just wants a win and to cash out big. Understandably.

Fwiw, i saw Hearn pottering about up near Liverpool St last year.. uber expensive suit - very nice it was!

I know. Ward suffers in the same way as Calzaghe did. They would have been one hell of a fight

Adrian Broner/Paul Smith on 19:42 - Jun 21 with 1435 viewstomdickharry

Adrian Broner/Paul Smith on 18:23 - Jun 21 by waynekerr55

I know. Ward suffers in the same way as Calzaghe did. They would have been one hell of a fight

Some fighters are tougher than others but they all end up on the losing end against Garcia who also has a granite chin.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024