Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League 2 next season 15:35 - Dec 13 with 894 viewsBlueStripes

The first half "performance" against Barnsley was absolutely woeful but the second half was much better and, if we'd had taken our chances, we could have salvaged an unlikely point from this match. To give Brown his due, I think switching things around a bit at half-time and bringing on Porter made the difference, but the bottom line is that we've now lost 2 vital home games on the bounce against 2 clubs at the bottom of the table and, unless a miracle happens, it looks like Col U will be playing League 2 football next season.

Cowling may as well appoint Brown full-time (I don't think there was any much doubt about it anyway) because I can't see anyone of any quality wanting to come here anyway, given our current plight. Brown will then need to start planning on how to keep Col U in League 2 next season to avoid dropping out of the League altogether because I don't really think there's that much difference in quality between League 1 and League 2, so another struggle will probably be on the cards again next season, even though we'll be in a lower tier.

After another inevitable drubbing at Rochdale next week, I'm dreading what the score against Southend is going to be on Boxing Day....I hope we'll be able to avoid total embarrassment!
[Post edited 13 Dec 2015 15:36]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024