Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ALL PRIZES FOR HAPPY LEAGUE TO BE WITH YOU BY START OF NEW SEASON. 13:08 - Jul 26 with 610 viewsmrhappy

All ordered - my work is done ! x

congratulations Ethics and DES again.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 13:09]

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

ALL PRIZES FOR HAPPY LEAGUE TO BE WITH YOU BY START OF NEW SEASON. on 14:23 - Aug 1 with 571 viewsmrhappy

Do let me know if items have turned up - cheers

ALL PRIZES FOR HAPPY LEAGUE TO BE WITH YOU BY START OF NEW SEASON. on 15:51 - Aug 1 with 557 viewsmrhappy

The famous happy championship clock should show in my avatar

ALL PRIZES FOR HAPPY LEAGUE TO BE WITH YOU BY START OF NEW SEASON. on 11:09 - Aug 3 with 526 viewsethicsgirl

Thank you Mr H, my HAPPY clock has arrived! And it will look splendid hanging in our trophy room!

etho

ALL PRIZES FOR HAPPY LEAGUE TO BE WITH YOU BY START OF NEW SEASON. on 13:36 - Aug 3 with 517 viewsmrhappy

ALL PRIZES FOR HAPPY LEAGUE TO BE WITH YOU BY START OF NEW SEASON. on 11:09 - Aug 3 by ethicsgirl

Thank you Mr H, my HAPPY clock has arrived! And it will look splendid hanging in our trophy room!

Oh good - they sent your charity shield to me ! I'll forward it when I get some time ! arrrrgh !
[Post edited 3 Aug 2016 15:35]

ALL PRIZES FOR HAPPY LEAGUE TO BE WITH YOU BY START OF NEW SEASON. on 09:07 - Aug 13 with 468 viewsethicsgirl

ALL PRIZES FOR HAPPY LEAGUE TO BE WITH YOU BY START OF NEW SEASON. on 13:36 - Aug 3 by mrhappy

Oh good - they sent your charity shield to me ! I'll forward it when I get some time ! arrrrgh !
[Post edited 3 Aug 2016 15:35]

No problem Mr H, something to look forward to!

etho

ALL PRIZES FOR HAPPY LEAGUE TO BE WITH YOU BY START OF NEW SEASON. on 09:24 - Aug 13 with 460 viewsnoah4x4

Not being ungrateful; I got a shirt and a mug for winning the Euro Cup and Division One. The mug wasn't dishwasher proof (how should I know about stuff like that!) and now the shirt is washed out and worn out and won't fit me. They were my proudest possessions amongst my other trophies for cruise ship table tennis; the slowest Go-Karter at a corporate event and Yoyo Champion of the ABC Cinema Kidderminster 1965. I do have a few others for cricket and rugby, but there were team not individual honours.

MUST win a Happy Clock this year!
ALL PRIZES FOR HAPPY LEAGUE TO BE WITH YOU BY START OF NEW SEASON. on 18:33 - Aug 13 with 448 viewsmrhappy

All my prizes have been top drawer for 13 seasons

I blame your dishwasher ! Lol

Anyway I'm finished ! Haha

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024