Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harney leaves 21:40 - Sep 9 with 684 viewsburnsieespana

I see James Harney has left after having his contract cancelled by mutual consent.
Never saw him play but seems a bit odd when he only signed a new contract in the summer.
Harney leaves on 23:23 - Sep 9 with 672 viewswessex_exile

Who he?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Harney leaves on 18:48 - Sep 10 with 638 viewsbwildered

Signed by the Director of football from WHU . No disrespect, but never good enough . Why was he given years contract end of last season, then sign Peter and Prosser in centre half positions .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Harney leaves on 19:16 - Sep 10 with 635 viewsLeadbelly

That is strange. With our chairman, director of football and now a head of player recruitment involved in signing new players and handling contracts you would assume errors had been eliminated.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Harney leaves on 00:11 - Sep 11 with 605 viewswessex_exile

Harney leaves on 19:16 - Sep 10 by Leadbelly

That is strange. With our chairman, director of football and now a head of player recruitment involved in signing new players and handling contracts you would assume errors had been eliminated.

I think you would agree that would be a naive assumption at any club, at any level?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Harney leaves on 01:25 - Sep 11 with 603 viewsLeadbelly

Harney leaves on 00:11 - Sep 11 by wessex_exile

I think you would agree that would be a naive assumption at any club, at any level?

Tongue firmly in cheek.

What I do find strange is McGreal's comments about how busy he was in the days leading up to the transfer deadline. With the aforementioned trio available why is the first team coach still dealing with calls from other clubs and agents to the point where coaching becomes difficut?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Harney leaves on 08:54 - Sep 11 with 591 viewsbwildered

Asks the question - Did KK leave because others were handing out contracts to fringe players he did not recommend ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024