Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Board to blame 16:57 - Oct 3 with 2041 viewsGabriel

Swansea fans,

Done a Q&A with Steven Carroll on the situation at your club - http://www.TheFootbalLab.co.uk/2016/the-swansea-view-board-to-blame/

Would be interested to get your views. 1) Have the board been disrespectful to Guidolin? And 2) is the squad strong enough to stay up?

Cheers and good luck for the rest of the season.
Board to blame on 16:59 - Oct 3 with 2013 viewsMurph75

No and yes
Board to blame on 17:04 - Oct 3 with 1972 viewsunion_jack

More yes and yes from me.

However, the king is dead, long live the king. We must all now get behind Bradley, players, board and importantly the fans. We need some unity and if we get it, we should see an upturn in our fortunes.

So, let's all dry our eyes and look upon the future positively. Anything else and it will be a self fulfilling prophecy.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Board to blame on 17:05 - Oct 3 with 1958 viewsDarran

Who the f*ck is Steven Carroll?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Board to blame on 17:05 - Oct 3 with 1959 viewsTrundle10

Board to blame on 16:59 - Oct 3 by Murph75

No and yes

You don''t think the club have been disrespectful to Guidolin. I am noy asking whether you thought he was a good manager or whether you thought he should have been sacked. You must be able to see that this should have been done differently. No Class
Board to blame on 17:05 - Oct 3 with 1958 viewsTheKirkyLife

1) 100% yes. Worst treatment of a manager I've seen at the club since Laudrup got the sack via mail.

2) Yes, the squad is strong enough to stay up but requires a good manager to achieve this.
Board to blame on 17:20 - Oct 3 with 1886 viewsMurph75

Board to blame on 17:05 - Oct 3 by Trundle10

You don''t think the club have been disrespectful to Guidolin. I am noy asking whether you thought he was a good manager or whether you thought he should have been sacked. You must be able to see that this should have been done differently. No Class

He wasn't doing it for free. It's the industry he's in. Maybe if he had a better stab at it he wouldn't have been sacked today.
Board to blame on 17:21 - Oct 3 with 1882 viewsMurph75

Board to blame on 17:05 - Oct 3 by Darran

Is he related to Eric Grimes?
Board to blame on 17:25 - Oct 3 with 1858 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Board to blame on 17:21 - Oct 3 by Murph75

LOL

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Board to blame on 17:38 - Oct 3 with 1828 viewsTrundle10

Board to blame on 17:20 - Oct 3 by Murph75

He wasn't doing it for free. It's the industry he's in. Maybe if he had a better stab at it he wouldn't have been sacked today.

Could have been done with more class.
Board to blame on 17:51 - Oct 3 with 1771 viewsDr_Winston

I remember a time when any little criticism of the way the club was being run was shouted down by a vociferous few. I guess if we learn anything from this entire saga it's to always, always be prepared to question and challenge those in power, regardless of how well they might have done before.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Board to blame on 17:54 - Oct 3 with 1761 viewsDarran

Board to blame on 17:21 - Oct 3 by Murph75

Cousin.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Board to blame on 17:54 - Oct 3 with 1751 viewsMurph75

Board to blame on 17:54 - Oct 3 by Darran

Cousin.

Thought so
Board to blame on 18:00 - Oct 3 with 1721 viewsjack247

Yes, definitely. Not for sacking him, but for pimping his job out for weeks beforehand.
Yes, no idea whether the manager is yet though
Board to blame on 18:03 - Oct 3 with 1700 viewsDafyddHuw

Board's not to blame. Apparently they've applied to play in the Egyptian league. Bob's got evperience there, don't you know.
Board to blame on 18:12 - Oct 3 with 1659 viewsGabriel

Board to blame on 17:05 - Oct 3 by TheKirkyLife

1) 100% yes. Worst treatment of a manager I've seen at the club since Laudrup got the sack via mail.

2) Yes, the squad is strong enough to stay up but requires a good manager to achieve this.

Bob Bradley the right manager for you Kirky? Never managed in England and has a mixed record elsewhere.
Board to blame on 18:15 - Oct 3 with 1644 viewsjack247

Board to blame on 18:12 - Oct 3 by Gabriel

Bob Bradley the right manager for you Kirky? Never managed in England and has a mixed record elsewhere.

Not for me, playing safety first, percentage football is fine if you are good at it. He hasn't had anywhere near enough success to deserve a PL job, despite what he may say himself
Board to blame on 18:34 - Oct 3 with 1595 viewsGowerjack

Board to blame on 17:05 - Oct 3 by Darran

Used to stand next to whem I was in the Upper East.

He used to have a bit of a body freshness issue, sometimes I almost wished we hadn't scored....

Runs a print fanzine which is to commended in this day and age.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Board to blame on 18:36 - Oct 3 with 1573 viewsBloodyhills

Yes and Yes

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Board to blame on 18:46 - Oct 3 with 1517 viewsPrivate_Partz

Board to blame on 17:04 - Oct 3 by union_jack

More yes and yes from me.

However, the king is dead, long live the king. We must all now get behind Bradley, players, board and importantly the fans. We need some unity and if we get it, we should see an upturn in our fortunes.

So, let's all dry our eyes and look upon the future positively. Anything else and it will be a self fulfilling prophecy.

Jeez the Yanks will love you. I hope you are out with your banners telling them if and when it goes wrong. The latter very likely.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Board to blame on 18:49 - Oct 3 with 1488 viewsOldjack

They have been disrespectful to Franco and the trust ,[again] Not that the trust had any influence in their decision. Personally i think the handshake was already made after the Saints game

Yes we've got the tools to stay up ,just got to use them in the right order

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024