Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today I got an iApple watch, share your story about new devices 01:54 - Nov 11 with 442 viewsWessiehomesPete

I'm exhausted dealing with my provider, Sprint, and Apple support today.

Here is my short story:
My provider Sprint and the seller Mac/Apple can't seem to agree.

I bought myself an early Christmas pressie, an Apple watch .. I decided on the Mickey Mouse Face but I could change that to another other 1000-2000 options.

But neither my provider or Apple could definitively say if, for instance, I could download a new "clock face" because of this "right and restriction or that one.'

Plus I do have Sprint (a huge American phone/wifi provider), and they won't say if I can use my iWatch in England in March because then it depends on my iPhone service. (ahem, "Sprint.")

Just kill me now.

Anyone else have bizarre stories with your providers? your teley providers? etc? There have to be similar tales out there.

*Big Sigh*
[Post edited 11 Nov 2016 1:56]
Today I got an iApple watch, share your story about new devices on 14:46 - Nov 11 with 419 viewsnoah4x4

One of my passions is astronomy. So I invested in the most advanced £2,000 SCT Telescope available complete with WiFi controls and a host of other gizmos. I can take great pleasure via my Android device to tell my 'scope to "look for Uranus" and it automatically does (but I digress)...

But this WiFi control did tend to be a bit suspect to 'drop outs' and interference. Apparently this was a global issue wherever there was "WiFi clutter". Then after six months of frustration dealing with the manufacturer's Technical Services Department I discovered a deeply 'hidden' battery saver APP within my Android device that turns off other APPs (such as my telescope control APP) after n minutes of inactivity. Once this was disabled, all my WiFi woes went away.

It now turns out that my discovery has saved the planet; well at least the joy of similar geeks owning this kit as the manufacturer has now added my findings to its knowledge base. You would have thought that their own technical people might have looked at potential external causes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024