Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football League Survey 19:40 - Nov 16 with 516 viewsnoah4x4

Ho hum,

Yet again, COL U amongst most expensive season tickets; aand amongst most expensive pies etc.

Rubbish served up on pitch.....

Football League Survey on 21:58 - Nov 16 with 492 viewsLeadbelly

I wonder where we would be in a "value for money" survey? Lower than our league position I reckon.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Football League Survey on 22:18 - Nov 16 with 488 viewsWessiehomesPete

Hand up.

Most expensive ST as I once again fly over, this time for Pompey and Mansfield in March.

Ducket is already purchased (flying in on BA 9 March)...

I have all the hope in the world. This is what you call die-hard U's fan. Whatever it's worth, the U's have a fan in Washington DC and another in West Virginia ("Concord") ...

Just 3 points here or 1 point there. All will be good.

I actually thought the attendance would stay relatively level in Lg 2. I so wish we were at Layer Fortress but albeit not fulfilled, the Weston Homes is a really nice stad.

I don't believe relegation talk will be part of our dialogue in February. It will be about aiming for a playoff spot.

Up the U's
Football League Survey on 10:57 - Nov 17 with 464 viewsmfb_cufc

The ridiculous pricing policy doesn't do the club any favours in surveys like this. Another one of Cowling's masterstrokes.

mfb

Football League Survey on 19:29 - Nov 17 with 439 viewsnoah4x4

I am a qualified chartered marketer and can fully understand the theory and benefits behind having discounted advance pricing when demand is high with a team doing well. But when moral is low and the team is struggling for positive results, I reckon many folk can't be bothered at any price on a match day until they check the weather and other factors. Then if the high prices on match day that are evidently being used to compensate for the reduced revenue on subsidised advance sales are too high they become a distinct deterrent rather than an incentive to buy early.

The best contradiction is perhaps London theatre. There you either pay premium prices in advance for popular shows and/or are left with only restricted view seats later, or pay half price on the day where demand has waned. It is the complete reverse of WHCS pricing strategy. But when a show becomes third division, it's prices are slashed (or it closes!). I am not suggesting we should charge half price on match day as that would pee off ST Holders. But I do think we should stop trying to be too clever and revert to more routine FAIR pricing strategies.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024