Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Hitler stamps are ok for eBay.. Just talked with em. Interesting. 21:49 - Nov 22 with 632 viewsWessiehomesPete

They told me all good. Sell em. We have no issue with Hitler on a postage stamp.

Fascinating, ... Hmmm.

eBay, Germany, France the UK, no problems with Hitler on a postage stamp.

Fascinating. Go on then, eBay.
My Hitler stamps are ok for eBay.. Just talked with em. Interesting. on 00:17 - Nov 23 with 601 viewsWessiehomesPete

This is kind of a wind-up post.

I asked eBay, should I just burn my Hitler stamps? They said no, you can post em.

I'm disgusted by the fact I can even sell em.

Really??

What retard would buy Hitler stamps?

But it was more of a rhetorical question. My grandad gave me some Hitler stamps about 30 or so years ago. I wanna vomit that eBay lets people sell anything "Hitler"... just bizarre.

Freaking bizarre. I didn't post em. But there are some Nazi's that would love to buy em. They are not for sale.

Big sigh, big exhale :(
My Hitler stamps are ok for eBay.. Just talked with em. Interesting. on 09:32 - Nov 23 with 572 viewsgerry_us

I couldn't believe the thread that emerged last night among those featuring the euphoria of a win, so decided to sleep on it. Had hoped that he may have seen sense and taken it of the board himself but no; instead he adds to it as nobody else has taken the bait.
The American idiot has excelled himself in managing to post a thread featuring the biggest pariah ever to have lived on earth. He was responsible for decimating families including mine. This post has no place on what has been up to the past few months a friendly and U’s themed chat room.
Only a week ago I attended a memorial service, as I do every year, remembering those that had given their lives for us to be free and I don’t need to be reminded again by a "now confirmed idiot" of those times.
He may seek to justify this post, but there is no justification.
He may, just may, apologize, but he will not mean it.
He will no doubt have another go at me and will absolutely mean it.
He says he is a U’s supporter but he certainly isn’t. Not a mention of last night’s momentous win.
He says he will leave the board weekly but continues to monopolize it.
I had earlier made my stand reluctantly withdrawing from his NFL and Happy Cup competition. Maybe some others should do the same just to make him realize that his rantings are not acceptable on this or any other board. I don’t visit the OMB but have assumed his rantings there are as bad if not worse than here if the number of people “out to get him” is anything to go by.
I have thoroughly enjoy "most" of my time on this board and have got to know many boarders and met many of them personally. I would regret not having this outlet for U’s talk but I am now seriously considering leaving the board for good unless this member is as good as his words recently and leaves permanently.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem likely.
My Hitler stamps are ok for eBay.. Just talked with em. Interesting. on 11:44 - Nov 23 with 565 viewsWessiehomesPete

My Hitler stamps are ok for eBay.. Just talked with em. Interesting. on 09:32 - Nov 23 by gerry_us

I couldn't believe the thread that emerged last night among those featuring the euphoria of a win, so decided to sleep on it. Had hoped that he may have seen sense and taken it of the board himself but no; instead he adds to it as nobody else has taken the bait.
The American idiot has excelled himself in managing to post a thread featuring the biggest pariah ever to have lived on earth. He was responsible for decimating families including mine. This post has no place on what has been up to the past few months a friendly and U’s themed chat room.
Only a week ago I attended a memorial service, as I do every year, remembering those that had given their lives for us to be free and I don’t need to be reminded again by a "now confirmed idiot" of those times.
He says he is a U’s supporter but he certainly isn’t. Not a mention of last night’s momentous win.
I had earlier made my stand reluctantly withdrawing from his NFL and Happy Cup competition. Maybe some others should do the same just to make him realize that his rantings are not acceptable on this or any other board. I don’t visit the OMB but have assumed his rantings there are as bad if not worse than here if the number of people “out to get him” is anything to go by.
I have thoroughly enjoy "most" of my time on this board and have got to know many boarders and met many of them personally. I would regret not having this outlet for U’s talk but I am now seriously considering leaving the board for good unless this member is as good as his words recently and leaves permanently.

Gerry, I've learned from the best off em the art of the wind-up and the thing that Brits pride themselves in, the word 'IRONY.'

Why would I be banned??

I don't insult anyone. I don't threaten anyone. I'm the only USA-based supporter of our club.

It's so bizarre that some people think after 12 or so years I'm flying over to see Norwich instead of our U's.

Gerry, get ahold of yourself. Some who've sent banter at me "get it" and understand I have thick skin So they literally get a kind of kick posting "against" Pete :D

You do understand that I have genuinely great mates in Colchester and a handful love to see how well they can pull my chain.

Gerry? Get over it. If you don't behave I won't visit you in Grimsby ∑:P
My Hitler stamps are ok for eBay.. Just talked with em. Interesting. on 15:03 - Nov 23 with 525 viewsnoah4x4

Pete..... let me tell you a true story....

My (deceased) father; was Polish; from Chelm; an eastern border town invaded by the Red Army on September 27 1939. The Russians withdrew two weeks later in accordance with the German-Soviet Frontier Treaty; and by October 7th, the Germans had taken control. On 1st December 1939; whilst my still teenage father and his younger brother hid in a haystack; the Germans drove the defenceless Jewish population to the town square; slaughtered 80 by machine gun; and the rest were forced on a death march to Hrubiesczow. By 1940 there were 16 forced labour camps around nearby Lublin including the secretive Belzec and Sobibor extermination camps.

My father escaped into the woods and marshes (an incredible story - do watch the movie 'Defiance' for some pointers); his brother and most of his family didn't survive. Then eventually the Russians came to "liberate" Poland (what a joke that was!); So he escaped again from a different oppressor; and eventually fought with the British and US forces in Italy (and post war acted as a translator). The UK and US Polish community of that generation deserve our utter respect.

It is easy to see why my father hated both Germans and Russians with equal venom, but I am proud to have inherited his stamp collection. It is full of pre war; during and post war Polish, German and Russian stamps that depict Hitler, Stalin and their propaganda. So please don't ever assume that people which originally collected Hitler and Stalin stamps were "Nazi's" or that the generations that now own these are likewise. Many were simply the stamps in circulation in my father's country of birth - albeit under occupation. We should never forget, and the World needs reminders, including postage stamps.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2016 15:05]
My Hitler stamps are ok for eBay.. Just talked with em. Interesting. on 15:34 - Nov 23 with 516 viewsLeadbelly

My Hitler stamps are ok for eBay.. Just talked with em. Interesting. on 09:32 - Nov 23 by gerry_us

Gerry,

I'm with you 100%. No apology because it's everyone else to blame again.

If Pete thinks he has mastered irony then he had some very poor teachers.

I accept that you feel one person is ruining this board but please do not let that stop you posting on here. It would be the poorer for your absence.

WB

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

My Hitler stamps are ok for eBay.. Just talked with em. Interesting. on 16:20 - Nov 23 with 505 viewsjonestones

"I don't insult anyone. I don't threaten anyone."

Is WessiePete really talking about himself here?!!!!

I'm sorry, but I don't agree with there Pete!
My Hitler stamps are ok for eBay.. Just talked with em. Interesting. on 16:22 - Nov 23 with 502 viewsjonestones

My Hitler stamps are ok for eBay.. Just talked with em. Interesting. on 15:34 - Nov 23 by Leadbelly

Gerry,

I'm with you 100%. No apology because it's everyone else to blame again.

If Pete thinks he has mastered irony then he had some very poor teachers.

I accept that you feel one person is ruining this board but please do not let that stop you posting on here. It would be the poorer for your absence.

WB

Well said Lead.

The board would be a lot worse off if Gerry was to discontinue posting.
My Hitler stamps are ok for eBay.. Just talked with em. Interesting. on 17:35 - Nov 23 with 489 viewsWessiehomesPete

My Hitler stamps are ok for eBay.. Just talked with em. Interesting. on 16:22 - Nov 23 by jonestones

Well said Lead.

The board would be a lot worse off if Gerry was to discontinue posting.

I whole-heartedly agree.

Gerry, please don't stop posting.

This is a mere situation that got out of hand because I said I was arriving in March.

But unlike here, there are countless who hate my guts on the OMB.

I'll focus on the occasional innocuous comment and running the NFL and Happy Cup PLs.

I hope some of you actually may want to meet me in March. Not just the Friday night folks but one or two more who I've never before met.

I'm really not a bad dude. Those who know me face to face know that.
Login to get fewer ads

My Hitler stamps are ok for eBay.. Just talked with em. Interesting. on 18:35 - Nov 23 with 475 viewsdurham_exile

Gerry - please do not under any circumstances stop posting on this board.

Like you I couldnt believe the bathetic nonsense about the stamps but chose to ignore it.
Frankly enough is enough!

I am focused on the Railwaymen on Saturday and hopefully another three points against what is becoming our bogey team.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

My Hitler stamps are ok for eBay.. Just talked with em. Interesting. on 19:27 - Nov 23 with 466 viewsWessiehomesPete

My Hitler stamps are ok for eBay.. Just talked with em. Interesting. on 15:03 - Nov 23 by noah4x4

Pete..... let me tell you a true story....

My (deceased) father; was Polish; from Chelm; an eastern border town invaded by the Red Army on September 27 1939. The Russians withdrew two weeks later in accordance with the German-Soviet Frontier Treaty; and by October 7th, the Germans had taken control. On 1st December 1939; whilst my still teenage father and his younger brother hid in a haystack; the Germans drove the defenceless Jewish population to the town square; slaughtered 80 by machine gun; and the rest were forced on a death march to Hrubiesczow. By 1940 there were 16 forced labour camps around nearby Lublin including the secretive Belzec and Sobibor extermination camps.

My father escaped into the woods and marshes (an incredible story - do watch the movie 'Defiance' for some pointers); his brother and most of his family didn't survive. Then eventually the Russians came to "liberate" Poland (what a joke that was!); So he escaped again from a different oppressor; and eventually fought with the British and US forces in Italy (and post war acted as a translator). The UK and US Polish community of that generation deserve our utter respect.

It is easy to see why my father hated both Germans and Russians with equal venom, but I am proud to have inherited his stamp collection. It is full of pre war; during and post war Polish, German and Russian stamps that depict Hitler, Stalin and their propaganda. So please don't ever assume that people which originally collected Hitler and Stalin stamps were "Nazi's" or that the generations that now own these are likewise. Many were simply the stamps in circulation in my father's country of birth - albeit under occupation. We should never forget, and the World needs reminders, including postage stamps.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2016 15:05]

Noah, I'm an eBay seller. That's where I make most of my money.

Not just seller. I'm an eBay STORE.

But I took the piss from one person last night about some Hitler stamps. On eBay.

I've reported em to eBay and PayPal..

This idiot gal said, "Oh all good, post your Hitler stamps."

I asked her about 6 times, are you serious? She said yeah. eBay and PayPal can be so bizarre.

So eBay let's people post Hitler stamps. I wanna vomit.

I said to her, "You're joking, eBay will let me post Hitler stamps?" She said,.. Yes, all good :(:(
[Post edited 23 Nov 2016 19:28]
My Hitler stamps are ok for eBay.. Just talked with em. Interesting. on 19:58 - Nov 23 with 453 viewsgerry_us

My Hitler stamps are ok for eBay.. Just talked with em. Interesting. on 19:27 - Nov 23 by WessiehomesPete

Noah, I'm an eBay seller. That's where I make most of my money.

Not just seller. I'm an eBay STORE.

But I took the piss from one person last night about some Hitler stamps. On eBay.

I've reported em to eBay and PayPal..

This idiot gal said, "Oh all good, post your Hitler stamps."

I asked her about 6 times, are you serious? She said yeah. eBay and PayPal can be so bizarre.

So eBay let's people post Hitler stamps. I wanna vomit.

I said to her, "You're joking, eBay will let me post Hitler stamps?" She said,.. Yes, all good :(:(
[Post edited 23 Nov 2016 19:28]

So what made you think that your "fellow" boarders on the Usual would want to know this crap?
My Hitler stamps are ok for eBay.. Just talked with em. Interesting. on 21:01 - Nov 23 with 440 viewsWessiehomesPete

My Hitler stamps are ok for eBay.. Just talked with em. Interesting. on 19:58 - Nov 23 by gerry_us

So what made you think that your "fellow" boarders on the Usual would want to know this crap?

I'm about to do another annoying post.

My mum Georgine, "Krystle", GG.

She's 72 and wants to meet you, MFB, Thrillo, Daniel, Happy (who inboxed me that he wants to take me and my mum in for 1-2 days in London)

Let me say this again, I asked my mum again today, is she sure she wants to fly over.

She said yes.

But she wants some harmony.

Her name Krystle due to Chrystal Nacht when the Nazis destroyed all things Jews had, windows, whatever.

New thread coming up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024