Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Probably my last post besides the PL's 18:47 - Nov 25 with 197 viewsWessiehomesPete

For mum and me, who hasn't been in England since she was way younger and in younger days spent a lovely week in Southampton, I got her and myself a £400 hospitality package for Canaries v Blackburn.

Clearly that means I won't be attending ColU v Pompey.

We get a champagne greeting, cushy seats, corporate privileges, a three course lunch and a meet and greet with Norwich players. Oh, and two match day programmes. Plus the safety of making my 72-year-old mum happy.

A few of you, and you know who you are, it has spoiled it for me.

WHAT ABOUT I'M FLYING OVER IN MARCH to see Pompey and Mansfield went over your heads?

I'm still welcome at Happy's in London. Daniel, our admin, has no issues with me. Pancab always takes me to a great curry joint or two. Thrillo, we'll just find a nice pub.

Gerry's issue, that puzzles me. I understand why Wessex has an issue with me, but that's mainly about JibbaJabba on the OMB. But Archer, I literally said to him he can have a kidney because I thought of him as a brother. This is 100 percent true. He was, dare I say, running out of kidney transplants. Ask him. I offered him a kidney.

I'm not a jerk. But I'm not taking my mum as a Christmas present to Colchester in March.

Go on then. And yeah, I got us a great hotel in Nodge. She has a quality suite and so do I. Cheers.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2016 18:54]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024