Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guys? I got an offer I couldn't refuse, so AM doing Canaries v Rovers 23:24 - Nov 28 with 187 viewsWessiehomesPete

This is NOT A BAD THING.. Do read on...

Big big sigh, am doing ColU v Masfield.. I'm gonna say this again, who the 'eck knows where freaking Mansfield is?? :D .. Raise your scarves ;)

Anyway, journo boy, I couldn't refuse. champagne greeting, hotel stay, 3 -course meal, meet and interview the players for the Daily Mail... Sorry, I'm like, I'm not turning that down ∑:P

But as a hard Colchester United fan, I will SUFFER with all of us on a chilly Tuesday night at the Weston Homes Community Stadium... Mansfield.. Yup, I have to pay for that one myself :D;) ... no one besides me is paying for that one :D

And I will spend my customary £150 in the club shop.

But yeah, not going to be there for Pompey. Sadly, that may be a disturbing 4000 where that's only because of 1500 Pompey supporters..

Although I WILL be there for Mansfield. And I repeat. I have NO e'ffing idea where Mansfield is. Somewhere north of Nottingham one person told me yesterday.

That's League 2 for you. Our U's are seeing clubs they haven't in 30-40 years ;)

It's all good. We'll still have a good Bricklayers night... or why not a Bricklayers Monday??

I've wanted to see Rovers my entire life. Hard to explain as a football fan. Rovers are Sad Sacks and also total ROYALTY.

But here is the other thing. I've asked the U's to set me up with a hospitality package. For weeks. No one calls me back. Me. follow-up calls. No one calls me back.

Nodge called me yesterday and I have every perk in the book.

Tell me what is wrong with this picture. The U's in League 2 are boorish and Canaries possibly in the Prem next year or two treat me with incredible class.

In case someone didn't read the memo, I'm not attending disgusting Tractors. Thank you.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2016 23:36]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024