Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's go side topic... Grateful For Christmas... and for 2017. We're staying up 16:23 - Nov 30 with 142 viewsWessiehomesPete

I have no side topic... Colchester mates, best EVER... read on... You rock my universe.. We all suffer bur we're not going down. League 1 is in front of our our face.

Besides our U's staying up and Pete attending Mansfield but not Pompey...

What's our 2017 happy life ...

Soon enough to start this thread.

I think not getting relegated would be good.
I think Ipswich not being anywhere's a playoff spot position, that works for me.
Braintree? It would be SO COOL. C'.mon, it would be hilarious and it would be 1500, and 700 U's supporters :D

That's my basic list and sticking with it ;)

edit: a few of us have guilty pleasures. It's not rocket science...

I have great affection for Norwich for many reasons.
I LOVE Colchester like mad.
I like SOHO.
Stanway is in my heart for many reasons as is Marks-Tey.

Harwich is a beautiful place where I've had my best fish n chips ever. Besides a gray spoon south of the rail station.

Colchester? My Best ever curry.

So what's your deal? Daniel taking me to Spurs v Benfica was outstanding. Pancab taking me to see Supermarines or whatever for the FA Cup was amazing. Panners, and we looked up where Danno was sitting, it was joy, goal after goal and our U's won.. I RAN UP TO HUG DANIEL :D:D ... I've never seen Daniel that Happy :P

One day Panners and me and MFB sat there at the Wessie and MFB could not shup up about the NFL :D:D: *he can feel free to deny it ;);)

There is so much I love being around you lot. I hope to meet another 2-3 in March. You will not be disappointed. You'll see Pete is not a bad bloke :)
[Post edited 30 Nov 2016 18:36]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024