Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Camul 20:14 - Dec 2 with 779 viewswessex_exile

There will be many who remember Camul posting here, and more recently exclusively on the OMB (and anyone, like myself, who also enjoyed his baiting of Nodge on their Pink'Un board). Despite our frequent and frank 'differences of opinion', I am genuinely sad to learn that Camul (Alan Watkins) passed away just over a month ago.

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/former-sun-news-editor-alan-watkins-described-as-a

Rest in Peace Camul

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Camul on 07:14 - Dec 3 with 741 viewsjonestones

I did not know Camul and although I remember him posting, I sadly can not remember too much about his posts. However this is very sad news. Your link Wessex, suggests he was a talented man.
Rest in peace Camul
Camul on 19:43 - Dec 3 with 712 viewsAFCMorant

Camul on 07:14 - Dec 3 by jonestones

I did not know Camul and although I remember him posting, I sadly can not remember too much about his posts. However this is very sad news. Your link Wessex, suggests he was a talented man.
Rest in peace Camul

Funnily enough reading that weird thread initiated by TOOT and the comment that no-one was bullied on the OMG I immediately thought of the treatment Camul got on there where a little clique of posters harangued, criticised and insulted his every post.
Sad news.
Camul on 22:16 - Dec 3 with 697 viewsjonestones

Camul on 19:43 - Dec 3 by AFCMorant

Funnily enough reading that weird thread initiated by TOOT and the comment that no-one was bullied on the OMG I immediately thought of the treatment Camul got on there where a little clique of posters harangued, criticised and insulted his every post.
Sad news.

I don't read the OMB. I only joined it to read the one thread. My bullying comment referred to that thread only. I can't make any comments on what else has happened on there over the years, coz I haven't the foggiest!
Camul on 11:54 - Dec 8 with 618 viewsburnsieespana

RIP Camul. Very sad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024