Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League 2 today 16:40 - Dec 3 with 473 viewswessex_exile

Only two matches, but both going reasonably well for us at the moment - Stevenage losing 2-4 at home to league leaders Doncaster, and Yeovil thumping Crawley 5-0. It means Yeovil move into the play-offs, but puts Crawley (with the same points as the U's) on -11 goal difference (compared to our +1).

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

League 2 today on 17:48 - Dec 3 with 458 viewsWessiehomesPete

I had t go to Beeb to realise that our U's were not playing Mansfield today.

That explained the silence in the stream :D

But it WAS fun to see Spurs destroying Swans.

Onward. Keeping the Faith.

Up the U's.
League 2 today on 18:06 - Dec 4 with 429 viewsmfb_cufc

Not sure if they were good results. It depends if your glass if half full or half empty. After our last two results, that has put us within four points of the play-offs, we should probably be looking up instead of down at the moment.

mfb

League 2 today on 20:00 - Dec 4 with 423 viewswessex_exile

League 2 today on 18:06 - Dec 4 by mfb_cufc

Not sure if they were good results. It depends if your glass if half full or half empty. After our last two results, that has put us within four points of the play-offs, we should probably be looking up instead of down at the moment.

Oh I'm very much a glass half-full sort of chap, but for now I am indeed looking below rather than above. Donny can do what they like, we won't catch them (nor indeed anyone in the top three), but the play-offs are definitely in reach. For now, whilst we focus on that objective, I'd prefer a decent gap developing between us and what lies beneath.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024