Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's hope... 12:48 - Dec 7 with 456 viewsLeadbelly

he inherited his singing voice from his dad.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38234573

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Let's hope... on 19:54 - Dec 7 with 421 viewswessex_exile

If nothing else, I'd say he inherited his opportunity at the big time simply because of his Dad (and Mum). I'd be inclined to be a bit more charitable, given the farce purports to be for charidee - but on closer inspection the excellent charity Make Some Noise will only earn "profits from the song's sales", not all proceeds mind, just what's left after his agent, his parents and any other hangers-on who want some have taken their big fat slice.

What an motivating inspiration to struggling genuine talent everywhere...

...bah humbug!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Let's hope... on 22:14 - Dec 7 with 410 viewsLeadbelly

Let's hope... on 19:54 - Dec 7 by wessex_exile

If nothing else, I'd say he inherited his opportunity at the big time simply because of his Dad (and Mum). I'd be inclined to be a bit more charitable, given the farce purports to be for charidee - but on closer inspection the excellent charity Make Some Noise will only earn "profits from the song's sales", not all proceeds mind, just what's left after his agent, his parents and any other hangers-on who want some have taken their big fat slice.

What an motivating inspiration to struggling genuine talent everywhere...

...bah humbug!

What has genuine talent ever had to do with anything?!?! All men are born equal but some do have opportunities way beyond their abilities, thanks to accidents of birth...or Simon Cowell.

Bah humbug indeed.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024