Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Lennon 21:51 - Dec 7 with 500 viewsmfb_cufc

A 21 year-old (will be 22 next week). Played 23 games for Charlton three seasons ago, and has since had loan spells at Cambridge and Gillingham. Has played 5 times for Charlton this season, 2 in the league, and the other 3 in the Checkatrade Trophy, including the game against us. Appears to have been a promising youngster, probably not helped by a number of managerial changes recently.

mfb

Harry Lennon on 21:56 - Dec 7 with 498 viewsLeadbelly

Relevant to Collect U in what way?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Harry Lennon on 18:36 - Dec 8 with 457 viewsmfb_cufc

Obviously relevant in the fact we are keen on signing a player. Of cause it may not be true, but any news of a potential U's signing, is always relevant on a U's messageboard.

mfb

Harry Lennon on 18:53 - Dec 8 with 453 viewsbwildered

The recent U23 fixture against Derby County at WHCS featured Jermaine Grandison, centre half and Will Hoskins, centre forward . Both free agents and two particular positions which the club need to strengthen due to recent injuries .
Neither completed the full ninety minutes due to fitness levels .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Harry Lennon on 20:04 - Dec 8 with 443 viewsLeadbelly

Harry Lennon on 18:36 - Dec 8 by mfb_cufc

Obviously relevant in the fact we are keen on signing a player. Of cause it may not be true, but any news of a potential U's signing, is always relevant on a U's messageboard.

The link and picture weren't displaying last night on my tablet or my PC at work today. Makes sense now!

Harry Lennon on 23:45 - Dec 8 with 416 viewsnoah4x4

Grandison had a decent game at centre half. Reminded me of Elokobi, but quicker (despite not being 100% match fit). By contrast Hoskins was totally ineffective. The U's were transformed as an attacking threat once Decarry Sheriff came on for him
Harry Lennon on 23:54 - Dec 8 with 414 viewsLeadbelly

Harry Lennon on 23:45 - Dec 8 by noah4x4

Grandison had a decent game at centre half. Reminded me of Elokobi, but quicker (despite not being 100% match fit). By contrast Hoskins was totally ineffective. The U's were transformed as an attacking threat once Decarry Sheriff came on for him

Grandison played for Shrewsbury last season after the chairman paid his salary for the year. Obviously they rated him.

Hoskins has managed just 42 games in the last five seasons. You can have all the talent in the world but it matters not if you play so rarely. With our injury problems over the last few seasons we absolutely must not sign another injury prone player.

Harry Lennon on 11:09 - Dec 13 with 354 viewsbwildered

Grandison played again for U's against Palace U23, must be worth a contract until end of season and then reasses our centre half options thereafter .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024