Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas story, Peter the shoplifter .. Happy Christmas All! *silly dumb read 18:11 - Dec 14 with 403 viewsWessiehomesPete

I was in high school and didn't have a lot of money. I shoplifted a bottle of Nina Ricci L'air du Temps for my Mum. We are talking about 35 years ago so the statute of limitations does apply :D

Well, this Christmas I got Mummer that cool bottle with the bird and something new looks like an apple Nina Ricci. Of course. Nina Ricci. Now I can afford it at 52 ∑:P

She still wants to point that finger at me for shoplifting... But after all these years she gets a total kick out of that story ;) ... It's one of those Aw Bless reactions.

Feel free to share your Christmas story. At 6 I shoplifted balloons..

And naturally, comic books. Put em behind my back... I'm a film waiting to happen.

and add edit:

HAPPY CHRISTMAS ALL! ... when that store caught me with balloons? My dad didn't spank me. I think he was mostly grinning ear to ear that I was stupid enough to shoplift a bag of balloons

Great Christmas ahead all! ... Levity is a good thing and I gave you an honest short story.

Fabulous 2017 all!

And Up the U's!
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 18:24]
Christmas story, Peter the shoplifter .. Happy Christmas All! *silly dumb read on 20:12 - Dec 14 with 377 viewsnoah4x4

Got verbally cautioned for urinating on a public highway. But was never charged.

There are dozens of bridges on the M5 around Birmingham. But we managed to stop and relieve ourselves under the one with a police Range Rover parked on top. The Police thought this unsavoury act fairly hilarious/stupid so they merely gave us a verbal scare after they realised we were en-route to play Rugby and had taken on mere "water for hydration" (😇). That is until our plonker of a (sober) tax inspector driver jokingly threatened that he would have fiddled their tax bills had they been less benevolent to us, his mates. They let us (e.g. the real guilty) off, but did him for stopping on a motorway without justification. Ironic, he didn't even have a pee, so didn't have any credible defence.

Got verbally cautioned for speeding, 100+ mph, but never charged.

Not proud of that, but I was young and stupid. Reason for no conviction arising was that I was chased/ stopped by a police dog van with no vascar who caught up with me stuck in a traffic jam. Whilst I got a rollicking from the sole human occupant, his partner, the dog would never have been a reliable witness.

I just got lucky!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024