Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is 20:58 - Dec 16 with 6817 viewsSwanjack10

The pist younger ones nothing but a nusiance,i went back to my own boozer or id be locked up tonight,respect has gone,not long ago black friday was awesome for laughing with work mates and women,fight fight fight etc lmao,come back when youve landed kid and try again,town should be for the over 25s ,state on them.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 21:56 - Dec 16 with 4256 viewsjack2jack

Town ain't what it used to be maybe I'm getting old,but back in the 80's you could have a right laugh,all the clubs etc.Ah the good old days,pass the sherry love
wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 22:01 - Dec 16 with 4244 viewsepaul

They were the days you had to wear shirt tie trousers and shoes, no ripped jeans tees and trainers

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 22:04 - Dec 16 with 4228 viewsjack2jack

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 22:01 - Dec 16 by epaul

They were the days you had to wear shirt tie trousers and shoes, no ripped jeans tees and trainers

Box jackets,wing collered shirts class,i wouldn't clean the car in half the crap they wear today.
wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 09:08 - Dec 17 with 3936 viewsPrivate_Partz

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 21:56 - Dec 16 by jack2jack

Town ain't what it used to be maybe I'm getting old,but back in the 80's you could have a right laugh,all the clubs etc.Ah the good old days,pass the sherry love

Wind street should have remained the cafe quarter that it was intended to be and even started out as. The Kingsaway for the kids and clubbers.
Now the Kingsway is finished they have all moved into Wind Street leaving Swansea centre bereft of decent areas to eat and drink after dark.
The Uplands and a resurrected Mumbles will now take over this mantle. Fine from a local point of view but it is a shame the City Centre will not have an area to attract such punters.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 09:10 - Dec 17 with 3932 viewsjohnlangy

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 22:04 - Dec 16 by jack2jack

Box jackets,wing collered shirts class,i wouldn't clean the car in half the crap they wear today.

You sound just like my Dad used to.

And I agree with you .
wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 09:41 - Dec 17 with 3858 viewsLeonWasGod

I steered clear. But I'm fairly sure when we were kids just having a laugh we equally p1ssed off all the old 'us back then. Circle of life innit.
wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 10:00 - Dec 17 with 3818 viewsDr_Winston

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 09:08 - Dec 17 by Private_Partz

Wind street should have remained the cafe quarter that it was intended to be and even started out as. The Kingsaway for the kids and clubbers.
Now the Kingsway is finished they have all moved into Wind Street leaving Swansea centre bereft of decent areas to eat and drink after dark.
The Uplands and a resurrected Mumbles will now take over this mantle. Fine from a local point of view but it is a shame the City Centre will not have an area to attract such punters.

SA1 has a few tidier places. Garbo's, The River House and Americano are decent enough.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 10:06 - Dec 17 with 3809 viewsPegojack

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 21:56 - Dec 16 by jack2jack

Ah, yes, I remember it well!

Used to go in that place on the Marina a lot, can't remember the name, the three storey place - cocktail bar on ground floor, restaurant in the middle and disco on the top floor. Last time I went by there a few years ago, it was a Chinese all you can eat place - so sad.

Mind you, in the mid 80s you were sh1t scared to park your car anywhere in Swansea of an evening, you half expected it not to be there when you got back. What's car crime like now?
Login to get fewer ads

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 10:22 - Dec 17 with 3775 viewsmonmouth

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 10:06 - Dec 17 by Pegojack

Used to go in that place on the Marina a lot, can't remember the name, the three storey place - cocktail bar on ground floor, restaurant in the middle and disco on the top floor. Last time I went by there a few years ago, it was a Chinese all you can eat place - so sad.

Mind you, in the mid 80s you were sh1t scared to park your car anywhere in Swansea of an evening, you half expected it not to be there when you got back. What's car crime like now?

My favourite ever stat is that if you owned a Rover 800 in Swansea you were 100% certain to have it stolen.

Was going to give you a shout about WBA late afternoon as I thought I might make it and could share a car to Kiddy. Got a steaming cold though so decided against driving. No offence at all, but I'm glad I didn't!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 10:25 - Dec 17 with 3769 viewsPegojack

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 10:22 - Dec 17 by monmouth

My favourite ever stat is that if you owned a Rover 800 in Swansea you were 100% certain to have it stolen.

Was going to give you a shout about WBA late afternoon as I thought I might make it and could share a car to Kiddy. Got a steaming cold though so decided against driving. No offence at all, but I'm glad I didn't!

Yes, you didn't miss much. The absolute highlight of the evening was a pint of Enville Ale in the Railway Inn at 6.00pm. It all went Pete Tong after that.
wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 10:30 - Dec 17 with 3752 viewsperchrockjack

Sadly it's the culture we now have everywhere.

Getting rat arsed for the sake of it.

It's shameful ,it's in all British cities

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 10:49 - Dec 17 with 3732 viewsdickythorpe

Did my Sainsburys Xmas food shop in their Swansea store about 7pm yesterday, bliss!!! Hardly anyone there.

But Xmas drinking is a huge problem with the under 25's. Two mass brawls the last previous Saturday evenings here in sleepy Carmarthen.
Extra police drafted in for tonight - they are well peed off!
wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 10:51 - Dec 17 with 3722 viewsdickythorpe

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 10:25 - Dec 17 by Pegojack

Yes, you didn't miss much. The absolute highlight of the evening was a pint of Enville Ale in the Railway Inn at 6.00pm. It all went Pete Tong after that.

Is that the golden ale with the wasp/bee as its logo? Very similar to Gower Gold 4.5%
wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 11:28 - Dec 17 with 3667 viewsmax936

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 10:00 - Dec 17 by Dr_Winston

SA1 has a few tidier places. Garbo's, The River House and Americano are decent enough.

And expensive Doc.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 11:43 - Dec 17 with 3643 viewsairedale

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 10:49 - Dec 17 by dickythorpe

Did my Sainsburys Xmas food shop in their Swansea store about 7pm yesterday, bliss!!! Hardly anyone there.

But Xmas drinking is a huge problem with the under 25's. Two mass brawls the last previous Saturday evenings here in sleepy Carmarthen.
Extra police drafted in for tonight - they are well peed off!

Dodge City isn't that bad now that they've moved the mart out of town though?

Ever heard of the Carmarthen Shilling dicky?
wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 11:49 - Dec 17 with 3636 viewsPegojack

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 10:51 - Dec 17 by dickythorpe

Is that the golden ale with the wasp/bee as its logo? Very similar to Gower Gold 4.5%

Yeah, that's it, a nice pint.
wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 12:06 - Dec 17 with 3601 viewsdickythorpe

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 11:43 - Dec 17 by airedale

Dodge City isn't that bad now that they've moved the mart out of town though?

Ever heard of the Carmarthen Shilling dicky?

Something to do with the town's first Police.
Lot of roided youngsters now who think jäger bombs are an extension of their manhood!!!
wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 12:19 - Dec 17 with 3580 viewsPrivate_Partz

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 10:00 - Dec 17 by Dr_Winston

Indeed Doc. I agree, but even that is a decent hike from the centre. Had the investment promised there materialised it might be even better but don't get me started on lack of investment lol.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 12:28 - Dec 17 with 3556 viewsNogginthenog

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 10:22 - Dec 17 by monmouth

Rib Cage?
wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 12:55 - Dec 17 with 3526 viewsthe_oracle

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 10:06 - Dec 17 by Pegojack

Sloanes. Met the current Mrs Oracle there.
wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 13:15 - Dec 17 with 3490 viewsPegojack

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 12:55 - Dec 17 by the_oracle

Sloanes. Met the current Mrs Oracle there.

Was it? You know what, that name draws a complete blank with me, even though I went there a lot. But you'd know if you met your missus there, I guess.
Scary, that. Senile dementia setting in.
wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 13:50 - Dec 17 with 3412 viewsperchrockjack

Hope lifey has managed to avert his eyes from all this.

When I'm coming off junction 47 ,I seem to be drawn to gorseinon.

I was making my way to Swansea Jill s one day and got lost in garden fookn village.

She s lovely and was well worth it

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 13:55 - Dec 17 with 3403 viewslifelong

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 13:50 - Dec 17 by perchrockjack

Hope lifey has managed to avert his eyes from all this.

When I'm coming off junction 47 ,I seem to be drawn to gorseinon.

I was making my way to Swansea Jill s one day and got lost in garden fookn village.

She s lovely and was well worth it

"YAWN".
wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 13:55 - Dec 17 with 3403 viewsmagicdaps10

Before i start this, i must tell you that i am 36.

Here goes, problem with black friday is not the youngsters but the age category of 30-50yr olds. The types who rarely go out and let their hair down on this one day and dont know how to handle their drink when out,dont know how to act when out with a few drinks down them.

This group seem to think that when out that the youngsters of today have no respect and need being told and put in their place.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

wind street black friday,what a dive swansea is on 14:04 - Dec 17 with 3391 viewsperchrockjack

Wake up then Rog.

Take thectime out of your eyes and insult those who ve pointed out the decaying hulk of our once fine town.

By the way, this for Swansea people, just what the living feck has happened to the Albert Hall and why is the destruction of the Kingsway continuing.

Spoke this week to many Swansea people in our search for Care Homes and every single one made me feel proud of my people. They deserve so much more.

Our councils must be amongst the worse in the UK

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024