Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That was great! 04:58 - Dec 18 with 426 viewsWessiehomesPete

I've been saying all season, no relegation going to happen.

Honestly? it's fun to be in League 2.

Many great clubs and we're in the same boat.

Attendance isn't going down (never thought it would) ... The U's Player broadcast is excellent... Same us lot, not like us hard would be gone.

3300 ain't bad. Ideas are scary. But relegation is not in the pic. Our U's are not going down, dropping.

Let's just enjoy the season and see if the playoffs happen :D ... *I don't even know what sht place was called.. The Nottham?

Miraculous, I fly over to see Mansfield. That's hardcore supporter! ;) .. spent most my time in Foolham. Have a mate,...

Yeah I did pay £1500 for Notts Country. The pies and bovril gotta get better. I mean common peeps. Crinkle mouse and company need to help us... Loaded up the flatbed. Back in DC at stinking 5 a.m. Had to use Uber to get home. Better be better Mensa.

That's my inside joke. I have the most expensive ST ever. U dumb-arses! :)
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 5:07]
That was great! on 13:44 - Dec 19 with 371 viewsdjfart

Pardon?
That was great! on 16:34 - Dec 19 with 353 viewsWessiehomesPete

That was great! on 13:44 - Dec 19 by djfart

Pardon?

Would you believe I let my niece who is visiting from LA type that.

I have no clue what the heck is up there

This turned out be a little like when Happy lets his mum do his PL predictions.. ;)

edit: she has her face in a smartphone all day long. She couldn't suss why I have a football match streaming on my computer (The U's) :D .. She couldn't find Colchester on the map if you gave her 20 hints. She'll first start looking at Massachusetts or Connecticut ...

Because COLCHESTER IS actually in Connecticut..
[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 16:39]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024