Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet 19:09 - Dec 26 with 3931 viewsFireboy

Well?
WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 19:14 - Dec 26 with 3896 viewsPintado

Cause they probably have no intentions of sacking him right now

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 19:18 - Dec 26 with 3855 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Because of his accent and the colour of his passport.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 19:20 - Dec 26 with 3815 viewsporschejack

Again , Bobley is here for the Championship .I've got used to it now thats why I dont go . But you'll all keep going and renewing ST's - so stop moaning .
WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 19:21 - Dec 26 with 3787 viewsWarwickHunt

WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 19:18 - Dec 26 by JACKMANANDBOY

Because of his accent and the colour of his passport.

Gone 7 pm and he's still here?

Tick tock.

WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 19:22 - Dec 26 with 3774 viewsicecoldjack

Sacking the fooker is the bare minimum. Claiming compo is what we should be doing ! Impersonating a football manager is the charge .

The bald yank prick makes me sick. Have the balls to resign or kill a football club.
No way are the players this bad . What I saw today was a disorganised rabble, devoid of any ideas or tactics .
WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 19:25 - Dec 26 with 3740 viewsJoe_bradshaw

What difference will it make?

No self respecting manager would take the job right now trying to mould Huw's signings into a team. Doing a better job than Bob is a given but it won't be enough for us. They won't appoint a manager who knows his own mind and has the ultimate say on January signings. The structure of decision making at the club has to change completely for us to have any chance of PL survival and it's not going to happen unfortunately.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 19:33 - Dec 26 with 3685 viewsicecoldjack

WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 19:25 - Dec 26 by Joe_bradshaw

What difference will it make?

No self respecting manager would take the job right now trying to mould Huw's signings into a team. Doing a better job than Bob is a given but it won't be enough for us. They won't appoint a manager who knows his own mind and has the ultimate say on January signings. The structure of decision making at the club has to change completely for us to have any chance of PL survival and it's not going to happen unfortunately.

£ 4 m bonus to stay up ? No stigma attached if we go down, it's a win win for plenty of managers out. The premier league is the most watched league in the world, trust me, they'd be lining up around the block to manage us.
WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 19:37 - Dec 26 with 3632 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 19:33 - Dec 26 by icecoldjack

£ 4 m bonus to stay up ? No stigma attached if we go down, it's a win win for plenty of managers out. The premier league is the most watched league in the world, trust me, they'd be lining up around the block to manage us.

I hope so

Could you name a couple of good ones which you think would be interested?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Login to get fewer ads

WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 19:46 - Dec 26 with 3552 viewsJoe_bradshaw

WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 19:33 - Dec 26 by icecoldjack

You think this bunch will offer someone £4M bonus?

I have zero faith in them to even come remotely close to doing the right thing.

WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 19:51 - Dec 26 with 3509 viewsicecoldjack

WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 19:37 - Dec 26 by PatchesOHoulihan

I hope so

Could you name a couple of good ones which you think would be interested?

De boar ,rowett, de mateo. .not sure Who else but that's just off the top of my head. Basically anyone is better than the bald prick there now.
I'd take Kenny jacket over him any day,at least jacket could organise a team this tw@t can't even find a first XI to play more than one game together !!

Joke appointment.
WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 19:54 - Dec 26 with 3454 viewsmidswan

The car Toons managed to get Rafa in, ultimately didn't survive but are they better now than before he came ? It can be done.
WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 19:58 - Dec 26 with 3413 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Even if they decide to spend £50M in January on a new manager and numerous players I don't trust the clowns making the decisions to spend a single pound of it wisely.

WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 20:01 - Dec 26 with 3375 viewsShonky

WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 19:58 - Dec 26 by Joe_bradshaw

Even if they decide to spend £50M in January on a new manager and numerous players I don't trust the clowns making the decisions to spend a single pound of it wisely.

Sunderland spent that last winter and they are still in the bottom 3. Whats the fking point staying up when it miserable like this.

Its just a ride...

WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 20:10 - Dec 26 with 3318 viewsicecoldjack

WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 19:58 - Dec 26 by Joe_bradshaw

Not sur if I do either but something needs to change sharply . Even if it's planing for next season,anything is better than seeing bob try and fail week after week then talk utter nonsense in the presser afterwards !

He is totally clueless and today wasn't proof it was suicide from our board. We all could see weeks ago he wasn't up to it, away at Stoke was the defining point but in fairness he should never ever be near this kind if football club.

Sack the prick now and put the tea lady in charge..It couldn't be any worse !
WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 20:17 - Dec 26 with 3269 viewsjack2jack

WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 19:21 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

Gone 7 pm and he's still here?

Tick tock.

Mickey mouse has got a Bob Bradley watch you know!
WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 20:26 - Dec 26 with 3210 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 19:51 - Dec 26 by icecoldjack

De boar ,rowett, de mateo. .not sure Who else but that's just off the top of my head. Basically anyone is better than the bald prick there now.
I'd take Kenny jacket over him any day,at least jacket could organise a team this tw@t can't even find a first XI to play more than one game together !!

Joke appointment.

No argument that Bob isn't much to beat although top quality will be difficult to get working here now

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 20:32 - Dec 26 with 3161 viewssherpajacob

Has any PL manager ever survived consecutive 3-1, 3-0 , 4-1(at home) defeats?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 20:33 - Dec 26 with 3137 viewsdobjack2

WTF hasn't the p@#$k been sacked yet on 19:46 - Dec 26 by Joe_bradshaw

You think this bunch will offer someone £4M bonus?

I have zero faith in them to even come remotely close to doing the right thing.

£4 would be closer to the mark
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024