Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12 days near Carrow Road in March,.. comments welcome 20:50 - Jan 31 with 567 viewsWessiehomesPete

I'm seriously open to all stick and whatever b-shyt as I'm no longer, ever again, staying in Colchester..

As a journo I have hospitality (Norwich) for Blackburn and Barnsley.. Funny that.

But I'm attending ColU v Mansfield. Not sure why. The hot water bottle? Guess following it in.

CUFC treats me like an afterthought. After 10 years, what a disappointment as I did attend ColU 1-0 Ipswich at Layer Fortress.

Just sad. Feel free to inbox me and tell me what a piece of sht I am.

Colchester United? Not United. Bleeding fans to Ippy, Nodge, Braintree, Hammers.. etc...
12 days near Carrow Road in March,.. comments welcome on 20:52 - Jan 31 with 561 viewsColukev

Missed you Pete
12 days near Carrow Road in March,.. comments welcome on 21:14 - Jan 31 with 558 viewsWessiehomesPete

12 days near Carrow Road in March,.. comments welcome on 20:52 - Jan 31 by Colukev

Missed you Pete

Kev,.. I've been treated like shyt, Kev.

I actually flew over for U's Tractors 1-0 ... That's why I took the name Barsidepete for years. Got fkd on every stone.. I was in the Barside and it was shoulder to shoulder, I COULDN'T move!

Aw my hell! After ColU 1-0 I was on the floor the Cat ... I think it was Panners who threw me into a taxi...

When I visited later, was gutted. Fortress was killed.

The day Hudds that 0-0 I flew over at the Wessie.
12 days near Carrow Road in March,.. comments welcome on 21:58 - Jan 31 with 552 viewsColukev

Pete

As the kids say, fcuk the haters.

Keep your posts about colu, and ignore the rest. Im sure people on here have no problem with you when you are joining in with healthy light hearted comments/banter.

Your life is only as good/bad as the people you let in, stick to the good stuff and all will be well.

CUFC is on the rise and will be a season of cheer...roll with it man
12 days near Carrow Road in March,.. comments welcome on 01:28 - Feb 1 with 524 viewsWessiehomesPete

12 days near Carrow Road in March,.. comments welcome on 21:58 - Jan 31 by Colukev

Pete

As the kids say, fcuk the haters.

Keep your posts about colu, and ignore the rest. Im sure people on here have no problem with you when you are joining in with healthy light hearted comments/banter.

Your life is only as good/bad as the people you let in, stick to the good stuff and all will be well.

CUFC is on the rise and will be a season of cheer...roll with it man

Nah,

Thanks Kev. But I'm gone from here.

In March I will do everything from Cromer to the Norfolk Broads to the White Cliffs of Dover to Woodbridge. Happisburgh (Hayboro),.. Little Snoring ..

There probably aren't a lot of haters here towards Norwich. Seriously, we're not talking PIsswich. It's just the pitiful birds up the road who even in the Championship attract 26-27,000 at the Carrot.

When they were in the Prem it was the only reason I watched the Prem besides Spurs, which I have great affection towards.

No. Time to move on. 12 days in Nodge tells you all you need to know. I've made a break from Colchester. Sad after so long. But done and dusted.

Unfortunately, Ethicsgirl attends Pisswich games. Take that info any you want to process.

I have a £250 gift card for Delia's at Carrow Rd. Plus a champagne hello. And a meet and greet. Funny how a "big small club" treats you royally while ColU treats you like crap.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2017 1:34]
12 days near Carrow Road in March,.. comments welcome on 07:39 - Feb 1 with 496 viewsColukev

Probably for the best, off you go
12 days near Carrow Road in March,.. comments welcome on 13:47 - Feb 1 with 467 viewsWessiehomesPete

12 days near Carrow Road in March,.. comments welcome on 07:39 - Feb 1 by Colukev

Probably for the best, off you go

Best for who?

That Colchester United are bleeding away supporters to Braintree, Ipswich, Norwich and West Ham?

Norwich just offered me a hospitality press pass for Canaries v Barnsley.. I accepted.

Meanwhile Matt Hudson and ColU offers me nothing even though I fly over and pay for my own plane ticket. And no, I don't fly "coach." I fly better.

Enjoy your 2501 for Mansfield. I'll be that "one."

Cheers.
12 days near Carrow Road in March,.. comments welcome on 14:33 - Feb 1 with 455 viewsWessiehomesPete

I have incredible love for Colchester United.

My closest friends in Essex know that.

Ethicsgirl attends Ipswich and has a long affection for West Ham. So sue me. She's still a friend.
12 days near Carrow Road in March,.. comments welcome on 16:29 - Feb 1 with 438 viewsColukev

Why would you not pay for your own plane ticket?

You make it sound like you are doing the club a favour, yet then demanding what seems like compensation for ultimately, the club having one more bum on seat.

It's your choice to fly all this way, and whilst I personally think it's admirable, I'm sorry but the club in league 2 is always going to fail in your expectations compared to Norwich. They seem to have cash to burn from what you have said.

With the most respect possible, and the least offense......

You seem to be putting yourself up for auction to a host of local clubs to see who will offer you more. Sounds like you are not coming for your love of football or any particular club, but as to more what you can squeeze out of people.

I repeat, with no offense intended.....

You are just not that important and I'm sure behind the scenes at the U's they have better things to worry about.

Again, ultimately you are just another bum on a seat and probably giving you free hospitality isn't going to do them any favours. Especially seeing as I'm sure you have made them aware that you are demanding the same from every other club within a 40 mile radius .
Login to get fewer ads

12 days near Carrow Road in March,.. comments welcome on 19:17 - Feb 1 with 422 viewsdurham_exile

12 days near Carrow Road in March,.. comments welcome on 16:29 - Feb 1 by Colukev

Why would you not pay for your own plane ticket?

You make it sound like you are doing the club a favour, yet then demanding what seems like compensation for ultimately, the club having one more bum on seat.

It's your choice to fly all this way, and whilst I personally think it's admirable, I'm sorry but the club in league 2 is always going to fail in your expectations compared to Norwich. They seem to have cash to burn from what you have said.

With the most respect possible, and the least offense......

You seem to be putting yourself up for auction to a host of local clubs to see who will offer you more. Sounds like you are not coming for your love of football or any particular club, but as to more what you can squeeze out of people.

I repeat, with no offense intended.....

You are just not that important and I'm sure behind the scenes at the U's they have better things to worry about.

Again, ultimately you are just another bum on a seat and probably giving you free hospitality isn't going to do them any favours. Especially seeing as I'm sure you have made them aware that you are demanding the same from every other club within a 40 mile radius .

I think the chant "loyal supporter" rings very hollow in your vocabulary Wessie.

Personally I only support Colchester United and loathe both the Poorman Road outfit and the Carrot crunchers.

Probably for the best that you are calling it a day at the WHCS. We dont need mere mercenaries amongst our loyal supporters.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

12 days near Carrow Road in March,.. comments welcome on 22:22 - Feb 1 with 397 viewsLeadbelly

Can't say I'll miss the contributions from across the pond.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

12 days near Carrow Road in March,.. comments welcome on 22:34 - Feb 1 with 394 viewsWessiehomesPete

12 days near Carrow Road in March,.. comments welcome on 19:17 - Feb 1 by durham_exile

I think the chant "loyal supporter" rings very hollow in your vocabulary Wessie.

Personally I only support Colchester United and loathe both the Poorman Road outfit and the Carrot crunchers.

Probably for the best that you are calling it a day at the WHCS. We dont need mere mercenaries amongst our loyal supporters.

Up the U's

I'm not a mercenary.

I couldn't give a whiff if there are only 1937 at the Weston Homes. My travels dictated that the best I could do is perhaps go up to Accrington Stanley away besides that Tuesday, Mansfield, at the WHCS.

No one took the nibble when I asked in another thread if anyone was driving up there.

So happens that NCFC contacted me about a second hospitality and maybe *cough* you'll see a writeup in the Norwich Evening News.

I spoke with a media rep today and joked that some of us do call it Carrot Road.. and they were totally cool with that. It's something that insiders call the Carrow Road, affectionately.

Hey, at least I'm not attending PIsswich. And I've never gotten the sense that there is major hate at Norwich. I mean, its a nice place and it's also a gateway to fabulous days out.

There is little I like about Suffolk, but Norfolk is pretty cool.

And Essex? It's not as if I haven't stayed there many times. Just so happens that this time I'm changing things up.

edit: I'll still be at Bricklayers early that Tuesday before Mansfield. Happy to pay for the pints. I'll probably show up at 4 p.m.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2017 22:37]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024