Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preview vs Blackpool 08:01 - Feb 1 with 617 viewsjohnabpd

Hi all,

I have recently started a new betting blog and have previewed your match vs Blackpool. You can read it here: http://abetperday.co.uk/selections/2017/2/1/betting-preview-for-blackpool-vs-col

I thought it would be of interest to the forum so hope you don't mind me posting!

Good luck for Saturday! A big game to bounce back from the defeat at Exeter - if you can get 3 points it will be a great step towards to the playoffs.

All the best,

John
Preview vs Blackpool on 11:29 - Feb 1 with 601 viewswessex_exile

Cheers John, and good luck with the website. Not a betting man by nature (Grand National apart), but I like the sound of those odds - let's hope they're born out on the pitch.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Preview vs Blackpool on 11:46 - Feb 1 with 601 viewsdurham_exile

Many thanks John, just one minor point it is Bloomfield Road.

An interesting write up with some encouraging stats.

Exeter would appear to be THE form team with wins against Pompey and the Chairboys since defeating the U's.

Incidentally we were the better team that day, but Exeter were more clinical in their finishing and we were chasing the game when conceding two late goals.
Their big game is the Devon Derby against the Green Army.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Preview vs Blackpool on 20:15 - Feb 1 with 571 viewsjohnabpd

Thanks both. Good luck for Saturday.
Preview vs Blackpool on 06:49 - Feb 3 with 528 viewsbwildered

What price, recently signed former player Neil Danns scores against the U's this Saturday ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Preview vs Blackpool on 23:40 - Feb 3 with 490 viewswessex_exile

Preview vs Blackpool on 06:49 - Feb 3 by bwildered

What price, recently signed former player Neil Danns scores against the U's this Saturday ?

Nailed on certainty, let's hope it's a late consolation off his arse - and I say that with absolutely no disrespect to Neil Danns!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024