Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last night 12:40 - Feb 1 with 525 viewswessex_exile

By and large, they were a cracking set of results for the U's last night - who would have predicted Cheltenham winning at Luton in particular. That takes a bit of the sting out of the defeat at Exeter (who are clearly on a roll now, and I reckon odds-on for one of the automatic promotion slots).

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Last night on 19:24 - Feb 1 with 496 viewsdurham_exile

Wessex I too looked at the results with some interest.

Do not rule out the mighty U's securing third place in the league however.

Exeter have a key game at Home Park, if they avoid defeat, then they must be considered contenders but at present the league is wide open.

Plenty of matches to come at home yet, but we must get back to winning ways at Bloomfield Road on Saturday.

Sadly Owen Garvan will once again be unfit but JM has made some good signings and it is time to blood some of them.

Murray, O'Sullivan and Fosu (who has rarely been used for 90 mins) can all make a difference in midfield.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Last night on 20:40 - Feb 1 with 483 viewswessex_exile

Last night on 19:24 - Feb 1 by durham_exile

Wessex I too looked at the results with some interest.

Do not rule out the mighty U's securing third place in the league however.

Exeter have a key game at Home Park, if they avoid defeat, then they must be considered contenders but at present the league is wide open.

Plenty of matches to come at home yet, but we must get back to winning ways at Bloomfield Road on Saturday.

Sadly Owen Garvan will once again be unfit but JM has made some good signings and it is time to blood some of them.

Murray, O'Sullivan and Fosu (who has rarely been used for 90 mins) can all make a difference in midfield.

Up the U's

Agree with all of that Durham - considering his immediate impact at Exeter, I would like to see Fosu starting on Saturday, and an automatic slot is not ruled out with the amount of home games we have coming up - February will be a crucial month where that is concerned.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024