Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden 04:25 - Feb 7 with 901 viewsWessiehomesPete

James Corden and Ricky Gervais had band names on a "major" tv show this weekend...

I know. Off topic.

My non-existent should be (YET, I say)

Warm Tissues
White Silly Cliffs
Castle Puddings

Rock band names that should truly exist in the next 5-10 years :D

edit:
They were discussing this, James and Ricky... (I'm not mere "yanking" this out my arts) ..

Your one to three band names.. Go on then. Add on ;)

[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 4:31]
Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 09:21 - Feb 10 with 831 viewsmrhappy

The best name

Dead men's trousers

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 09:36 - Feb 10 with 829 viewsWessiehomesPete

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 09:21 - Feb 10 by mrhappy

The best name

Dead men's trousers

Haps?

I just spoke with Delia.

Let me call u brother.

One minute from now.
Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 11:56 - Feb 10 with 816 viewswessex_exile

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 09:36 - Feb 10 by WessiehomesPete

Haps?

I just spoke with Delia.

Let me call u brother.

One minute from now.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/obesely-speaking/201411/excessive-attention

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 13:27 - Feb 10 with 805 viewsLeadbelly

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 11:56 - Feb 10 by wessex_exile

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/obesely-speaking/201411/excessive-attention

An interesting and pertinent article. Thank you Dr Wessex.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 15:49 - Feb 10 with 790 viewsWessiehomesPete

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 13:27 - Feb 10 by Leadbelly

An interesting and pertinent article. Thank you Dr Wessex.

I don't get it.

Am I stupid enough to click on a link? No thanks.

Mates! Someone please start a retribution thread!

Just. Pete. You complete Tool. We will welcome you back in the fold. But Shut Up! At least once a week!
Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 15:55 - Feb 10 with 788 viewsWessiehomesPete

And I'm going to continue this thread because life isn't just about football. Daniel asked us to post threads, oddball and otherwise a year ago.

It remains about transfers and OMG a 1-1 this Saturday.

Sorry to disappoint you. Daniel is a good friend, so is GSY, as is Ethics, and Thrillo, Tinjake, Bromley, Gerry (on a good day), Pancab, Happy...

Dumb band names:

Pink Tissues
Led Aluminum
Bronski Meat

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 16:41 - Feb 10 with 772 viewsgerry_us

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 15:55 - Feb 10 by WessiehomesPete

And I'm going to continue this thread because life isn't just about football. Daniel asked us to post threads, oddball and otherwise a year ago.

It remains about transfers and OMG a 1-1 this Saturday.

Sorry to disappoint you. Daniel is a good friend, so is GSY, as is Ethics, and Thrillo, Tinjake, Bromley, Gerry (on a good day), Pancab, Happy...

Dumb band names:

Pink Tissues
Led Aluminum
Bronski Meat

Me?
Is that the way you treat your "friends"?
Count me out.
Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 17:23 - Feb 10 with 762 viewsTheOldOakTree

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 11:56 - Feb 10 by wessex_exile

Wessex, your link proves in theory that my approach is correct, that if you ignore an attention seeker long enough eventually they will seek attention elsewhere and the problem disappears.

Unfortunately, this is not theory, it is real life and I concede that I’m not an expert and I cannot solve all the world’s problems, therefore for the avoidance of doubt, anyone thinking of ‘wading in’ please do so safe in the knowledge that even my self-righteousness does have limits (not that anyone needs my approval to post whatever they see fit).

This reminds me of the time I took my wife to the Doctors because I thought she had Tourette’s syndrome, but apparently, she did want me to leave and she did think I was a c###.
Login to get fewer ads

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 18:40 - Feb 10 with 744 viewsWessiehomesPete

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 17:23 - Feb 10 by TheOldOakTree

Wessex, your link proves in theory that my approach is correct, that if you ignore an attention seeker long enough eventually they will seek attention elsewhere and the problem disappears.

Unfortunately, this is not theory, it is real life and I concede that I’m not an expert and I cannot solve all the world’s problems, therefore for the avoidance of doubt, anyone thinking of ‘wading in’ please do so safe in the knowledge that even my self-righteousness does have limits (not that anyone needs my approval to post whatever they see fit).

This reminds me of the time I took my wife to the Doctors because I thought she had Tourette’s syndrome, but apparently, she did want me to leave and she did think I was a c###.

TOOT! I love you like mad Toot!

Where the eck is the hate?

I love all you nuts! You goofs!

Just get over it! :D
Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 19:03 - Feb 10 with 736 viewsjonestones

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 18:40 - Feb 10 by WessiehomesPete

TOOT! I love you like mad Toot!

Where the eck is the hate?

I love all you nuts! You goofs!

Just get over it! :D

And yet you have previously threatened him with violence and legal action. Strange way to behave towards someone that you claim to love.
Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 19:20 - Feb 10 with 722 viewsWessiehomesPete

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 19:03 - Feb 10 by jonestones

And yet you have previously threatened him with violence and legal action. Strange way to behave towards someone that you claim to love.

you're a freak, Jones.

I have nothing to do with this site anymore.

Noting you idiot>
Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 19:31 - Feb 10 with 711 viewsjonestones

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 19:20 - Feb 10 by WessiehomesPete

you're a freak, Jones.

I have nothing to do with this site anymore.

Noting you idiot>

What's the matter Pete? Is it embarrassing when people remind you of your previous deluded comments?

Also, when you say you're leaving does that mean you are actually leaving or do we have an influx of non relate Pete threads to look forward to?
Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 20:44 - Feb 10 with 687 viewsWessiehomesPete

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 19:31 - Feb 10 by jonestones

What's the matter Pete? Is it embarrassing when people remind you of your previous deluded comments?

Also, when you say you're leaving does that mean you are actually leaving or do we have an influx of non relate Pete threads to look forward to?

What is the issue here?

You're another person here and I have clue who you are.

Bash on pete, whatever.. Who the hell are some you people?

Small club. 2900 attend. Why do I give a Flight about this minuscule Essex club?

Ciao!
Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 21:14 - Feb 10 with 671 viewsjonestones

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 20:44 - Feb 10 by WessiehomesPete

What is the issue here?

You're another person here and I have clue who you are.

Bash on pete, whatever.. Who the hell are some you people?

Small club. 2900 attend. Why do I give a Flight about this minuscule Essex club?

Ciao!

Oh... You're back? I thought you were leaving.
Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 22:10 - Feb 10 with 660 viewsWessiehomesPete

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 21:14 - Feb 10 by jonestones

Oh... You're back? I thought you were leaving.

What do. You People. Want from me??

Jones stones clearly means Dogs Rickets.

As long as I'm being attacked here I'll reply.

I'm 6-1 and come and meet met me in an alley, buddy.

I've already filed a formal complaint with Fans Network.
Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 22:10 - Feb 10 with 658 viewswessex_exile

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 17:23 - Feb 10 by TheOldOakTree

Tried that for the best (worst) part of two years TOOT, and it appears to have made no difference whatsoever. You know there's a problem, and it categorically isn't bullying to try and address that problem, but I will concede that engaging with the problem is actually feeding the demand and exacerbating the problem.

Man pulls in and parks in a disabled spot.
Traffic Warden "Oi, what's your disability?!"
"Tourettes you c'nt, feck off!"

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 22:21 - Feb 10 with 647 viewsWessiehomesPete

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 22:10 - Feb 10 by wessex_exile

Tried that for the best (worst) part of two years TOOT, and it appears to have made no difference whatsoever. You know there's a problem, and it categorically isn't bullying to try and address that problem, but I will concede that engaging with the problem is actually feeding the demand and exacerbating the problem.

Man pulls in and parks in a disabled spot.
Traffic Warden "Oi, what's your disability?!"
"Tourettes you c'nt, feck off!"

Yup.

I'm harassed here, inbox, email, whatever.

I'm one person. You lot are constants.

You do see that you bunch threaten me month to month, right?

I've literally filed an injunction. Go look up what that word means.
Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 22:37 - Feb 10 with 636 viewsdurham_exile

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 22:21 - Feb 10 by WessiehomesPete

Yup.

I'm harassed here, inbox, email, whatever.

I'm one person. You lot are constants.

You do see that you bunch threaten me month to month, right?

I've literally filed an injunction. Go look up what that word means.

The word literally in your sentence is entirely superfluous. You either are or you're not.

Are you taking a lead from your President with appeals, injunctions and legal challenges.

We know all about those in the UK at the moment.

Does this mean that you won't be gracing the WHCS with your presence after all.

The 2900 will be delighted.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 01:50 - Feb 11 with 604 viewsWessiehomesPete

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 22:37 - Feb 10 by durham_exile

The word literally in your sentence is entirely superfluous. You either are or you're not.

Are you taking a lead from your President with appeals, injunctions and legal challenges.

We know all about those in the UK at the moment.

Does this mean that you won't be gracing the WHCS with your presence after all.

The 2900 will be delighted.

Up the U's

Pete, you've been one of my great friends.

But now you're part of the angry herd. Nice.
Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 04:41 - Feb 11 with 593 viewsjonestones

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 22:10 - Feb 10 by WessiehomesPete

What do. You People. Want from me??

Jones stones clearly means Dogs Rickets.

As long as I'm being attacked here I'll reply.

I'm 6-1 and come and meet met me in an alley, buddy.

I've already filed a formal complaint with Fans Network.

Can I just clarify, are you threatening me with violence now?
Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 09:54 - Feb 11 with 562 viewsWessiehomesPete

Dumb Pete thread.. Band Names that could be, never been.. Gervais/Corden on 04:41 - Feb 11 by jonestones

Can I just clarify, are you threatening me with violence now?

No way in heck!

No way. No how!

I'm a really good bloke. Just give me a chance!

Can I be given a chance?

I have NOTHING against any of you lot. NOTHING!

I Love our stupid Colchester!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024