Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Eastman 10:49 - Feb 13 with 768 viewsburnsieespana

Looks like Tom will be out for rest of the season sadly as having an op on his injured ankle according to the Gazette today.
Wonder if Wayne Brown still registered as was we are going through central defenders he will be needed.
Tom Eastman on 12:53 - Feb 13 with 751 viewsnoah4x4

It's not good news with Prosser; Kent, Doyley and Grandison all sidelined too. We can't even turn to emergency loans like last time we had a centre back crisis (as we did with Kumara and Gorrks coming in).

But Elokobi, Wynter, Briggs, KVY, and Kinsella (whi was back Sunday with U23s), is not a bad group to fill in. We have strong youth back up in Cameron James and Dexter Peter. It's a potential crisis, but shrewd moves by Humes; McGreal and Munro do appear to have given us far more depth just for once. Again (IMHO) vindicates Academy.
Tom Eastman on 13:36 - Feb 13 with 736 viewsburnsieespana

You see a fair bit of the under 23's so in your opinion do you think they could step up as looks like they will need to do so?
How close is Loft to a return and any Idea what the injuries are to Brindley and Porter?
Tom Eastman on 15:59 - Feb 13 with 706 viewsLeadbelly

Another serious injury blow which seems to be the Col U way these days. I think we must be due a game or two without adding to the queue for the treatment table.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Tom Eastman on 16:24 - Feb 13 with 697 viewswessex_exile

Tom Eastman on 13:36 - Feb 13 by burnsieespana

You see a fair bit of the under 23's so in your opinion do you think they could step up as looks like they will need to do so?
How close is Loft to a return and any Idea what the injuries are to Brindley and Porter?

No idea about the injuries to Brindley and Porter. I've trawled the usual sources and can't find any mention about the nature of their injuries, nor indeed the short-, medium- or even long-term implications. Odd really, as both must have presumably occurred during training over the previous fortnight?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Tom Eastman on 17:59 - Feb 13 with 678 viewsbwildered

Porter had a hip injury, but no news on Brindley or Brill . Seems the club are keeping the info close to there chest .
No sign of Loft, even in the U23 matches ,although was down to play last week.
The big concern is that U23 are playing a back four which takes some adjustment especially when also making the step up from Academy to L2 . Made all the harder with the majority of the promotion contenders still to play . Cameron James has the potential to progress to first team duties and also Charley Edge in midfield .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Tom Eastman on 20:03 - Feb 13 with 657 viewsLeadbelly

Tom Eastman on 17:59 - Feb 13 by bwildered

Porter had a hip injury, but no news on Brindley or Brill . Seems the club are keeping the info close to there chest .
No sign of Loft, even in the U23 matches ,although was down to play last week.
The big concern is that U23 are playing a back four which takes some adjustment especially when also making the step up from Academy to L2 . Made all the harder with the majority of the promotion contenders still to play . Cameron James has the potential to progress to first team duties and also Charley Edge in midfield .

I think I read Brill has a knee injury and will be out for two weeks.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Tom Eastman on 13:31 - Feb 15 with 602 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Could Eastman have played his last game for the U's? I'm not convinced he'll get a new deal personally but then I also thought that Elokobi wouldn't play for us this season.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024