Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's time to take our board back 14:11 - Feb 14 with 786 viewsRSCOSWORTH

There are 40 topics on the front page of this board, 20 of them are related to or started by one individual. This is far too many. There are around 10 that are directly related to the U's. This is not enough and it's time we changed that. Let's get the board back to how it used to be and hopefully some of our missing contributors will return.

CheeRS

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

It's time to take our board back on 14:28 - Feb 14 with 780 viewsColukev

That is music to my ears...I have to admit I've been a long time reader of this board and only recently have I attempted to start posting.

This is down to my lack of writing skills and confidence.

I would love for previous active members to get back involved, as on top of the great posters we already have, it would be enhanced greatly with some more input turning threads into debates and discussions rather than just articles.

Let's push those recent unwanted threads off the front page....
It's time to take our board back on 15:17 - Feb 14 with 765 viewsthrillseeker

It's time to take our board back on 14:28 - Feb 14 by Colukev

That is music to my ears...I have to admit I've been a long time reader of this board and only recently have I attempted to start posting.

This is down to my lack of writing skills and confidence.

I would love for previous active members to get back involved, as on top of the great posters we already have, it would be enhanced greatly with some more input turning threads into debates and discussions rather than just articles.

Let's push those recent unwanted threads off the front page....

Kev - never worry about lack of writing skills. Just look at my posts for proof writing skills are not required

I like this forum much more than the OMB as I feel the contributors offer such better quality
It's time to take our board back on 20:37 - Feb 15 with 700 viewsBFG

Good idea.
It's time to take our board back on 22:22 - Feb 15 with 677 viewsoxfcolu

I have hardly posted either but decided to get on board. I agree there is a lot of strange posts.
It's time to take our board back on 22:30 - Feb 16 with 627 viewsgerry_us

Nice to see the board buzzing again and also some new poster. Long may it continue. Hopefully we will see some of the "old faces" return in time.
It's time to take our board back on 23:06 - Feb 16 with 611 viewspwrightsknees

It's time to take our board back on 22:30 - Feb 16 by gerry_us

Nice to see the board buzzing again and also some new poster. Long may it continue. Hopefully we will see some of the "old faces" return in time.

Gerry, you may think I'm an "old face who hasn't said much recently. That's gtrue, but I've followed all the posts, except the competition ones.

As I no longer attend matches (health reasons), it's difficult to comment. But I always read the excellent match reports and follow-up comments from other posters.

I found the "squabbles" very sad, but, as I was neither victim not protagonist, I felt it inappropriate to comment there, either.

Put in a nutshell, I'm an "old face" who never went away, but you can be sure that I'll put my two penn'orth in if I have something to say - even if it's rubbish.

Up the mighty U's
It's time to take our board back on 13:25 - Feb 21 with 529 viewsRSCOSWORTH

It's time to take our board back on 22:30 - Feb 16 by gerry_us

I was thinking exactly the same. It's great to see. Always good to get some different views and opinions on stuff.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024