Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your opinions and input would be greatly appreciated 14:36 - Feb 15 with 1368 viewsColukev

Hi All,

I have recently started a new business venture and I am looking to get some opinions and market research under our belt.

For obvious reasons, I cannot digress much information on the project, however I can promise that all responses will be ever so greatly appreciated.

I know you guys are all busy so understand not everyone will want, or be able to oblige.

I will be rolling this out on any forum I can find for FL clubs, but thought where better to start than with you lovely bunch!

Whilst I appreciate that some personal details are asked, I'm more than happy for PM'd replies should you not wish to disclose on this thread.

Here goes;

1) Your age?

2) Town of residence?

3) How many home games do you attend on average per season?

4) How many away games do you attend on average per season?

5) Do you prefer to pay on the day for match tickets, or upfront?

6) If paying for ticket upfront, do you prefer eTicket, Physical ticket or collect ticket at stadium?

7) What issues prevent you from attending away games, or more than you currently do?

8) Personal/family issues aside, if these problems were resolved, how many away games in addition to your current average, would you like to think you'd attend each season?

9) When travelling to away games, do you prefer to drive yourself, or take coach/train?

10) When away games fall further afield, do you generally look to make a weekend of it with overnight stays, or squeeze your experience into same day only.

As I say, I appreciate any replies that you can give, and there will be a pint waiting for you should we cross paths at a match in the near future!

Thanks

Kev
Your opinions and input would be greatly appreciated on 14:59 - Feb 15 with 1358 viewswessex_exile

Afternoon Kev - nothing below that I think needs to be in confidence - good luck!

1) Your age? 54

2) Town of residence? Calne

3) How many home games do you attend on average per season? 3-4

4) How many away games do you attend on average per season? 8-9

5) Do you prefer to pay on the day for match tickets, or upfront? Pay on day

6) If paying for ticket upfront, do you prefer eTicket, Physical ticket or collect ticket at stadium? Collect at stadium (means I don't run the risk of leaving it at home)

7) What issues prevent you from attending away games, or more than you currently do? Cost, time and distance

8) Personal/family issues aside, if these problems were resolved, how many away games in addition to your current average, would you like to think you'd attend each season? Another half dozen or so, generally constrained by #10 below.

9) When travelling to away games, do you prefer to drive yourself, or take coach/train? Train

10) When away games fall further afield, do you generally look to make a weekend of it with overnight stays, or squeeze your experience into same day only. There and back in a day every time.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Your opinions and input would be greatly appreciated on 15:29 - Feb 15 with 1351 viewsColukev

Your opinions and input would be greatly appreciated on 14:59 - Feb 15 by wessex_exile

Afternoon Kev - nothing below that I think needs to be in confidence - good luck!

1) Your age? 54

2) Town of residence? Calne

3) How many home games do you attend on average per season? 3-4

4) How many away games do you attend on average per season? 8-9

5) Do you prefer to pay on the day for match tickets, or upfront? Pay on day

6) If paying for ticket upfront, do you prefer eTicket, Physical ticket or collect ticket at stadium? Collect at stadium (means I don't run the risk of leaving it at home)

7) What issues prevent you from attending away games, or more than you currently do? Cost, time and distance

8) Personal/family issues aside, if these problems were resolved, how many away games in addition to your current average, would you like to think you'd attend each season? Another half dozen or so, generally constrained by #10 below.

9) When travelling to away games, do you prefer to drive yourself, or take coach/train? Train

10) When away games fall further afield, do you generally look to make a weekend of it with overnight stays, or squeeze your experience into same day only. There and back in a day every time.

Thank you Wessex, I appreciate you taking the time out to reply
Your opinions and input would be greatly appreciated on 17:50 - Feb 15 with 1333 viewsdurham_exile

Kev - good luck with your research and your new venture.

1) Your age? 61

2) Town of residence? Nr Barnard Castle Co Durham

3) How many home games do you attend on average per season? 2

4) How many away games do you attend on average per season? 12

5) Do you prefer to pay on the day for match tickets, or upfront? Both
This is dependent on which away ground I visit - Senior Tickets vary from age 60 or 63 or 64 or 65 and with the £1.50 booking fee it is sometimes cheaper to pay on the day.
Home tickets however I book online and that includes the parking as well.

6) If paying for ticket upfront, do you prefer eTicket, Physical ticket or collect ticket at stadium? See 5 above

7) What issues prevent you from attending away games, or more than you currently do?
Family commitments normally. I normally watch all games in the North and Midlands but this season have been to Plymouth and Exeter as well.

8) Personal/family issues aside, if these problems were resolved, how many away games in addition to your current average, would you like to think you'd attend each season? Perhaps 18 and 6 plus home games

9) When travelling to away games, do you prefer to drive yourself, or take coach/train?
Always drive but I am considering a Senior Rail card for some of the longer journeys.
For example a home match is 520 miles round trip.

10) When away games fall further afield, do you generally look to make a weekend of it with overnight stays, or squeeze your experience into same day only.
Longer distances i will stay with relatives or friends but occasionally will make a long journey there and back in one day.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Your opinions and input would be greatly appreciated on 18:06 - Feb 15 with 1328 viewsColukev

Your opinions and input would be greatly appreciated on 17:50 - Feb 15 by durham_exile

Kev - good luck with your research and your new venture.

1) Your age? 61

2) Town of residence? Nr Barnard Castle Co Durham

3) How many home games do you attend on average per season? 2

4) How many away games do you attend on average per season? 12

5) Do you prefer to pay on the day for match tickets, or upfront? Both
This is dependent on which away ground I visit - Senior Tickets vary from age 60 or 63 or 64 or 65 and with the £1.50 booking fee it is sometimes cheaper to pay on the day.
Home tickets however I book online and that includes the parking as well.

6) If paying for ticket upfront, do you prefer eTicket, Physical ticket or collect ticket at stadium? See 5 above

Family commitments normally. I normally watch all games in the North and Midlands but this season have been to Plymouth and Exeter as well.

8) Personal/family issues aside, if these problems were resolved, how many away games in addition to your current average, would you like to think you'd attend each season? Perhaps 18 and 6 plus home games

Always drive but I am considering a Senior Rail card for some of the longer journeys.
For example a home match is 520 miles round trip.

Longer distances i will stay with relatives or friends but occasionally will make a long journey there and back in one day.

Up the U's

Thank you very much Durham. Most helpful and I appreciate you taking the time to help
Your opinions and input would be greatly appreciated on 21:10 - Feb 15 with 1300 viewsthrillseeker

Here goes;

1) Your age? 47

2) Town of residence? Colchester

3) How many home games do you attend on average per season? 10-15 (considerably less than I used to due to family - used to do every home game)

4) How many away games do you attend on average per season? For the next few years probably only new grounds as I approach the 92 club (considerably less than I used to due to family - used to do 80% of away games

5) Do you prefer to pay on the day for match tickets, or upfront? No real preference but normally pay on day for away, upfront for home games

6) If paying for ticket upfront, do you prefer eTicket, Physical ticket or collect ticket at stadium? eticket

7) What issues prevent you from attending away games, or more than you currently do? Young family so compromise is new gounds only for next 2/3 seasons although if required last few games to get in promotion/ plays I am sure I would attend

8) Personal/family issues aside, if these problems were resolved, how many away games in addition to your current average, would you like to think you'd attend each season? 80-100%

9) When travelling to away games, do you prefer to drive yourself, or take coach/train? Train but will also drive if no adequate rail service

10) When away games fall further afield, do you generally look to make a weekend of it with overnight stays, or squeeze your experience into same day only. - same day

As I say, I appreciate any replies that you can give, and there will be a pint waiting for you should we cross paths at a match in the near future!
Your opinions and input would be greatly appreciated on 21:44 - Feb 15 with 1288 viewsColukev

Your opinions and input would be greatly appreciated on 21:10 - Feb 15 by thrillseeker

Here goes;

1) Your age? 47

3) How many home games do you attend on average per season? 10-15 (considerably less than I used to due to family - used to do every home game)

4) How many away games do you attend on average per season? For the next few years probably only new grounds as I approach the 92 club (considerably less than I used to due to family - used to do 80% of away games

5) Do you prefer to pay on the day for match tickets, or upfront? No real preference but normally pay on day for away, upfront for home games

6) If paying for ticket upfront, do you prefer eTicket, Physical ticket or collect ticket at stadium? eticket

7) What issues prevent you from attending away games, or more than you currently do? Young family so compromise is new gounds only for next 2/3 seasons although if required last few games to get in promotion/ plays I am sure I would attend

8) Personal/family issues aside, if these problems were resolved, how many away games in addition to your current average, would you like to think you'd attend each season? 80-100%

9) When travelling to away games, do you prefer to drive yourself, or take coach/train? Train but will also drive if no adequate rail service

10) When away games fall further afield, do you generally look to make a weekend of it with overnight stays, or squeeze your experience into same day only. - same day

Fantastic, thank you very much kind sir. Much appreciated
Your opinions and input would be greatly appreciated on 22:15 - Feb 15 with 1280 viewsLeadbelly

1) 51 next month

2) Lawford

3) 20. I have a season ticket but always miss a few due to holidays.

4) Not many these days. One or two probably.

5) Up front

6) Physical ticket

7) Other interests as well as wanting to spend time with the family.

8) I don't consider my other interests (cricket, live music, fishing to name a few) to be problems needing resolution so I doubt my away attendance will increase noticeably unless we have more local derbies.

9) Would always prefer the train if travelling alone. Possibly drive if travelling with others.

10) Would happily stay overnight if we had friends or family in a particular area.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Your opinions and input would be greatly appreciated on 23:36 - Feb 15 with 1269 viewsnoah4x4

1) Your age? 62

3) How many home games do you attend on average per season? 30 + if we include under 23 etc. Season ticket holder etc.

4) How many away games do you attend on average per season? 20 +

5) Do you prefer to pay on the day for match tickets, or upfront? Get mine in advance to enjoy discount.

6) If paying for ticket upfront, do you prefer eTicket, Physical ticket or collect ticket at stadium? Whichever is cheapest.

7) What issues prevent you from attending away games, or more than you currently do? I score cricket, so miss the odd one in August. But attend most.

8) Personal/family issues aside, if these problems were resolved, how many away games in addition to your current average, would you like to think you'd attend each season? No more, I rarely miss any.

9) When travelling to away games, do you prefer to drive yourself, or take coach/train? Usually coach.

10) When away games fall further afield, do you generally look to make a weekend of it with overnight stays, or squeeze your experience into same day only. Normally same day, but occasionally stay over (example Blackpool in warmer weather).

As I say, I appreciate any replies that you can give, and there will be a pint waiting for you should we cross paths at a match in the near future! Always in the Victoria Inn pre-match, so you have no excuse.
Login to get fewer ads

Your opinions and input would be greatly appreciated on 23:42 - Feb 15 with 1266 viewsmfb_cufc

Here are mine.

1. 61

2. Tiptree

3. About 15

4. Not so many these days, only about 2

5. Always upfront

6. Always eTicket

7. I used to go to a lot of away games in the past, but recent seasons in League 1 there have been too many long journeys, and local games tended to be on a Tuesday night.

8. There are no other issues to stop me going to more away games. There are more local games this season, but I don't have the enthusiasm to attend like I did in the past. Also watching my other great love, horse racing, at home in the warm is more appealing these days.

9. Always drive myself

10. Always a same day trip, though I did make a weekend of it, when we played Blackpool in our last season in the Championship. Because the Blackpool illuminations were on at the time.

mfb

Your opinions and input would be greatly appreciated on 00:09 - Feb 16 with 1259 viewsFruitbat

1) big5-0 at the end of this season.

2) in the sticks outside Colchester.

3) all of thdm apart from the Chuckaturd this year. #bteamboycott.

4) generally none, last two were Norwich and Chelmsford.

5) up front, season ticket.

6) physical ticket.

7) too many other things to do and not enough spare time to do them in.

8) probably still none.

9) depends, either car or train - not coach if it can be avoided.

10) I intensely dislike travel and hotels so if I can't do it there and back in a sensible time then I'm not going.
Your opinions and input would be greatly appreciated on 12:38 - Feb 16 with 1227 viewsColukev

Thanks guys...much love!
Your opinions and input would be greatly appreciated on 13:22 - Feb 16 with 1223 viewsgerry_us

1) Your age? 21 going on 70 hence I well remember 9-1 to U's v Bradford City in 1961...

2) Town of residence? Close to Louth in Lincolnshire but born and bred Tollesbury hence a U's man thru and thru.

3) How many home games do you attend on average per season? Try at least one but not made it so far this season. 4 hours each way. Not many motorways in Lincs!

4) How many away games do you attend on average per season? Half a dozen at least sometimes meeting with Durham Pete , Wessex, Noah and Mick MFB.

5) Do you prefer to pay on the day for match tickets, or upfront? On the day when available. Game at Mansfield recently was "all ticket"???

6)If paying for ticket upfront, do you prefer eTicket, Physical ticket or collect ticket at stadium? Collect

7) What issues prevent you from attending away games, or more than you currently do? Family and distance.

8) Personal/family issues aside, if these problems were resolved, how many away games in addition to your current average, would you like to think you'd attend each season? About the same but Lincoln could provide another local fixture next season.

9) When travelling to away games, do you prefer to drive yourself, or take coach/train? Drive only.

10) When away games fall further afield, do you generally look to make a weekend of it with overnight stays, or squeeze your experience into same day only. Same day.
Your opinions and input would be greatly appreciated on 18:22 - Feb 16 with 1193 viewsColukev

Your opinions and input would be greatly appreciated on 13:22 - Feb 16 by gerry_us

1) Your age? 21 going on 70 hence I well remember 9-1 to U's v Bradford City in 1961...

2) Town of residence? Close to Louth in Lincolnshire but born and bred Tollesbury hence a U's man thru and thru.

3) How many home games do you attend on average per season? Try at least one but not made it so far this season. 4 hours each way. Not many motorways in Lincs!

4) How many away games do you attend on average per season? Half a dozen at least sometimes meeting with Durham Pete , Wessex, Noah and Mick MFB.

5) Do you prefer to pay on the day for match tickets, or upfront? On the day when available. Game at Mansfield recently was "all ticket"???

6)If paying for ticket upfront, do you prefer eTicket, Physical ticket or collect ticket at stadium? Collect

7) What issues prevent you from attending away games, or more than you currently do? Family and distance.

8) Personal/family issues aside, if these problems were resolved, how many away games in addition to your current average, would you like to think you'd attend each season? About the same but Lincoln could provide another local fixture next season.

9) When travelling to away games, do you prefer to drive yourself, or take coach/train? Drive only.

10) When away games fall further afield, do you generally look to make a weekend of it with overnight stays, or squeeze your experience into same day only. Same day.

Great, thank you Gerry!
[Post edited 16 Feb 2017 18:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024