Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Lincoln 14:38 - Feb 18 with 539 viewsgerry_us

So proud of Lincoln today, just 20 miles up the road. What struck me most however about the game is what a seriously nasty bloke Joey Barton is!
Well done Lincoln on 20:11 - Feb 18 with 511 viewsburnsieespana

Well done Lincoln.
What next for the Cowley brothers?
Well done Lincoln on 20:20 - Feb 18 with 507 viewsMoor_Pinot

As I have posted several times before.............we should have approached those two brothers. All very predictable. Mind you I expect a big club will snap them up sooner rather than later ! A great achievement from two clearly intelligent driven achievers. Just what you look for when employing management.
Hope they get into our league for the new season.

Moor Pinot

Well done Lincoln on 07:37 - Feb 19 with 472 viewsLeadbelly

I heard the Lincoln chairman on the radio before the game. He reckoned the cup run had put over £1,000,000 in the Lincoln City coffers. Not a bad return so far after pinching the Cowleys from off our doorstep, with more to come following the defeat of Burnley.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Well done Lincoln on 09:19 - Feb 19 with 463 viewsbwildered

First non league team to reach quarter finals in 103 years - last one ? QPR !

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Well done Lincoln on 19:42 - Feb 19 with 437 viewsgerry_us

Possible all non league quarter final....bit of a nightmare for Mr Wenger? More likely a visit to the Emirates for Lincoln City and all the best to them. Can't think that Arsenal or Mr Wenger will underestimate them. Really hope their cup run doesn't affect their promotion hopes as I'm looking forward to a U's local fixture as I have sort of given up hopes of our promotion this season.
Well done Lincoln on 13:22 - Feb 21 with 394 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Lincoln are having an amazing season and despite being one of the bigger spenders in their league the Cowley brothers still deserve a lot of credit for what they've achieved so far. Personally I can't see them not going up and I think the Cowley brothers will only go if a bigger club comes in for them. Someone like Portsmouth in League Two perhaps or one of the bigger League One clubs. I can't see a Championship team taking a punt on them but you never know.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024