Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well Done-Great Result !! 23:07 - Feb 21 with 624 viewsshampoodave

A hard earned win v Wycombe and hoping we get 3 points v Hartlepool. Keep it going :)
Well Done-Great Result !! on 07:45 - Feb 22 with 592 viewswessex_exile

Fantastic result, and if we can do it again on Saturday...?

Does feel a bit like we're papering over the cracks right now.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Well Done-Great Result !! on 08:25 - Feb 22 with 585 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Well Done-Great Result !! on 07:45 - Feb 22 by wessex_exile

Fantastic result, and if we can do it again on Saturday...?

Does feel a bit like we're papering over the cracks right now.

It does but in a way it shows how far the team has come. We'd have drawn or lost that game last season.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Well Done-Great Result !! on 12:37 - Feb 22 with 555 viewsnoah4x4

Fair play too from Mr Kettle, albeit he did deny us a penalty when Guthrie was upended. I thought it was the best refereeing performance for some weeks. Too many games are being decided by referee decisions in the division, and given that I have often been Trevor Kettle's biggest critic I felt it appropriate to praise him on this occasion.
Well Done-Great Result !! on 13:05 - Feb 22 with 546 viewsgerry_us

Well Done-Great Result !! on 08:25 - Feb 22 by RSCOSWORTH

It does but in a way it shows how far the team has come. We'd have drawn or lost that game last season.

Ugly wins are fine by me.
Well Done-Great Result !! on 16:21 - Feb 22 with 523 viewsoxfcolu

The uglier the better if its the only way of winning.
This is a little bit tongue in cheek as people are spending a lot of money to watch this, but sometimes in life you have to lower your standards to get a result.........................
Well Done-Great Result !! on 10:34 - Feb 23 with 466 viewsburnsieespana

It was a good result and personally would be perfectly happy for us to win ugly for rest of the season to gain that all important playoff spot!
Well Done-Great Result !! on 12:17 - Feb 23 with 452 viewsMoor_Pinot

Quite so Jon, I concur.
Have just been able to watch George's goal too - what a beauty and one which may uplift his own performances and allow others to feed off. After Accrington something like that was needed, sooner rather than later and it is so nice not to be fighting relegation for once but instead something more hopeful - and with the youngest lot in the league too!

Hartlepool will be hard but we'll have had more of a rest after Tuesday than before so I am reasonably hopeful. To be 7th with such a depleted group is not a bad effort at all.

Up the U's
Not 22 in the Limousin Jon.........2 yes!

Moor Pinot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024