Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kent & Johnstone out for the rest of the season 12:24 - Feb 23 with 657 viewsLeadbelly

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39054674

Bad news for all concerned but let's hope both players return to full fitness as soon as possible.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Kent & Johnstone out for the rest of the season on 14:52 - Feb 23 with 637 viewsdurham_exile

LB - no mention of Craig Slater, let us hope that he can return soon.

The club are playing down the injury to Johnstone, but he was fouled against Accrington and the referee simply waved play on. In fact it should have been a penalty kick.

The injury news is very bad, I'm not sure whether injections will aid Tom Eastman's return and he certainly shouldn't be rushed back.

Still Cameron James was inspirational so that is a big plus for saturday.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Kent & Johnstone out for the rest of the season on 15:19 - Feb 23 with 633 viewsLeadbelly

Kent & Johnstone out for the rest of the season on 14:52 - Feb 23 by durham_exile

LB - no mention of Craig Slater, let us hope that he can return soon.

The club are playing down the injury to Johnstone, but he was fouled against Accrington and the referee simply waved play on. In fact it should have been a penalty kick.

The injury news is very bad, I'm not sure whether injections will aid Tom Eastman's return and he certainly shouldn't be rushed back.

Still Cameron James was inspirational so that is a big plus for saturday.

Up the U's

Injection rather than operation was the preferred treatment for Sam Walker so I am concerned.

I confess the standard of football I played was a tad below League 2 and I didn't have the medical resources available to Us players but when I ruptured my ankle ligaments I didn't play for 6 months and had to have 3 months of painful physiotherapy. There was never any talk of injections.

From everything I'm hearing via the entirely reliable grapevine/jungle drum network Slater may also be done for the season. Serious groin injury apparently. I don't suppose the club will say anything until a decision is made.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Kent & Johnstone out for the rest of the season on 11:55 - Feb 24 with 575 viewsburnsieespana

Whilst desperately sorry for those injured and Jo's plans it does give huge opportunities for other guys.
Heard Sammy well on way back, Kinsella now pretty much ready and Bonne coming back after Saturday.
Kent & Johnstone out for the rest of the season on 11:12 - Feb 25 with 530 viewswessex_exile

Slater back in the squad for today's match - great news, just hope he isn't rushed back too soon!

http://www.cu-fc.com/news/article/2016-17/colchester-united-hartlepool-craig-sla

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024