Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7-1 at Carrow Road! 17:03 - Apr 9 with 632 viewsgerry_us

Seems to bring back memories of a past match?
7-1 at Carrow Road! on 19:37 - Apr 9 with 623 viewsdurham_exile

Happy days

Up the U's

Durham_exile

7-1 at Carrow Road! on 19:41 - Apr 9 with 621 viewsbwildered

Welcome to league one , welcome to league one .....

Wonder what happened to the guy who ran onto pitch and threw his season ticket at Bryn Gunn ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

7-1 at Carrow Road! on 22:37 - Apr 9 with 614 viewsdurham_exile

7-1 at Carrow Road! on 19:41 - Apr 9 by bwildered

Welcome to league one , welcome to league one .....

Wonder what happened to the guy who ran onto pitch and threw his season ticket at Bryn Gunn ?

bwildered - I don't know what happened to him, but he probably regretted it.

Some years ago at Port Vale - Colchester took the lead and an irate home fan threw his Season ticket at the then manager.

Incredibly we then conceded two goals and lost 2-1. The guy sheepishly asked for his ticket back, but was not given it.

Fickle supporters should always beware of acting in haste.

Bring on Donny Rovers!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

7-1 at Carrow Road! on 07:05 - Apr 10 with 603 viewsbwildered

Which brings up the bizarre day at Donny . A sad day for the Donny locals who were already relegated to the Conference .
What happened to the coffin which was delivered to Belle Vue from the local pub before the U's game . Despite several pitch invasions and disruptions the game finally finished which confirmed our place in the playoffs

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

7-1 at Carrow Road! on 22:10 - Apr 10 with 561 viewsdurham_exile

7-1 at Carrow Road! on 07:05 - Apr 10 by bwildered

Which brings up the bizarre day at Donny . A sad day for the Donny locals who were already relegated to the Conference .
What happened to the coffin which was delivered to Belle Vue from the local pub before the U's game . Despite several pitch invasions and disruptions the game finally finished which confirmed our place in the playoffs

bwildered - I went to that amazing match, talking my eldest son.

Unfortunately when I arrived I was told by the gateman that it was all ticket and they would not accept cash on the gate.

I spoke to an official and after much discussion we were led through the players and officials entrance and into the ground. We however had to stand with some Rovers supporters.

The pitch invasions and coffin procession were indeed bizarre but I thought that col u played professionally and deservedly won the game.

Good Friday will be vital to our play off ambitions. Three more points will give the momentum to actually win at Morecambe. Then anything can happen.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024