Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here 23:45 - Apr 29 with 11835 viewsBorojack

This site is a depressing read lately.
No matter what league we are in it's still our club.
I fancy us for a point tomorrow and it will.go to the last game.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 23:49 - Apr 29 with 6422 viewsSwansNZ

Yes, it is.
No, it’s not.
I don’t and I don’t think it will.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 00:02 - Apr 30 with 6379 viewsmax936

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 23:49 - Apr 29 by SwansNZ

Yes, it is.
No, it’s not.

I sadly agree Hull want it much much more, we did play well v Stoke, but I can't see less than a 2-0 reverse tomoz and it could be worse if we lose our way unfortunately.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 00:06 - Apr 30 with 6361 viewsBorojack

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 23:49 - Apr 29 by SwansNZ

Yes, it is.
No, it’s not.

We will probably go down but I don't get all this wallowing in self pity.
We were in Division 4 when I started watching went all the way up to Division 1 and back down and up again.
How many clubs have done that.
Yes Jenkins and co have screwed us over but it's only football nobody has died.
If it makes you that miserable find a new hobby.
And if you are so certain we are down stick some dosh on it 1/2 on

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 00:49 - Apr 30 with 6260 viewsLoyal

To the OP.

Some of us go out. It's Saturday.
A few thousand are travelling north.
Others, care but can't be bothered to comment on here.

Have a lovely Sunday morning 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 00:52 - Apr 30 with 6263 viewsTheKirkyLife

What an incentive we have tomorrow. Win and we're out of the relegation zone. I've got one of those feelings that we'll get SOMETHING out of this game.

YJB
3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 07:40 - Apr 30 with 6155 viewsJackanapes

5-0 defeat. We effectively lose our Prem status today, just like we lost it in 83 at Old Trafford.(I'm at the nihilistic zenith of my cycle of hope and defeatism which seems to be on a decaying timer such that I'm going through one cycle an hour now.)

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 07:46 - Apr 30 with 6139 viewsexiledclaseboy

If our goal difference advantage is wiped out today we're proper screwed. That's why Hull's point at Southampton was so important for them and such a kick in the bollocks for us. That penalty save could effectively have sealed our fate.

Poll: Tory leader

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 08:15 - Apr 30 with 6030 viewsSgorioFruit

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 07:46 - Apr 30 by exiledclaseboy

If our goal difference advantage is wiped out today we're proper screwed. That's why Hull's point at Southampton was so important for them and such a kick in the bollocks for us. That penalty save could effectively have sealed our fate.

I know what you mean mate
But our fate has been sealed when we let Hull beat us twice, that's a 12 point difference between us and them.
After that we have the cheek to not even turn up against Watford and West Ham.
And now we are playing at old Trafford today trying to save our season,
Absolute bollox. Biggest pile of shit ever, left it too late, didn't turn up,
What a joke

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Login to get fewer ads

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 08:17 - Apr 30 with 6025 viewsjack247

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 07:46 - Apr 30 by exiledclaseboy

We probably need a better goal difference than Hull from here on in just to catch the 3 points up. That would have been the same if they had lost yesterday, though I agree it was still a massive kick in the bollocks.
3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 08:26 - Apr 30 with 5998 viewsJackanapes

The fact that we are still not relegated just goes to show exactly how shyt you have to be to get relegated from this league. Unfortunately we are that shyt and we are going down.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 08:28 - Apr 30 with 5992 viewsSTID2017

We are going into this game as clear underdogs with nothing to lose and everything to gain.
If we get anything it'll be a bonus, but defeat will not see us relegated.
Personally I think we'll get at least a point.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 08:39 - Apr 30 with 5954 viewsOnslow

It's only a game

She keeps passin' me by...

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 09:00 - Apr 30 with 5857 viewsJackFish

Hull's point yesterday is very bad news for us IMO. They'll surely beat a dreadful already-relegated Sunderland next weekend and that means we could be six behind them when we kick off against Everton. They get anything from their last two and we're going to need to win three games to stay up.
3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 09:02 - Apr 30 with 5848 viewsgandhiaber

I think we will be relegated next week, lose to Man Utd and Everton.
Hull beat Sunderland and we are gone.
3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 09:05 - Apr 30 with 5831 viewsJackFish

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 09:02 - Apr 30 by gandhiaber

I think we will be relegated next week, lose to Man Utd and Everton.
Hull beat Sunderland and we are gone.

We can't get relegated next week. Obviously six behind with two games to go and the fat lady will be clearing her throat, but mathematically we'd still have a chance.
3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 09:11 - Apr 30 with 5811 viewsmonmouth

If we somehow stay up, great, fantastic, bring out the bunting.

But we deserve to go down. The players deserve it, the yanks deserve it, the sellouts deserve the 'legacy', the whole rotten club deserve it. It's fitting. It would be a travesty if we stayed up (sorry Rog!).

Sadly the people losing their jobs don't deserve it and the fans don't deserve it, but they are the only ones.

We need to start to lance some boils, as soon as it is all signed and sealed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 09:18 - Apr 30 with 5772 viewsStarsky

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 00:06 - Apr 30 by Borojack

We will probably go down but I don't get all this wallowing in self pity.
We were in Division 4 when I started watching went all the way up to Division 1 and back down and up again.
How many clubs have done that.
Yes Jenkins and co have screwed us over but it's only football nobody has died.
If it makes you that miserable find a new hobby.
And if you are so certain we are down stick some dosh on it 1/2 on

Borojack... I hear you!
Unfortunately it isn't our club anymore and I think that's where the apathy lies.
The best way I can describe our club these days ...
An E Type Jaguar replica. Looks great on the eyes but when you open the bonnet and look under the chassis, it's actually a Mark 4 Cortina.
I want us to avoid relegation etc but it's no longer the gut wrenching experience it used to be.
The sellouts sold the soul of the club,

It's just the internet, init.

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 09:21 - Apr 30 with 5759 viewsgandhiaber

Bob made this task impossible,
3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 09:23 - Apr 30 with 5751 viewsStarsky

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 09:21 - Apr 30 by gandhiaber

Bob made this task impossible,

It's not over yet

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 09:26 - Apr 30 with 5727 viewsSmellyplumz

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 09:23 - Apr 30 by Starsky

It's not over yet

As good as.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 10:03 - Apr 30 with 5604 viewsmonmouth

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 09:18 - Apr 30 by Starsky

Borojack... I hear you!
Unfortunately it isn't our club anymore and I think that's where the apathy lies.
An E Type Jaguar replica. Looks great on the eyes but when you open the bonnet and look under the chassis, it's actually a Mark 4 Cortina.
I want us to avoid relegation etc but it's no longer the gut wrenching experience it used to be.

This with knobs on.

You sold the club's soul you slimy c**ts. That's what really hurts. Hopefully that blood money will bring nothing but misery.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 10:12 - Apr 30 with 5547 views3swan

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 09:18 - Apr 30 by Starsky

Borojack... I hear you!

Good description.

At the start of the season I thought we would be in a relegation fight.

At the end of the year I thought no hope at all.

Now a very slight glimmer if everything goes our way.

I agree on your relegation views.

Relegation from the championship though would be massive
3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 10:20 - Apr 30 with 5510 viewsWingstandwood

Borojack... I hear you!

Yep, bang on! Many supporters are now in a state of emotional detachment. For me it's like seeing an old girlfriend of a decade or two back shopping in ASDA last Friday.... the girl that used to give me butterflies, that would put me in a dreamy state and endorphin high and make my heart race. Now I'm more interested and emotionally involved looking at the price of Cheese And Onion crisps than her. And I'm 100% serious!

The club is now a soulless, selfish, greedy, uncaring, ruthless business in all its entirety. I might as well go and support Hewlett-Packard. "Hewlett-Packard.....Hewlett-Packard.....I'll support you evermore.....I'll support you evermore".

Argus!

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 10:30 - Apr 30 with 5475 viewsStarsky

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 10:20 - Apr 30 by Wingstandwood

Yep, bang on! Many supporters are now in a state of emotional detachment. For me it's like seeing an old girlfriend of a decade or two back shopping in ASDA last Friday.... the girl that used to give me butterflies, that would put me in a dreamy state and endorphin high and make my heart race. Now I'm more interested and emotionally involved looking at the price of Cheese And Onion crisps than her. And I'm 100% serious!

The club is now a soulless, selfish, greedy, uncaring, ruthless business in all its entirety. I might as well go and support Hewlett-Packard. "Hewlett-Packard.....Hewlett-Packard.....I'll support you evermore.....I'll support you evermore".

So... to summarise... your old girlfriend you saw in ASDA is now an old Ford Cortina... MK4

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 10:40 - Apr 30 with 5417 viewsperchrockjack

We were sold to the wrong people

We ve bought the wrong players

Wrong managers

It's not right

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024