Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bless 20:36 - Jan 24 with 9453 viewsplasjack

Them down the road are dreaming of a cup win this W/end, good luck on that illusion, more chance on us winning on Tuesday.
Bless on 19:25 - Jan 25 with 2459 viewsthornabyswan

Bless on 19:03 - Jan 25 by byron

Council nonsense really, it’s 17 miles from Swansea centre to Rhossili, same as Cardiff centre to Nash point, which is a lovely area in the vale. Based on what your council decides to cover, not on distance. I hope they sort out Swansea centre. Wales needs it.

Fukc me it's like an episode of location location location on here.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Bless on 19:30 - Jan 25 with 2455 viewspencoedjack

Bless on 19:25 - Jan 25 by thornabyswan

Fukc me it's like an episode of location location location on here.

The Bassey c unt will be on about St David’s being better than Cribbs Causeway next
Bless on 20:00 - Jan 25 with 2424 viewsunion_jack

Council nonsense really, it’s 17 miles from Swansea centre to Rhossili, same as Cardiff centre to Nash point, which is a lovely area in the vale. Based on what your council decides to cover, not on distance. I hope they sort out Swansea centre. Wales needs it.

Not nonsense at all. Gower is all in the SA3 postcode. How can you decide when the city ends? Most people in Gower would refer to themselves as coming from Swansea. Not the same for Nash Point and Cardiff I wouldn't have thought.

Face it, my city's bigger than your city

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Bless on 20:29 - Jan 25 with 2404 viewsplasjack

Bless on 20:00 - Jan 25 by union_jack

Not nonsense at all. Gower is all in the SA3 postcode. How can you decide when the city ends? Most people in Gower would refer to themselves as coming from Swansea. Not the same for Nash Point and Cardiff I wouldn't have thought.

Face it, my city's bigger than your city

Geography apart, Sport wise Swansea are in a different league, and them in the Capital will only look on in envy after Sunday.
Bless on 21:36 - Jan 25 with 2373 viewsGowerjack

Bless on 16:50 - Jan 25 by byron

The Gower is a suburb is it? I tell you what we’ll have the vale of Glamorgan then, beautiful area.
You can have mumbles though, but tired these days, any decent pubs left? Every big city has it’s rough estates, Bristol has more than Cardiff, Cardiff has more than Swansea, just can’t see what’s going on in Swansea, they seem to plan it wrong every time.

I live on Gower.

It's part of Swansea.

The vale of Glamorgan is not in Cardiff you fûcking pleb.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Bless on 22:46 - Jan 25 with 2318 viewsTNT

Your burgers are not doing very well, byron. Had a crap December, much like your football team.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Bless on 22:53 - Jan 25 with 2314 viewsjack247

Gower is not far off 17 miles long and Rhossili is on the western tip. City centre to Gower (top of Mayals) is about 3-4 miles.

Most people from Gower (I get that there are a few snobs about who don’t) refer to themselves as being from Swansea.
Bless on 23:14 - Jan 25 with 2306 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bless on 20:52 - Jan 24 by thornabyswan

They get very excited when they play the top sides.
Only only had 1 season in the top flight since 1981 compared to our 9.
Must be hard for them living in our shadow.

1981???? Try 1961 . One top flight season in 57 years. We've had 9 in 37. And counting.
And a major trophy in the last 5 years. As opposed to one in 91.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Bless on 23:33 - Jan 25 with 2295 viewsowainglyndwr

Bless on 17:35 - Jan 25 by taffpunk

Oh go on, I'll join in, been out for a few pints this afternoon. I don't personally know ANYONE who's expecting us to beat Man City on Sunday. What you have to remember is on Annis's forum is that 50-60 people post on a regular basis, pretty much the same as on PS I'd have thought. Neither message board is trully representative of either Club's support, I'm looking forward to a good day out in front of a full house, 30,000+.
Officially, the best supported team in Wales.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2018 17:35]

Yes and no Taff
You do have large support and the plastics will turn up for your BIG fan cup game and surely fade away again.
But at Wembley we had a larger support than you with no opposition supporters in our end to boost the numbers.
And Byron
FA cup you boys won the day.
Battle of Ninian your boys knew the jack was to turn up and you boys lost the day
End of.
Now F O back to your lover Annals board
Bless on 00:06 - Jan 26 with 2271 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bless on 17:35 - Jan 25 by taffpunk

Oh go on, I'll join in, been out for a few pints this afternoon. I don't personally know ANYONE who's expecting us to beat Man City on Sunday. What you have to remember is on Annis's forum is that 50-60 people post on a regular basis, pretty much the same as on PS I'd have thought. Neither message board is trully representative of either Club's support, I'm looking forward to a good day out in front of a full house, 30,000+.
Officially, the best supported team in Wales.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2018 17:35]

Yes, you must have had 30,000 plus for that recent top of the table clash with your nearest rivals Bristol city eh Taff
We only get 30k support when we get to Wembley (43.5k for the playoff final). You took he same , yes?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bless on 07:23 - Jan 26 with 2205 viewsbyron

Bless on 19:30 - Jan 25 by pencoedjack

The Bassey c unt will be on about St David’s being better than Cribbs Causeway next

Tell me you are joking, cribs is a soulless hole. Used to live in Bristol for years and only went twice in that time. Cardiff City Centre has it all, which is why it’s so popular. You are deluded pencoed which is not shocking as the only jack in the village full of Cardiff.

Benny

Bless on 07:27 - Jan 26 with 2202 viewsbyron

Bless on 22:53 - Jan 25 by jack247

Gower is not far off 17 miles long and Rhossili is on the western tip. City centre to Gower (top of Mayals) is about 3-4 miles.

Most people from Gower (I get that there are a few snobs about who don’t) refer to themselves as being from Swansea.

Having grown up with lots if the surfing community who frequent Gower, most distance themselves from Swansea town, sorry to say.

Benny

Bless on 07:29 - Jan 26 with 2195 viewstaffpunk

Bless on 00:06 - Jan 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes, you must have had 30,000 plus for that recent top of the table clash with your nearest rivals Bristol city eh Taff
We only get 30k support when we get to Wembley (43.5k for the playoff final). You took he same , yes?

Both Clubs have sadly got thousands of part time supporters, including myself these days-lol. I usually go and watch Ton And Gelli, looking forward to a good day out in front of a rare full-house.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2018 7:31]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Bless on 07:47 - Jan 26 with 2183 viewsbyron

Bless on 22:53 - Jan 25 by jack247

Thanks for highlighting my point, if Cardiff council were as desperate to include areas of beauty as Swansea, and cast the net some 17 miles west, it would if existed include many fine beaches like you do.

Benny

Bless on 07:48 - Jan 26 with 2180 viewsbyron

Bless on 00:06 - Jan 26 by Brynmill_Jack

We took all we were given. I very much doubt you had a bigger allocation particularly as you played reading who have more support than you and are only 20 miles from the stadium.

Benny

Bless on 08:34 - Jan 26 with 2158 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Bless on 07:48 - Jan 26 by byron

We took all we were given. I very much doubt you had a bigger allocation particularly as you played reading who have more support than you and are only 20 miles from the stadium.

Reading and Swansea had an equal allocation. Reading failed to sell all theirs. Swansea sold all theirs and were given extra.

The City and County area includes Swansea Bay (Welsh: Bae Abertawe) and the Gower Peninsula. According to its local council, the City and County of Swansea had a population of 241,300 in 2014.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Bless on 10:46 - Jan 26 with 2107 viewsbyron

Bless on 20:29 - Jan 25 by plasjack

Geography apart, Sport wise Swansea are in a different league, and them in the Capital will only look on in envy after Sunday.

Are you joking? All I read on here is how real fans long for the old days when the swans had players with passion, the vetch bla bla, real football etc....I bet I’ve been to the vetch more than half the new glory fans on here...lol

Benny

Bless on 11:04 - Jan 26 with 2091 viewspencoedjack

Bless on 10:46 - Jan 26 by byron

Are you joking? All I read on here is how real fans long for the old days when the swans had players with passion, the vetch bla bla, real football etc....I bet I’ve been to the vetch more than half the new glory fans on here...lol

You woke up this morning & posted on a Swansea City message board before 0730 am you also pretended to be a Jack for months on this message board.

So it wouldn't surprise me if you had gone to the Vetch a few times to watch the mighty Swansea City.

#wannabeajack
Bless on 11:05 - Jan 26 with 2090 viewsjack247

Bless on 07:47 - Jan 26 by byron

Thanks for highlighting my point, if Cardiff council were as desperate to include areas of beauty as Swansea, and cast the net some 17 miles west, it would if existed include many fine beaches like you do.

I think you have somehow managed to miss your own point.

You have to cross more or less the entire length of Gower to get from the city centre to Rhossili. Bishopston is a couple of miles away from town. It’s part of Gower and isn’t much further from our City Centre than Cardiff ‘Bay’ is from yours.

Maybe you’re implying some parts of Gower can be classed as part of Swansea because they are within a certain radius and some can’t.
Bless on 11:06 - Jan 26 with 2089 viewspencoedjack

Bless on 08:34 - Jan 26 by felixstowe_jack

Reading and Swansea had an equal allocation. Reading failed to sell all theirs. Swansea sold all theirs and were given extra.

The City and County area includes Swansea Bay (Welsh: Bae Abertawe) and the Gower Peninsula. According to its local council, the City and County of Swansea had a population of 241,300 in 2014.

I would also add there were Liverpool fans in the Basseys end in the final ...... FACT

They struggled to sell their allocation .
Bless on 12:41 - Jan 26 with 2056 viewsbyron

Bless on 11:04 - Jan 26 by pencoedjack

You woke up this morning & posted on a Swansea City message board before 0730 am you also pretended to be a Jack for months on this message board.

So it wouldn't surprise me if you had gone to the Vetch a few times to watch the mighty Swansea City.

#wannabeajack

No as a bluebird watching us usually win, like Alan Curtis fantastic goal in the Welsh cup final 1988.
My main memory is we had almost as many fans as you and you like to throw bricks at buses.

Benny

Bless on 12:46 - Jan 26 with 2051 views1462jack

Bless on 11:04 - Jan 26 by pencoedjack

#wannabeajack

It’s an hour ahead in Spain I believe
Bless on 13:20 - Jan 26 with 2026 viewsunion_jack

Bless on 07:27 - Jan 26 by byron

Having grown up with lots if the surfing community who frequent Gower, most distance themselves from Swansea town, sorry to say.

Well myself and others who live here would disagree. Now, who to believe? The locals or someone who knew someone once upon a time? Tough choice!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Bless on 13:56 - Jan 26 with 1995 viewsjack247

Bless on 07:27 - Jan 26 by byron

You’re making stuff up now Byron.

I live in Gower, know plenty of surfers and I can’t think of one of them who would introduce themself to a stranger as being from anywhere other than Swansea.
Bless on 14:07 - Jan 26 with 1984 viewspencoedjack

Bless on 13:56 - Jan 26 by jack247

You’re making stuff up now Byron.

I live in Gower, know plenty of surfers and I can’t think of one of them who would introduce themself to a stranger as being from anywhere other than Swansea.

I think you can safely remove the 'now' from 1st sentence mate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024