Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All the monies gone the club is skint 11:18 - Oct 12 with 16544 viewsbostondanvers

Apparently the club have to sell Roden, Conner and Bony in the January window otherwise they will be become insolvent. Just where has the money 💰 has gone ??
All the monies gone the club is skint on 14:15 - Oct 12 with 2753 viewsbyron

All the monies gone the club is skint on 13:09 - Oct 12 by Professor

This is more likely. Rodon and Connor will not go 'free', there would be compensation involved which could be a million for Connor at least

I’ve heard a whisper but saying nothing, sorry folks.
Bony is looking sharp again yeah?
😜🤷🏼‍♂️👀✔️

Benny

All the monies gone the club is skint on 14:18 - Oct 12 with 2756 viewsshandyjack

All the monies gone the club is skint on 13:42 - Oct 12 by TailGunner

You know we are talking about the same Laurel & Hardy here who hired Bob Bradley?

Hoping it can be filed under nonsense - but the jungle drums are beating harder with this sort of thing.
Not unrealistic to think they will hold on for any sort of January offer for Dyer, Narsingh & Bony just to get them off wage bill.

The could offer paltry sums to the youngsters - knowing there will be decent compo for the 2.

'Not unrealistic to think they will hold on for any sort of January offer for Dyer, Narsingh & Bony just to get them off wage bill.'

think you'd struggle to find any fan that wouldn't take any deal they can get for these 3 in Jan.

Poll: Expectation for the season

All the monies gone the club is skint on 14:36 - Oct 12 with 2723 viewsTailGunner

All the monies gone the club is skint on 14:18 - Oct 12 by shandyjack

'Not unrealistic to think they will hold on for any sort of January offer for Dyer, Narsingh & Bony just to get them off wage bill.'

think you'd struggle to find any fan that wouldn't take any deal they can get for these 3 in Jan.

Quite possible SJ

So the alternative to save money would be not to play them at all.
All the monies gone the club is skint on 14:39 - Oct 12 with 2708 viewsshandyjack

All the monies gone the club is skint on 14:36 - Oct 12 by TailGunner

Quite possible SJ

So the alternative to save money would be not to play them at all.

how are we saving money by not playing them? bar a small appearance fee bonus they'll have

Poll: Expectation for the season

All the monies gone the club is skint on 14:51 - Oct 12 with 2694 viewsTailGunner

All the monies gone the club is skint on 14:39 - Oct 12 by shandyjack

how are we saving money by not playing them? bar a small appearance fee bonus they'll have

Who knows what bonuses they have in their contracts.
All the monies gone the club is skint on 15:04 - Oct 12 with 2662 viewsPrivate_Partz

All the monies gone the club is skint on 14:05 - Oct 12 by Cooperman

The OP appears to be have written whilst under the influence of something.

File under bollox.

That is my initial reaction. It is a comment without any source whatsoever.

However I would not put my last fiver on a comment like this coming out in January with these utter clowns in charge.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

All the monies gone the club is skint on 15:13 - Oct 12 with 2646 viewsCooperman

All the monies gone the club is skint on 15:04 - Oct 12 by Private_Partz

That is my initial reaction. It is a comment without any source whatsoever.

However I would not put my last fiver on a comment like this coming out in January with these utter clowns in charge.

Rodon - young, inexperienced and out of contract in the summer. Despite what he’s worth to us I can’t see anyone ploughing millions into a transfer fee.

Bony - has to go at some point as we cannot sustain the wages (if he really is still on a six figure salary).

Roberts - who knows?

But has someone from the Trust board made the comment? Nah.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

All the monies gone the club is skint on 16:19 - Oct 12 with 2568 viewsvalleyboy

All the monies gone the club is skint on 11:53 - Oct 12 by jack247

For (probably not) the last time, we haven’t got a hope in hell of selling Bony.

Bony is on £120k per week but £30k of that is paid to him by Man City

That is £380k per month paid to him by Swansea

He has 8 1/2 months left on his contract

Which equates to a total of £3.23 million

I totally agree with you that Swansea hasn’t a chance in hell of selling him as if you think about it, he hasn’t played much football in the last two years and now has a along term injury problem

Very seldom I agree with Leighton James but what he wrote on icwales recently I totally agree with and somehow Swansea must come to some arrangement to get shot of him
Login to get fewer ads

All the monies gone the club is skint on 16:55 - Oct 12 with 2513 viewsBadlands

All the monies gone the club is skint on 16:19 - Oct 12 by valleyboy

Bony is on £120k per week but £30k of that is paid to him by Man City

That is £380k per month paid to him by Swansea

He has 8 1/2 months left on his contract

Which equates to a total of £3.23 million

I totally agree with you that Swansea hasn’t a chance in hell of selling him as if you think about it, he hasn’t played much football in the last two years and now has a along term injury problem

Very seldom I agree with Leighton James but what he wrote on icwales recently I totally agree with and somehow Swansea must come to some arrangement to get shot of him

If Bony becomes fit enough to sustain playing a season and is in something like he scoring mood we know he can be would £3.23 million not be a price worth paying?
Then, negotiate that down in Summer.
How much more would a decent striker cost in fees and wages?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

All the monies gone the club is skint on 17:40 - Oct 12 with 2440 viewsmonmouth

Ah yes, the Bony might get fit argument. That's so 2017.

A member of the trust could be any one of us 1500 know nothings that have paid a tenner of course, or the OP could just be a sad jerk that makes things up on the internet and thinks it's a fun way to spend his or her day. Or an even sadder cardiff numpty that is trying to make himself or herself feel better whilst being scared stupid that his or her poxy shitheap of a club is about to make yet another humiliating spectacle of itself in front of millions, by failing to get half the laughable 30 points they got last time. Take your choice.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

All the monies gone the club is skint on 17:53 - Oct 12 with 2418 viewsGlyn1

"Apparently the club have to sell Roden, Conner and Bony in the January window otherwise they will be become insolvent."

Sez who? Genuine question.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

All the monies gone the club is skint on 18:00 - Oct 12 with 2402 viewsjasper_T

We'd get half a million for Joe and Connor with 6 months left, and they're on less per week than Dyer gets for showing up to a game. It's sht-stirring nonsense.

Zero danger of insolvency. But we will make a loss this season unless something shocking happens with Bony and he's able to leave for a fee.
All the monies gone the club is skint on 18:55 - Oct 12 with 2338 viewsUxbridge

All the monies gone the club is skint on 17:40 - Oct 12 by monmouth

Ah yes, the Bony might get fit argument. That's so 2017.

A member of the trust could be any one of us 1500 know nothings that have paid a tenner of course, or the OP could just be a sad jerk that makes things up on the internet and thinks it's a fun way to spend his or her day. Or an even sadder cardiff numpty that is trying to make himself or herself feel better whilst being scared stupid that his or her poxy shitheap of a club is about to make yet another humiliating spectacle of itself in front of millions, by failing to get half the laughable 30 points they got last time. Take your choice.

I had a chat with a lovely chap from Carmarthen before the Forest game I think it was. He told me someone from the Trust had told him something. It turned out it was some bloke who was on the Facebook group.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

All the monies gone the club is skint on 18:59 - Oct 12 with 2325 viewsCatullus

I was speaking to a trust member at the Ipswich game. I won't reveal what he said but it was nothing like this. He was speaking to the person sitting next to me, in confidence. He was asked a question and he answered in confidence, I shall respect that confidence but insolvency wasn't mentioned.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

All the monies gone the club is skint on 19:03 - Oct 12 with 2320 viewsLeonWasGod

All the monies gone the club is skint on 18:55 - Oct 12 by Uxbridge

I had a chat with a lovely chap from Carmarthen before the Forest game I think it was. He told me someone from the Trust had told him something. It turned out it was some bloke who was on the Facebook group.

You want to be carefull. These Trust types are everywhere, spilling the beans about the inner dealings of the club. If you spot one, keep well clear!

It's laughable - as if you guys are told anything anyway
All the monies gone the club is skint on 19:11 - Oct 12 with 2290 viewsdameedna

Bony Narsingh Dyer Routs top of Jan list

Fer Carroll Naughton Olsson VDH Montero Fulton etc could all make way to ease the cashflow

Selling youngsters would be last resort but possible and likely if neither one or two lista above happen that would include Rodon Roberts James

Another category of Celina or McBurnie taking a bid is possible and I doubt the club will stand in the way of a decent bid

Enjoy it while it lasts
All the monies gone the club is skint on 19:42 - Oct 12 with 2253 viewsplasjack

Outside of the top six in the P/L are saleable, even in the top six big money transfers are possible.
In my opinion we will retain our youngsters this season, even our present management are not that naive.
All the monies gone the club is skint on 19:51 - Oct 12 with 2234 viewsTailGunner

All the monies gone the club is skint on 18:00 - Oct 12 by jasper_T

We'd get half a million for Joe and Connor with 6 months left, and they're on less per week than Dyer gets for showing up to a game. It's sht-stirring nonsense.

Zero danger of insolvency. But we will make a loss this season unless something shocking happens with Bony and he's able to leave for a fee.

We'll get more than that in compo alone even if they run contracts down as academy products
All the monies gone the club is skint on 20:25 - Oct 12 with 2145 viewsvalleyboy

All the monies gone the club is skint on 16:55 - Oct 12 by Badlands

If Bony becomes fit enough to sustain playing a season and is in something like he scoring mood we know he can be would £3.23 million not be a price worth paying?
Then, negotiate that down in Summer.
How much more would a decent striker cost in fees and wages?

Bony was only given a two year contract

So would be out of contract by June next year

That £3.2 million is a hell of a lot of money to pay a player that will not be back till after Christmas and that’s not certain
All the monies gone the club is skint on 20:35 - Oct 12 with 2126 viewsGlyn1

I've also heard from someone that Jason Levien will be lending us Wayne Rooney from Washington DC in January in a bid to get us promoted, the Premier League being so lucrative an all. DC play a lot of their games on Sundays, so Wayne is prepared to commute.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2018 20:37]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

All the monies gone the club is skint on 20:38 - Oct 12 with 2120 viewsplasjack

All the monies gone the club is skint on 20:35 - Oct 12 by Glyn1

I've also heard from someone that Jason Levien will be lending us Wayne Rooney from Washington DC in January in a bid to get us promoted, the Premier League being so lucrative an all. DC play a lot of their games on Sundays, so Wayne is prepared to commute.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2018 20:37]

Well why not, at his age he can still score goals, not going to happen though.
All the monies gone the club is skint on 21:22 - Oct 12 with 2059 viewsTNT

All the monies gone the club is skint on 11:35 - Oct 12 by airedale

They’ve lent it to Tan the Man so he can buy new trousers.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2018 15:50]

He doesn't need all that material, mun.

Needs to cut his cloth.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

All the monies gone the club is skint on 21:38 - Oct 12 with 2026 viewsTNT

All the monies gone the club is skint on 13:38 - Oct 12 by Groo

Troll alert

Probably a Bluebird

Yeah, they should be more concerned about themselves.

When they played Burnley, the ball was on the pitch for just 42 minutes of the game. Morrison spent 8 minutes on long throw-ins.

Played 8, Points 2 ...this where boring becomes interesting - loving it!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

All the monies gone the club is skint on 23:03 - Oct 12 with 1947 viewsLoyal

All the monies gone the club is skint on 12:05 - Oct 12 by andrew

Who’s told you this?

It's utter bullshit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

All the monies gone the club is skint on 23:05 - Oct 12 with 1944 viewsLoyal

All the monies gone the club is skint on 13:14 - Oct 12 by jasper_T

You don't have to imagine, Potter stated that negotiations started with both of them weeks ago.

He also said Bony would be weeks ago.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024