Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... 10:10 - Dec 10 with 8278 viewstheloneranger

Anything to try and deflect the spotlight away from Boris' disgusting attitude towards the picture of the little boy sleeping on the hospital floor.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-punch-matt-hancock-electio

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 16:11 - Dec 11 with 1027 viewssherpajacob

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 15:07 - Dec 11 by Lohengrin

I’ll be taking no lecture on impartiality from somebody who will be voting for Corbyn in a few days, thanks all the same.

I will be voting tactically, as should everybody with any intelligence and decency.

If I lived elsewhere, I could easily be voting Plaid, SNP, Green, LD or Independent. They are all far from perfect, but I don't believe any of them have hidden in a fridge to avoid scrutiny.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 16:16 - Dec 11 with 1017 viewsBadlands

Nearly 90% of Facebook ads paid for by the Conservative Party in the first few days of December contained misleading claims, an investigation has found. First Draft — a non-profit organisation which works on debunking fake news — analysed every ad promoted by the UK’s three main political parties on the social media giant in the first four days of December. It found 88% of the Conservative’s Facebook campaigning pushed figures challenged by Full Fact, the UK’s leading fact-checking organisation. By comparison, First Draft said that it could not find any misleading claims in ads run by Labour on Facebook over the same period.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/10/investigation-finds-88-tory-ads-misleading-compar
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 16:28 - Dec 11 with 1004 viewsLohengrin

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 16:11 - Dec 11 by sherpajacob

I will be voting tactically, as should everybody with any intelligence and decency.

If I lived elsewhere, I could easily be voting Plaid, SNP, Green, LD or Independent. They are all far from perfect, but I don't believe any of them have hidden in a fridge to avoid scrutiny.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 16:30 - Dec 11 with 1003 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Just loaded up the Metro website, and saw the main headline was as follows:

UK's first gender neutral penguin thinks Jeremy Corbyn will win the election

Yeah....ok.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 23:01 - Dec 11 with 941 viewsKerouac

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:27 - Dec 10 by exiledclaseboy

I don’t think any of us knows what we’d do because we weren’t in that situation. Easy enough to pretend we’d do this and that on an Internet forum of course. Being in that position is different.

I know I wouldn't lay my child on the floor.

Anyone who believes that a loving parent would do that "because he/she had no choice" is a f*cking idiot.
This was a political stunt.
The bar gets lower and lower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 23:57 - Dec 11 with 913 viewsJackSomething

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 23:01 - Dec 11 by Kerouac

Anyone who believes that a loving parent would do that "because he/she had no choice" is a f*cking idiot.

So if there are no beds available, no matter how much of a fuss you raise, and the seats in the room have fixed arms meaning your child couldn't lie down on them, what would you do?

If this was a political stunt, what do you think about the false news story referred to by the OP? It's amazing how many of the usual suspects are ignoring that in favour of peddling conspiracy theories about a story that has been proven to be true (because the people that have apologised for the situation would have been desperate not to have to do so).

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 00:02 - Dec 12 with 904 viewsKerouac

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 23:57 - Dec 11 by JackSomething

So if there are no beds available, no matter how much of a fuss you raise, and the seats in the room have fixed arms meaning your child couldn't lie down on them, what would you do?

If this was a political stunt, what do you think about the false news story referred to by the OP? It's amazing how many of the usual suspects are ignoring that in favour of peddling conspiracy theories about a story that has been proven to be true (because the people that have apologised for the situation would have been desperate not to have to do so).

I have 2 young kids and have been in similar situations. I carry them, they sleep on me.

The thought of lying them on the floor before taking a photo in order to make a political point would never occur to me. NEVER.

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 00:03 - Dec 12 with 902 viewsBytholWyn

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 23:57 - Dec 11 by JackSomething

Trying to reason with a Brexit cultist is utterly futile. i'm talking from experience here.
Login to get fewer ads

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 00:45 - Dec 12 with 869 viewsHumpty

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 23:01 - Dec 11 by Kerouac

What if your sick child wanted to lie down to sleep rather than sit on your lap?
False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 01:14 - Dec 12 with 856 viewsKerouac

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 00:45 - Dec 12 by Humpty

What if your sick child wanted to lie down to sleep rather than sit on your lap?

You don’t have kids do you.

The child sleeps in my arms, whether he is horizontal or vertical, I do not lay him on the floor unless we are at the hospital because I have just popped in for a lobotomy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024