Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What items are people finding hard to source if any? 21:44 - Mar 21 with 5647 viewsdickythorpe

I know fresh chicken breasts are difficult to find.

Bog roll seems to be coping now it's restricted.

Anyone finding it difficult out there shopping?
What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 21:47 - Mar 21 with 3381 viewsDarran

There’s loads on here finding it difficult to source some snatch if their humour is anything to go by.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 21:52 - Mar 21 with 3371 viewsdickythorpe

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 21:47 - Mar 21 by Darran

There’s loads on here finding it difficult to source some snatch if their humour is anything to go by.

Well it's a bonkers situation we find ourselves in.
I just want to help.
What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:00 - Mar 21 with 3355 viewslifelong

Eggs.
What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:02 - Mar 21 with 3346 viewsbuilthjack

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:00 - Mar 21 by lifelong

Eggs.

Millions of eggs around here. Chicken sheds everywhere.
A tray of 30 for £4 is the going rate at the huts on the end of the farm lanes.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:02 - Mar 21 with 3342 viewsDarran

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 21:52 - Mar 21 by dickythorpe

Well it's a bonkers situation we find ourselves in.
I just want to help.

Know for any snatch.

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:02 - Mar 21 with 3345 viewsBest_loser

Caviar
What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:03 - Mar 21 with 3327 viewsDarran

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:02 - Mar 21 by Best_loser

Caviar

and cigarettes.

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:14 - Mar 21 with 3289 viewsdickythorpe

https://m.facebook.com/castellhowell/photos/a.388310408030560/1312202715641320/?

The cross hands depot is going to be hopefully a big help.

Other locations may be used. It's just so totally mental to think we would ever have to do this!!!!
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 22:16]
Login to get fewer ads

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:15 - Mar 21 with 3287 viewsHighjack

Common sense.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:22 - Mar 21 with 3263 viewsFireboy2

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:15 - Mar 21 by Highjack

Common sense.

This ^
What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:30 - Mar 21 with 3245 viewsraynor94

Chicken breasts were in abundance in Swansea market this morning

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:34 - Mar 21 with 3235 viewsdickythorpe

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:30 - Mar 21 by raynor94

Chicken breasts were in abundance in Swansea market this morning

That's good news. It shows the supply chain is working well for them.
I hope that Swansea market thrives.
I love going there.
What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:39 - Mar 21 with 3213 viewsBDS

Why is pasta selling out so quickly? Is it shelf life, or is it far more of a staple than I thought it was? Couldn't get Branston pickle the other day. Can survive without it though. My son lives in London and he's struggling to find a lot of stuff.
What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:43 - Mar 21 with 3199 viewslondonlisa2001

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:39 - Mar 21 by BDS

Why is pasta selling out so quickly? Is it shelf life, or is it far more of a staple than I thought it was? Couldn't get Branston pickle the other day. Can survive without it though. My son lives in London and he's struggling to find a lot of stuff.

Tell him that the availability is loads better in small shops than in the big ones at the moment. The Tesco express / Sainsbury locals have a better range than the huge supermarkets.

Certainly in my bit of London.
What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:45 - Mar 21 with 3189 viewsSwanjaxs

KY jelly.

Can't get it anywhere

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 07:11 - Mar 22 with 3082 viewssainthelens

Cockles,crayfish and muscles.
Too many shellfish b@stards out there.
What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 07:32 - Mar 22 with 3067 views1983

Found everything we needed haven't spent any more or any less

Just nipped into Tesco Express and picked up eggs,bacon,bread & milk

Don't get sucked into it

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 08:16 - Mar 22 with 3039 viewsdickythorpe

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 07:32 - Mar 22 by 1983

Found everything we needed haven't spent any more or any less

Just nipped into Tesco Express and picked up eggs,bacon,bread & milk

Don't get sucked into it

The supply chains are working and many of these items will reappear and be available.
We need to be patient and respectful.
What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 08:47 - Mar 22 with 3004 viewsCooperman

It’s a catch-22 situation in that if you don’t stock up then you need to keep going out and increasing risk of infection. I said in another thread that I have a little bit of shame in the fact that we’ve got enough food for a month. On the other hand I haven’t gone to Tesco and spent £250 on the rare commodities of pasta and toilet roll; I have basically done a small to medium shop on most days of the last week and varied what I’ve bought. I feel safer in the knowledge that I can share some of this food with my parents or elderly neighbour should the need arise.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 08:57 - Mar 22 with 2991 viewsMrSwerve

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 08:47 - Mar 22 by Cooperman

It’s a catch-22 situation in that if you don’t stock up then you need to keep going out and increasing risk of infection. I said in another thread that I have a little bit of shame in the fact that we’ve got enough food for a month. On the other hand I haven’t gone to Tesco and spent £250 on the rare commodities of pasta and toilet roll; I have basically done a small to medium shop on most days of the last week and varied what I’ve bought. I feel safer in the knowledge that I can share some of this food with my parents or elderly neighbour should the need arise.

We’re exactly the same as you. Not consciously ‘panic buying’, but have slowly stocked up over the last few weeks. I haven’t been filling trollies with tins and toilet paper...but have put the odd tin of beans in when popping in to tesco for other bits.

It’s all very well telling people not to stock up, but when you’ve got idiots clearing the shelves at 7am every morning I think it would be irresponsible not to get a bit of extra food in for your family. All of the stuff that we’ve got will be eaten anyway...nothing that we wouldn’t normally buy. It does seem that many are stockpiling tins of food that they wouldn’t normally touch in the shops.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 09:21 - Mar 22 with 2962 viewsCatullus

My small section of the street is acting like a group, not buying in bulk but keeping an eye out for the essentials, such as one family has a baby so baby milk, they are struggling to find it.

We aren't missing very much but we have conciously cut back to make some things last longer like Bread, we eat a lot of bread. Instead of one big weekly shop we have turned to little and often and using the small, local shops more, mostly because there's fewer people. The idiots are queueing at the supermarkets and probably spreeading the infection, We're avoiding that.

Younger people really need to wake up. Then, so do very many so called grown ups.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 09:25 - Mar 22 with 2949 viewsWarwickHunt

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 09:21 - Mar 22 by Catullus

My small section of the street is acting like a group, not buying in bulk but keeping an eye out for the essentials, such as one family has a baby so baby milk, they are struggling to find it.

We aren't missing very much but we have conciously cut back to make some things last longer like Bread, we eat a lot of bread. Instead of one big weekly shop we have turned to little and often and using the small, local shops more, mostly because there's fewer people. The idiots are queueing at the supermarkets and probably spreeading the infection, We're avoiding that.

Younger people really need to wake up. Then, so do very many so called grown ups.

“ one family has a baby so baby milk, they are struggling to find it”

I may have a solution for that. It’s a bit hush-hush so PM me for details.🤫
What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 09:31 - Mar 22 with 2941 viewsexiledclaseboy

Branston pickle was about the only thing I couldn’t find during my shopping expedition yesterday.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 9:39]

Poll: Tory leader

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 09:32 - Mar 22 with 2937 viewsWarwickHunt

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 09:31 - Mar 22 by exiledclaseboy

Branston pickle was about the only thing I couldn’t find during my shopping expedition yesterday.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 9:39]

Try Virgin.
What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 09:37 - Mar 22 with 2922 viewswobbly

A Plane ticket.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024