Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Research on Sexuality in Football - Phase 2 Survey 09:27 - Apr 17 with 1203 viewstheacademic

Dear all,

Many thanks to those of you who contributed to my earlier survey on this topic. As a result of this, I have moved to a second survey that has three follow-up questions, so it should not take you very long at all to complete (5 minutes):

https://doit.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_899Zz8SgZA8MFmJ

As always, I appreciate your time and thoughts.
Research on Sexuality in Football - Phase 2 Survey on 16:15 - Apr 17 with 1186 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Done. Good luck with your research.

Like to see the results at some point.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Research on Sexuality in Football - Phase 2 Survey on 09:55 - Apr 18 with 1172 viewsspell_chekker

Research on Sexuality in Football - Phase 2 Survey on 16:15 - Apr 17 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Done. Good luck with your research.

Like to see the results at some point.

Done.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Research on Sexuality in Football - Phase 2 Survey on 07:24 - Apr 21 with 1157 viewstheacademic

Research on Sexuality in Football - Phase 2 Survey on 09:55 - Apr 18 by spell_chekker

Done.

Many thanks to those who have completed the survey. It is still live if anyone has a spare few minutes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024