Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forest Green game moved 22:23 - Feb 11 with 574 viewsmfb_cufc

The home game against Forest Green due to be played on Saturday 19th March, has been moved to the Monday 21st, as it is being shown live on sky.

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2022/february/forest-green-change/

mfb

Forest Green game moved on 00:36 - Feb 12 with 549 viewsDaniel

Have Sky some how worked out that this is the game that FGR will secure promotion or the title? I guess it's possible given that they currently have a 10 point lead on Tranmere in second.
Forest Green game moved on 00:40 - Feb 12 with 544 viewsdurham_exile

Forest Green game moved on 00:36 - Feb 12 by Daniel

Have Sky some how worked out that this is the game that FGR will secure promotion or the title? I guess it's possible given that they currently have a 10 point lead on Tranmere in second.

No Daniel they anticipate an upset and a home victory.
We were desperately unlucky to lose at the New Lawn.
By the time we play them at the JSCS the U's will be handily placed to make an attempt on seventh place!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Forest Green game moved on 07:32 - Feb 12 with 535 viewsnoah4x4

Forest Green game moved on 00:40 - Feb 12 by durham_exile

No Daniel they anticipate an upset and a home victory.
We were desperately unlucky to lose at the New Lawn.
By the time we play them at the JSCS the U's will be handily placed to make an attempt on seventh place!

Up the U's

Ever the optimist Durham!

From my experience working for a sponsor in cricket in close collaboration with Sky Sports from whom we purchased break-bumper advertising, it will be FGRs promotion that has been targeted. But just like the day we avoided relegation, and prevented the auto-promotion of Preston (they still went up during Play-Offs) there could be a twist.

It wouldn't surprise me if its schedulers hence also think that we could still be in the relegation dog-fight, giving the fixture David and Goliath qualities. If we don't get results against Carlisle, Oldham and Scunny that could be true. Hence today is massive.

Sadly, I am less confident than you. If WB pursues the Humes tactics that he employed for 84 minutes on Tuesday I fear the worst today, especially if he picks Calamity Smith and plays Sears as the lone striker. We need to be bold and send a signal by smashing vulnerable, fragile Carlisle. Pussy foot around and be overly defensive and we could blunder. First goal will be crucial as if we go 0-1 down, Carlisle will erect their version of Hadrians Wall.
Forest Green game moved on 08:02 - Feb 12 with 526 viewsburnsieespana

Five minutes before it was announced I had booked a hotel in Colchester as was planning to see the game on the Saturday but unfortunately Monday is a no go!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024