Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
University research on sport and politics 10:49 - Jun 3 with 1926 viewstheacademic

Dear All,

I am conducting some research on fans’ views regarding the place of politics in sports in contemporary society and I would really appreciate a few minutes of your time to complete an anonymous survey that is available via this link:

https://doit.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6RUhPUDl3gMHoR8

I hope you agree it is a topical study and I thank you for your time.
University research on sport and politics on 11:07 - Jun 3 with 1871 viewslightwaterhoop

Sport and politics dont mix very well at least not on this site!
University research on sport and politics on 12:07 - Jun 3 with 1797 viewsGloryHunter

University research on sport and politics on 11:07 - Jun 3 by lightwaterhoop

Sport and politics dont mix very well at least not on this site!

Oh yes they do!
University research on sport and politics on 08:07 - Jun 7 with 1534 viewsstevec

You actually call yourself ‘the academic’?

University research on sport and politics on 10:53 - Jun 7 with 1472 viewsHantsR

I note that you've been using this board since 2019, getting fans' views on various topics. Presume you've had useful response - have you published any results?
University research on sport and politics on 19:05 - Jun 7 with 1347 viewstkqpr

I had a crack at it for you.....
University research on sport and politics on 19:25 - Jun 7 with 1323 viewsMalintabuk

I got all fired up over this
University research on sport and politics on 20:06 - Jun 7 with 1291 viewstkqpr

University research on sport and politics on 19:25 - Jun 7 by Malintabuk

I got all fired up over this

ME TOO! - Doh.....see what i mean.....its everywhere......getting told what to think!!

I thought i was going to run out of room for it all
University research on sport and politics on 20:40 - Jun 7 with 1262 viewsPaddyhoops

All done mate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024