Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolf injured 20:15 - Sep 21 with 1519 viewsswan65split

Out for season, needs an operation....shoulder injury!
[Post edited 21 Sep 2022 20:15]
Wolf injured on 20:20 - Sep 21 with 1459 viewsKeithHaynes

Could have joined Cullen and Latibeaudiere had he come back.
There’s a player in there and it’s testament to his injury record at Swansea that the swans have a very decent medical team. Obafemi has been nearly injury free compared to his previous issues. Physically any way.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Wolf injured on 21:17 - Sep 21 with 1381 viewsBoundy

Wolf injured on 20:20 - Sep 21 by KeithHaynes

Could have joined Cullen and Latibeaudiere had he come back.
There’s a player in there and it’s testament to his injury record at Swansea that the swans have a very decent medical team. Obafemi has been nearly injury free compared to his previous issues. Physically any way.

I quite liked him , his attitude was good and as you say there's a player in there and I'd have been happy to see him back . Looking at the progress that Latibeaudiere's making then it does look like the medical team know their stuff ,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Wolf injured on 21:40 - Sep 21 with 1351 viewsKeithHaynes

Wolf injured on 21:17 - Sep 21 by Boundy

I quite liked him , his attitude was good and as you say there's a player in there and I'd have been happy to see him back . Looking at the progress that Latibeaudiere's making then it does look like the medical team know their stuff ,

I think they do a fantastic job, and full credit to them mate. Proof is in the pudding.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Wolf injured on 22:22 - Sep 21 with 1286 viewspencoedjack

Any player who played (even better scored) in a 4 nil drubbing of the Bassey’s on their own patch is ok by me 👍
Wolf injured on 09:16 - Sep 22 with 1131 viewsswan65split

Wolf injured on 21:17 - Sep 21 by Boundy

Yes theres a player in there, I thought his first few games he showed some skill, and speed, but it seemed to go into hiding for a while, I have the same feelings about Cullen and JL deffo players in there, thats my opinion anyway.
Wolf injured on 18:13 - Sep 22 with 1026 viewsCatullus

Wolf injured on 09:16 - Sep 22 by swan65split

Yes theres a player in there, I thought his first few games he showed some skill, and speed, but it seemed to go into hiding for a while, I have the same feelings about Cullen and JL deffo players in there, thats my opinion anyway.

I thought Wolf got ushed around too easily, got shoved off thr ball a lot. A skilfull player yes but not strong enough for our league.

Cullen I don't rate at all, willing yes but not good enough. I much prefer the look of Joseph, as I will keep saying.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Wolf injured on 03:06 - Sep 23 with 932 viewsKilkennyjack

Wolf injured on 18:13 - Sep 22 by Catullus

I thought Wolf got ushed around too easily, got shoved off thr ball a lot. A skilfull player yes but not strong enough for our league.

Cullen I don't rate at all, willing yes but not good enough. I much prefer the look of Joseph, as I will keep saying.

Wolf simply not good enough.
File under Gorre, Dhanda and Byers.

Yes sadly Cullen looks similar - but at least he did not have to travel too far.

Beware of the Risen People

Wolf injured on 01:58 - Sep 24 with 870 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wolf injured on 03:06 - Sep 23 by Kilkennyjack

Wolf simply not good enough.
File under Gorre, Dhanda and Byers.

Yes sadly Cullen looks similar - but at least he did not have to travel too far.

Oh dear, you’re comparing Hannes Wolf to George Byers?? Back to the rugby for you I think.
He was royally effed around by Martin - I’m sure he didn’t come here to play left back as sure as Piroe didn’t come here to play in midfield under the amazing managerial enigma that is Russell Martin.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024