Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colchester League Two Scorers season to date 19:33 - Oct 30 with 2797 viewsnoah4x4

Abysmal innit!

Noah Chilvers. 3 (356 mins on pitch per goal)
Frank Nouble. 2 (458)
Kwesi Appiah. 2 (224)
Alex Newby. 1 (737)
Beryly Lubala. 1 (344)
Luke Hannant 1 (950)
Junior Tchamadeu 1 (1197)
Thomas Eastman. 1 (839)
Marshall-Miranda. 1 (1003)
Freddie Sears. 1 (1071)

We need a 20 per season striker. It will take Sears and Nouble five seasons to hit 20.
Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 20:51 - Oct 30 with 2264 viewsdurham_exile

Noah my battlecry for years now.

Michael Folivi is still available I believe.

Jamie Cureton was the last Colchester player to score 20 or more in a season.

Appiah is capable of 10-15 goals

It is good that the midfielders are scoring goals.

But we can never use the word prolific about Col U players but MB has promised attacking football.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 09:02 - Oct 31 with 2210 viewsthrillseeker

Abysmal - that is too polite
Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 09:25 - Oct 31 with 2204 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Hannant has less than one goal in the league sadly...

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 09:58 - Oct 31 with 2199 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Think you've given us an extra goal as we've only scored 13 in the league so far.

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 12:44 - Oct 31 with 2188 viewswessex_exile

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 09:58 - Oct 31 by RSCOSWORTH

Think you've given us an extra goal as we've only scored 13 in the league so far.

I suspect our BBC top scorer list includes Luke Hannant's League Cup goal at Portman Road?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 13:19 - Oct 31 with 2181 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 12:44 - Oct 31 by wessex_exile

I suspect our BBC top scorer list includes Luke Hannant's League Cup goal at Portman Road?

Indeed it does. Which seems odd to me.

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 13:47 - Oct 31 with 2176 viewsnoah4x4

My source was indeed the BBC Sport Website.

It is about time BBC lost its mandate and public funding given its lack of impartiality and the political bias of BBC News. I can forgive a bit of dodgy weather forecasting, but counting up Col U league goals is hardly Abel Prize winning mathematics (the equivalent of a Nobel Prize).
Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 17:37 - Oct 31 with 2139 viewsbwildered

If anyone heard the post match interviews with MB after the last two games, he was encouraging players in positivity by congratulating each other in near misses and attempts.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Login to get fewer ads

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 19:19 - Oct 31 with 2122 viewsdurham_exile

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 17:37 - Oct 31 by bwildered

If anyone heard the post match interviews with MB after the last two games, he was encouraging players in positivity by congratulating each other in near misses and attempts.

And before the Stevenage game he played a video with the chances that we created against Crawley.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 16:41 - Nov 4 with 2023 viewsthrillseeker

Now

Noah Chilvers. 3
Frank Nouble. 2
Kwesi Appiah. 2
Freddie Sears. 2
Alex Newby. 1
Beryly Lubala. 1
Junior Tchamadeu 1
Thomas Eastman. 1
Marshall-Miranda. 1
[Post edited 4 Nov 2022 18:35]
Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 16:54 - Nov 4 with 2016 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 19:19 - Oct 31 by durham_exile

And before the Stevenage game he played a video with the chances that we created against Crawley.

Up the U's

I watched this yesterday:

I know it ultimately ended in disappointment but that feeling and atmosphere feels a million miles away right now.

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 17:45 - Nov 4 with 2009 viewsthrillseeker

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 16:54 - Nov 4 by RSCOSWORTH

I watched this yesterday:

I know it ultimately ended in disappointment but that feeling and atmosphere feels a million miles away right now.

Not seen that before but enjoyed it
Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 18:52 - Nov 4 with 1967 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 17:45 - Nov 4 by thrillseeker

Not seen that before but enjoyed it

The "presenter" has an interesting style but I quite like it.

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 18:07 - Nov 14 with 1858 viewsthrillseeker

No change after latest game

Noah Chilvers. 3
Frank Nouble. 2
Kwesi Appiah. 2
Freddie Sears. 2
Alex Newby. 1
Beryly Lubala. 1
Junior Tchamadeu 1
Thomas Eastman. 1
Marshall-Miranda. 1
Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 19:05 - Nov 14 with 1840 viewsdurham_exile

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 18:07 - Nov 14 by thrillseeker

Noah Chilvers. 3
Frank Nouble. 2
Kwesi Appiah. 2
Freddie Sears. 2
Alex Newby. 1
Beryly Lubala. 1
Junior Tchamadeu 1
Thomas Eastman. 1
Marshall-Miranda. 1

Just wait until Appiah is back.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 19:43 - Nov 14 with 1833 viewsmfb_cufc

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 19:05 - Nov 14 by durham_exile

Just wait until Appiah is back.

Up the U's

Appiah has been offered a permanent deal.

mfb

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 20:20 - Nov 14 with 1830 viewsdurham_exile

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 19:43 - Nov 14 by mfb_cufc

Great news, now can he back for Saturday.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 20:20 - Nov 14 with 1829 viewsthrillseeker

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 19:43 - Nov 14 by mfb_cufc

Where did you hear that?

No mention on club website, Twitter or other social media
Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 20:43 - Nov 14 with 1822 viewsmfb_cufc

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 20:20 - Nov 14 by thrillseeker

Where did you hear that?

No mention on club website, Twitter or other social media

Should have said are to offer a permanent deal.

On Twitter.

[Post edited 14 Nov 2022 20:45]

mfb

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 21:04 - Nov 14 with 1804 viewsthrillseeker

SPORTSworldGhana - love it

I hope this is proved correct and more importantly he signs.

I wonder if contract is only to end of season with option for another year - provides club with an element of protection should we be relegated and need to offload players
Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 21:17 - Nov 14 with 1799 viewsLeadbelly

Noah Chilvers. 3
Frank Nouble. 2
Kwesi Appiah. 2
Freddie Sears. 2
Alex Newby. 1
Beryly Lubala. 1
Junior Tchamadeu 1
Thomas Eastman. 1
Marshall-Miranda. 1

Total of 14 goals. Hoskins at Northampton is League Two’s top scorer with 13 goals in 14 games. Depressing that our entire squad has scored just one more goal than one player who hasn’t even played every game. Cobblers indeed.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 12:50 - Nov 15 with 1751 viewsdurham_exile

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 21:17 - Nov 14 by Leadbelly

Total of 14 goals. Hoskins at Northampton is League Two’s top scorer with 13 goals in 14 games. Depressing that our entire squad has scored just one more goal than one player who hasn’t even played every game. Cobblers indeed.

Kwesi Appiah is back at Crawley and currently training.

I reckon it sounds too early for Saturday and the following Tuesday but hopefully within 2 weeks.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 15:39 - Nov 15 with 1726 viewsburnsieespana

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 21:04 - Nov 14 by thrillseeker

SPORTSworldGhana - love it

I hope this is proved correct and more importantly he signs.

I wonder if contract is only to end of season with option for another year - provides club with an element of protection should we be relegated and need to offload players

I fear we are 'hanging out hats onto a single peg' for salvation as, again another older player of which we have plenty.
We need so much a few more in the 24-27 age group.
Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 16:34 - Nov 15 with 1718 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 12:50 - Nov 15 by durham_exile

Kwesi Appiah is back at Crawley and currently training.

I reckon it sounds too early for Saturday and the following Tuesday but hopefully within 2 weeks.

Up the U's

Why is he back at Crawley?

Colchester League Two Scorers season to date on 16:37 - Nov 15 with 1717 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Noah Chilvers. 3
Frank Nouble. 2
Kwesi Appiah. 2
Freddie Sears. 2
Alex Newby. 1
Beryly Lubala. 1
Junior Tchamadeu 1
Thomas Eastman. 1
Marshall-Miranda. 1

Our top scorer remains a midfielder who has barely played in recent weeks. Last season he was one of our best and most consistent performers. Bloomfield needs to work out how to get Chilvers back to his best and should be building the team around him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024