Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 🔴 UPDATED 19:07 - Nov 9 with 8325 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the last game before the World Cup and it is another trip north for Swansea City. Third time lucky in recent times for three points ?

Ref :BEN TONER
Lino’s :Graham Kane and Philip Dermott
Fourth Official : Jeremy Simpson

Ben Toner yesterday

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58994/anti-football-hudd

Jack Info
Parking at Gasworks Street Car Park.
Spaces are charged at £5 but cannot be purchased on the day. Spaces can be booked in advance by calling (01484) 960 606. Further away — a ten minute walk from the stadium — is Turnbridge Working Men’s Club on St Andrew’s road. The club welcomes away fans and supporters are also able to park here.

Turnbridge Club and Car Parking

A couple before the match ?
Located in Huddersfield Railway Station sits The Head of Steam public house is an excellent place,to meet and has a full range of beers. The venue has direct entrances from Platform 1 and St. George’s Square. The Head of Steam Huddersfield has become a firm favourite with commuters and locals alike. They do a great Pie,mash,peas and gravy for a tenner.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58978/swansea-city-play-

Huddersfield Town: Lee Nicholls, Luke Mbete, Sorba Thomas, Jordan Rhodes, Josh Ruffels, Kaine Kesler-Hayden, David Kasumu, Jack Rudoni, Ben Jackson, Tom Lees (captain), Michal Helik.

Substitutes: Nicholas Bilokapic, Connor Mahoney, Duane Holmes, Brodie Spencer, Brahima Diarra, Loick Ayina, Danny Ward.

Swansea City: Steven Benda; Nathan Wood, Harry Darling, Ben Cabango; Joel Latibeaudiere, Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Ryan Manning; Ollie Cooper, Olivier Ntcham; Joel Piroe.

Substitutes: Andy Fisher, Michael Obafemi, Jamie Paterson, Luke Cundle, Armstrong Oko-Flex, Fin Stevens, Kyle Naughton.

More to follow.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 20:02 - Nov 9 with 3690 viewsFireboy2

FYI me and the eldest are both going and we haven't seen us win this season.

Are we jinxes or is our luck going to change 🤔
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 20:09 - Nov 9 with 3674 viewsvetchonian

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 20:02 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

I'll refund your tickets 😃

that said it's not you it's the manager

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 20:37 - Nov 9 with 3656 viewsCatullus

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 20:02 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

We'll balance you out, one away game and one win. Huddersfield are mincemeat

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:07 - Nov 9 with 3633 viewsFireboy2

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 20:37 - Nov 9 by Catullus

We'll balance you out, one away game and one win. Huddersfield are mincemeat

🤣🤣🤣🤣👍🦢
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 12:18 - Nov 10 with 3535 viewsBadlands

Will Ntcham and Cabango be rested?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 12:21 - Nov 10 with 3535 viewsFireboy2

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 12:18 - Nov 10 by Badlands

Will Ntcham and Cabango be rested?

We can't afford to rest them.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 12:58 - Nov 10 with 3517 viewsSwans9

Getting 747 train from Swansea sat change at Manchester. Staying till Monday. Be good if we take 500 massive cost on the trains these days.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:08 - Nov 10 with 3471 viewsFireboy2

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 12:58 - Nov 10 by Swans9

Getting 747 train from Swansea sat change at Manchester. Staying till Monday. Be good if we take 500 massive cost on the trains these days.

Will meet you in the head of steam pub on Huddersfield railway station then, what time?
Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:44 - Nov 10 with 3432 viewsKeithHaynes

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:08 - Nov 10 by Fireboy2

Will meet you in the head of steam pub on Huddersfield railway station then, what time?

Always enjoyed the trip to Huddersfield, not too many good games but a great day out 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:55 - Nov 10 with 3410 viewsFireboy2

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:44 - Nov 10 by KeithHaynes

Always enjoyed the trip to Huddersfield, not too many good games but a great day out 👍

And the ale train run from piccadilli to huddersfield is a must my friend, we must do it before we depart this earth.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:20 - Nov 10 with 3402 viewsKeithHaynes

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:55 - Nov 10 by Fireboy2

And the ale train run from piccadilli to huddersfield is a must my friend, we must do it before we depart this earth.

There’s much we must do mate, March I’m trying to sort out 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 20:30 - Nov 10 with 3356 viewsFireboy2

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:20 - Nov 10 by KeithHaynes

Nice one, keep me informed please mate 👍
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:14 - Nov 10 with 3322 viewsbuilthjack

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:20 - Nov 10 by KeithHaynes

Once the venue is announced get on it straight away.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 🔴 UPDATED on 14:10 - Nov 12 with 2745 viewsKeithHaynes

Huddersfield Town: Lee Nicholls, Luke Mbete, Sorba Thomas, Jordan Rhodes, Josh Ruffels, Kaine Kesler-Hayden, David Kasumu, Jack Rudoni, Ben Jackson, Tom Lees (captain), Michal Helik.

Substitutes: Nicholas Bilokapic, Connor Mahoney, Duane Holmes, Brodie Spencer, Brahima Diarra, Loick Ayina, Danny Ward.

Swansea City: Steven Benda; Nathan Wood, Harry Darling, Ben Cabango; Joel Latibeaudiere, Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Ryan Manning; Ollie Cooper, Olivier Ntcham; Joel Piroe.

Substitutes: Andy Fisher, Michael Obafemi, Jamie Paterson, Luke Cundle, Armstrong Oko-Flex, Fin Stevens, Kyle Naughton.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 🔴 UPDATED on 14:19 - Nov 12 with 2725 viewsNotLoyal

The way Huddersfield have played this season they can’t surely be that good just because they sneaked a win at QPR ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 🔴 UPDATED on 14:23 - Nov 12 with 2712 viewsbuilthjack

I was saying 1-3, but have changed it to 1-4.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 🔴 UPDATED on 14:59 - Nov 12 with 2611 viewsFlashberryjack

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 🔴 UPDATED on 14:23 - Nov 12 by builthjack

I was saying 1-3, but have changed it to 1-4.

Can't see it myself, but I like your optimism.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 🔴 UPDATED on 15:12 - Nov 12 with 2583 viewsKeithHaynes

Leisurely start, anyone brought sun beds ?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 🔴 UPDATED on 15:21 - Nov 12 with 2534 viewsRichardO

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 🔴 UPDATED on 15:12 - Nov 12 by KeithHaynes

Leisurely start, anyone brought sun beds ?

20 mins how many times has the ball been played into box?
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 🔴 UPDATED on 15:50 - Nov 12 with 2404 viewsJohnw102

Horrible feeling we are going to give away silly goal on the break.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 🔴 UPDATED on 15:57 - Nov 12 with 2338 viewsAnotherJohn

I suppose we should be grateful for two or three reasonable efforts on goal, but how I yearn for more speed of thought and quality in the final third. We still look ponderous at times and waste many of the crosses we do put in (when not turning back). Also our high line has looked vulnerable against free kicks into our penalty box. Perhaps there will be more space when Huddersfield tire.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2022 15:59]
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 🔴 UPDATED on 15:58 - Nov 12 with 2327 viewsKeithHaynes

Usual, but to win this a little bit more effort maybe ?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 🔴 UPDATED on 16:01 - Nov 12 with 2281 viewsFlashberryjack

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 🔴 UPDATED on 15:50 - Nov 12 by Johnw102

Either that, or we get a player sent off

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 🔴 UPDATED on 16:09 - Nov 12 with 2234 viewsDr_Winston

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 🔴 UPDATED on 15:50 - Nov 12 by Johnw102

Doesn't even need to be a break. We've always got a ricket in us.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 🔴 UPDATED on 16:19 - Nov 12 with 2161 viewsAnotherJohn

Sloppy phase - has me a bit worried.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024