Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Jones is Red and White. He hates Pompey. 09:09 - Nov 14 with 2916 viewsericofarabia

It is Official

For those who don't do Twitter, Interview after a Luton game at Skatesmouth. A young Luton player got booed for supposedly time wasting whilst being taken off the pitch on a stretcher.
He goes as far as asking the press to quote him as stating that they showed a complete lack of class 👍
Nathan Jones is Red and White. He hates Pompey. on 09:31 - Nov 14 with 2873 viewsericofarabia

Nathan Jones is Red and White, Red and White, Red and White.
Nathan Jones is Red and White.
He HATES Pompey. ❤️

Beats the hell out if some crap effort being sung at Anfield for The New Boss👍
Nathan Jones is Red and White. He hates Pompey. on 18:25 - Nov 14 with 2719 viewskingslandstand1

Now that is class!!!
Nathan Jones is Red and White. He hates Pompey. on 17:04 - Nov 15 with 2506 viewsfranniesTache

I was just thinking the other day we don't mention the Skates enough in our songs and wouldn't it be novel to have one that did.
Nathan Jones is Red and White. He hates Pompey. on 17:41 - Nov 15 with 2469 viewsgrumpy

Nathan Jones is Red and White. He hates Pompey. on 17:04 - Nov 15 by franniesTache

I was just thinking the other day we don't mention the Skates enough in our songs and wouldn't it be novel to have one that did.

Premiership Football is dull and predictable particularly if you support a club that is trying to stay there on the cheap.
Nathan Jones is Red and White. He hates Pompey. on 21:25 - Nov 15 with 2362 viewsSaintNick

Nathan Jones is Red and White. He hates Pompey. on 17:41 - Nov 15 by grumpy

Premiership Football is dull and predictable particularly if you support a club that is trying to stay there on the cheap.

He comes from the Valleeeeys he f***ing hates Pompey, I suspect that there will be plenty of other truly original songs pop up over the next weeks

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Nathan Jones is Red and White. He hates Pompey. on 21:38 - Nov 15 with 2338 viewsgrumpy

Nathan Jones is Red and White. He hates Pompey. on 21:25 - Nov 15 by SaintNick

He comes from the Valleeeeys he f***ing hates Pompey, I suspect that there will be plenty of other truly original songs pop up over the next weeks

Can't wait......
Nathan Jones is Red and White. He hates Pompey. on 12:21 - Nov 16 with 2173 viewsfranniesTache

Nathan Jones is Red and White. He hates Pompey. on 17:41 - Nov 15 by grumpy

Don't disagree with that but our support is about as original as an own brand knock off these days, the songs are dull, the terrace culture non existent and every song is either a re-hash of one we've done before, something nicked from another club or mentions the skates.

Our support is as bad as i can remember in a long time.
Nathan Jones is Red and White. He hates Pompey. on 12:46 - Nov 16 with 2157 viewsBuggalugs

Nathan Jones is Red and White. He hates Pompey. on 12:21 - Nov 16 by franniesTache

Don't disagree with that but our support is about as original as an own brand knock off these days, the songs are dull, the terrace culture non existent and every song is either a re-hash of one we've done before, something nicked from another club or mentions the skates.

Our support is as bad as i can remember in a long time.

It certainly is. We really are just about as cringey as it gets.

Throw in all the issues on the rail network; the day out part of going has been completely battered. This season as a whole has been the crappest and most unenjoyable I can ever remember.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Login to get fewer ads

Nathan Jones is Red and White. He hates Pompey. on 16:12 - Nov 16 with 2099 viewsfranniesTache

Nathan Jones is Red and White. He hates Pompey. on 12:46 - Nov 16 by Buggalugs

It certainly is. We really are just about as cringey as it gets.

Throw in all the issues on the rail network; the day out part of going has been completely battered. This season as a whole has been the crappest and most unenjoyable I can ever remember.

It's weird how cringey it's all become, I swear it wasn't half as bad pre-covid, but for some reason we seem to have a new breed of soccer am/inbetweeners "bantz" supporters who seem to have no idea how to represent the city with any class.

Our away support looks more and more like Norwich pretending to be in Green Street, which to be fair justifies our desire to drink as far away from them as possible,

Saying that we do still have some top older lads and a smattering of decent nippers too, problem is the "influencers" from trowbridge, the vloggers and instagram casuaclones are by far and away the majority
Nathan Jones is Red and White. He hates Pompey. on 17:40 - Nov 16 with 2078 viewsDellHero_Would

Nathan Jones is Red and White. He hates Pompey. on 16:12 - Nov 16 by franniesTache

It's weird how cringey it's all become, I swear it wasn't half as bad pre-covid, but for some reason we seem to have a new breed of soccer am/inbetweeners "bantz" supporters who seem to have no idea how to represent the city with any class.

Our away support looks more and more like Norwich pretending to be in Green Street, which to be fair justifies our desire to drink as far away from them as possible,

Saying that we do still have some top older lads and a smattering of decent nippers too, problem is the "influencers" from trowbridge, the vloggers and instagram casuaclones are by far and away the majority

I agree with some of the things you say. It’s a generational thing. I’d put you in your mid 40s and some of the things you say make me cringe. I’m in my early 50s and did all the cliche stuff on the Milton in the late 70s and throughout the 80s as I grew up.

Your not going to get a load of 20 year olds singing meaningful football songs based around a Bob Dylan song, life moves on. Fair play to you for trying though. Good luck, as your swimming against the tide on that one. Up the Saints.

Poll: Wearing a mask

Nathan Jones is Red and White. He hates Pompey. on 18:30 - Nov 16 with 2043 viewsgrumpy

Nathan Jones is Red and White. He hates Pompey. on 17:40 - Nov 16 by DellHero_Would

I agree with some of the things you say. It’s a generational thing. I’d put you in your mid 40s and some of the things you say make me cringe. I’m in my early 50s and did all the cliche stuff on the Milton in the late 70s and throughout the 80s as I grew up.

Your not going to get a load of 20 year olds singing meaningful football songs based around a Bob Dylan song, life moves on. Fair play to you for trying though. Good luck, as your swimming against the tide on that one. Up the Saints.

'You're not going to get a load of 20 year olds singing meaningful football songs'

Too right, they're too busy looking at their phones.
If anything interesting happens they film it.
Nathan Jones is Red and White. He hates Pompey. on 19:13 - Nov 16 with 2009 viewscocklebreath

Sat in block 4 against Wednesday and heard small town in Portsmouth 3 times , it’s not just our Nippers

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Nathan Jones is Red and White. He hates Pompey. on 12:41 - Nov 17 with 1859 viewsfranniesTache

Nathan Jones is Red and White. He hates Pompey. on 17:40 - Nov 16 by DellHero_Would

I don't even want meaningful songs, i just want something that's not sh*t, and something not nicked.

Even better something that's actually about our city, instead of mentioning the skates.

It's really not a massive amount to ask surely?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024