Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sala 08:49 - Dec 3 with 8125 viewsBoundy

Can they pay what they owe , it appears they’ve run out of appeal options .A lot of monies owed to various agencies and the latest is they have run out of appeals

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Sala on 09:02 - Dec 3 with 2828 viewspencoedjack

Let’s hope they go bust.
Sala on 09:46 - Dec 3 with 2788 viewsmax936

Perhaps they'll offer to repay a £ a week.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sala on 10:02 - Dec 3 with 2773 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

They will find another way to appeal maybe using the Swiss court system?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Sala on 10:51 - Dec 3 with 2739 viewsonehunglow

Sala on 09:02 - Dec 3 by pencoedjack

Let’s hope they go bust.

I really do.
They are a stain on the game
Also ,we could strip away their support from the valleys

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sala on 11:29 - Dec 3 with 2715 viewsKeithHaynes

Sala on 10:51 - Dec 3 by onehunglow

I really do.
They are a stain on the game
Also ,we could strip away their support from the valleys

I think you may find the younger generations have already done that.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sala on 12:28 - Dec 3 with 2671 viewspencoedjack

Talking of the Bassey’s I see they had a turnout of 10000 for Peter Whittingham, that’s includes 800 Villa fans.

Whittingham was a very good player & come across a real likeable bloke, one of the only players in recent years who played for them that I believe would have fitted into our side.

I think 9000 Cardiff fans is a very poor turnout for a ‘club legend ‘ who died in such tragic circumstances.
Sala on 13:32 - Dec 3 with 2624 viewsKeithHaynes

Sala on 12:28 - Dec 3 by pencoedjack

Talking of the Bassey’s I see they had a turnout of 10000 for Peter Whittingham, that’s includes 800 Villa fans.

Whittingham was a very good player & come across a real likeable bloke, one of the only players in recent years who played for them that I believe would have fitted into our side.

I think 9000 Cardiff fans is a very poor turnout for a ‘club legend ‘ who died in such tragic circumstances.

Surprised me they had so much tbh.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sala on 13:51 - Dec 3 with 2593 viewsCatullus

What really sunned me was the rumour that Tan had spent as much defending this as the original bill was. he should have just paid the transfer fee aand saved the money. If he limps that debt on the club then that's even more moeny they owe him and much as we'd all love to see them bankrupt, why is it fair that owners can do these things?

I wonder if he's charging them any interest?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Sala on 14:15 - Dec 3 with 2577 viewspencoedjack

Sala on 13:32 - Dec 3 by KeithHaynes

Surprised me they had so much tbh.

Really Keith?

Whittingham (rightly) classed as club legend & only 9000 turn up.
Sala on 14:50 - Dec 3 with 2557 viewsBoundy

Sala on 10:02 - Dec 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

They will find another way to appeal maybe using the Swiss court system?

I believe the Supreme Court in Switzerland ruled against them

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Sala on 19:08 - Dec 3 with 2465 viewsReslovenSwan1

Sala on 14:50 - Dec 3 by Boundy

I believe the Supreme Court in Switzerland ruled against them

Love they neighbour it says in the good book. OK but this is football and an exception.

Swansea city is a Welsh south western Wales football club.

Our nearest club neighbours are Cardiff city. Say no more bad karma for them.

Our nearest International neighbours are England. Say no more bad karma for them.

On this Anglo friendly portal the biggest trumpeters for hate towards our club rivals are the biggest trumpeters for love to our nearest international rivals.

Hate Wales and the Welsh and be grateful to the English is the daily message.

I do not understand what Cardiff did wrong to be honest. If they had not insured Sala then why is Dalman still in charge?

Wise sage since Toshack era

Sala on 22:40 - Dec 3 with 2370 viewsDr_Parnassus

Sala on 19:08 - Dec 3 by ReslovenSwan1

Love they neighbour it says in the good book. OK but this is football and an exception.

Our nearest International neighbours are England. Say no more bad karma for them.

On this Anglo friendly portal the biggest trumpeters for hate towards our club rivals are the biggest trumpeters for love to our nearest international rivals.

I do not understand what Cardiff did wrong to be honest. If they had not insured Sala then why is Dalman still in charge?

“I do not understand what Cardiff did wrong to be honest. If they had not insured Sala then why is Dalman still in charge?”

What do you mean you don’t understand what they did wrong? They didn’t pay for him.

Give me your house, then watch me refuse to pay for it…

Let me know if you think I’m in the wrong.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Sala on 23:03 - Dec 3 with 2354 viewsSirjohnalot

Sala on 19:08 - Dec 3 by ReslovenSwan1

How did you know about my trumpet ?
Sala on 01:02 - Dec 4 with 2310 viewsReslovenSwan1

Sala on 23:03 - Dec 3 by Sirjohnalot

How did you know about my trumpet ?

My target was the the Merseyside expatriate with his daily denigration of the Welsh and certain flag wavers.

Sala on 01:18 - Dec 4 with 2308 viewsReslovenSwan1

Sala on 22:40 - Dec 3 by Dr_Parnassus

“I do not understand what Cardiff did wrong to be honest. If they had not insured Sala then why is Dalman still in charge?”

What do you mean you don’t understand what they did wrong? They didn’t pay for him.

Give me your house, then watch me refuse to pay for it…

Let me know if you think I’m in the wrong.

They have not paid for him yet that is true. However i do not think this is unreasonable. They are investigating all the legal issues involved and this takes time in such a complex case.

Why Swansea fans want them to go bust is beyond me. They are Swansea's biggest fixture and they have provided Swansea with TV income and high scoring matches.

Sala on 06:47 - Dec 4 with 2276 viewsDr_Parnassus

Sala on 01:18 - Dec 4 by ReslovenSwan1

They have not paid for him yet that is true. However i do not think this is unreasonable. They are investigating all the legal issues involved and this takes time in such a complex case.

Why Swansea fans want them to go bust is beyond me. They are Swansea's biggest fixture and they have provided Swansea with TV income and high scoring matches.

Nothing complex about it. Which part is complex exactly?

They owe Nantes, as has been obvious from the start.

The FA told them to pay, they refused. FIFA told them to pay, they refused. The tribunal has now told them to pay… have they done so yet?

Wanting them to pay their way is what people want. Buying other clubs star players and then refusing to pay for them is not something that should be celebrated.

If that is seen as acceptable then the game has gone to the dogs.

Sala on 10:46 - Dec 4 with 2198 viewsunion_jack

Sala on 06:47 - Dec 4 by Dr_Parnassus

Nothing complex about it. Which part is complex exactly?

They owe Nantes, as has been obvious from the start.

The FA told them to pay, they refused. FIFA told them to pay, they refused. The tribunal has now told them to pay… have they done so yet?

Wanting them to pay their way is what people want. Buying other clubs star players and then refusing to pay for them is not something that should be celebrated.

If that is seen as acceptable then the game has gone to the dogs.

And in fairness, their own fans say the same.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Sala on 11:12 - Dec 4 with 2177 viewsDr_Parnassus

Sala on 10:46 - Dec 4 by union_jack

And in fairness, their own fans say the same.

The sensible among them, yes.

There are however some that suggest he’s like “an Amazon purchase that didn’t arrive”, and that being the reason for them to refuse payment.

Of course Sala was not a purchase pending delivery, human trafficking is illegal. You don’t buy the player, you buy his registration.

That registration was bought by Cardiff and completed as confirmed by FIFA and the FAW.

The fact that while on personal leave to say goodbye to his friends and family - he died, is not reason to refuse to then pay for that registration that they already bought.

It was a flawed argument from minute one and no line of reasoning ever made any semblance of sense.

Sala on 14:12 - Dec 4 with 2111 viewsReslovenSwan1

Sala on 11:12 - Dec 4 by Dr_Parnassus

The sensible among them, yes.

There are however some that suggest he’s like “an Amazon purchase that didn’t arrive”, and that being the reason for them to refuse payment.

Of course Sala was not a purchase pending delivery, human trafficking is illegal. You don’t buy the player, you buy his registration.

That registration was bought by Cardiff and completed as confirmed by FIFA and the FAW.

The fact that while on personal leave to say goodbye to his friends and family - he died, is not reason to refuse to then pay for that registration that they already bought.

It was a flawed argument from minute one and no line of reasoning ever made any semblance of sense.

Mr Sala was not on personal leave. He was getting paid to collect the tools of his trade (his boots) and tie up loose ends relating to his transfer.

Nantes in my opinion failed in their 'duty of care'. They handed the player into the "sphere of influence " of an unauthorised agent who was working for them. The Agent was probably told by Nantes to nationally "take care of things for them". It was notionally part of the service. Sala it has been reported did not have to pay for the flight. It was included in the service.

Duty of care definition.

"In law, a duty of care is a legal obligation that is imposed on an individual. Duty of care requires adherence to a standard of reasonable care while performing any acts that could foreseeably harm others".

Unauthorised agent, reckless transport agent, unqualified pilot, ageing unsuitable aeroplane. Duty of care? I do not thinks so.

This is my laymen view on things and i stand to be corrected by legal experts of course.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2022 14:15]

Sala on 14:28 - Dec 4 with 2101 viewsjack247

Sala on 14:12 - Dec 4 by ReslovenSwan1

Mr Sala was not on personal leave. He was getting paid to collect the tools of his trade (his boots) and tie up loose ends relating to his transfer.

Nantes in my opinion failed in their 'duty of care'. They handed the player into the "sphere of influence " of an unauthorised agent who was working for them. The Agent was probably told by Nantes to nationally "take care of things for them". It was notionally part of the service. Sala it has been reported did not have to pay for the flight. It was included in the service.

Duty of care definition.

"In law, a duty of care is a legal obligation that is imposed on an individual. Duty of care requires adherence to a standard of reasonable care while performing any acts that could foreseeably harm others".

Unauthorised agent, reckless transport agent, unqualified pilot, ageing unsuitable aeroplane. Duty of care? I do not thinks so.

This is my laymen view on things and i stand to be corrected by legal experts of course.

Sent back to collect his boots 😆
Sala on 15:03 - Dec 4 with 2085 viewspencoedjack

Sala on 14:12 - Dec 4 by ReslovenSwan1

Duty of care definition.

Well there are a few courts that disagree with you & the crux of the matter is the Basseys have to add to their already massive debt with another 15 million & any interest.

It seems that the money Tan had claimed had been put to one side in case they lost their cost wasn’t & it’s been spent.

Anyway they seem to think there are loads of prospective buyers waiting to buy them.

Hope they go bust.
Sala on 15:17 - Dec 4 with 2068 viewsSuperjan

Sala on 14:28 - Dec 4 by jack247

Sent back to collect his boots 😆

Gone back to collect his boots 🤣
Sala on 15:27 - Dec 4 with 2052 viewsmax936

Sala on 15:17 - Dec 4 by Superjan

Gone back to collect his boots 🤣

Tools of his trade mun

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sala on 15:38 - Dec 4 with 2043 viewsSuperjan

Sala on 15:27 - Dec 4 by max936

Tools of his trade mun

Puts me in mind of Triggers broom …
Sala on 15:42 - Dec 4 with 2032 viewsReslovenSwan1

Sala on 15:38 - Dec 4 by Superjan

Puts me in mind of Triggers broom …

You have been in a comfy office too long perhaps in your flip flops?. All out door workers (including footballers and labourers) understand comfortable dry footwear is absolutely essential.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2022 15:43]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024