Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trains to Sutton United 14:44 - Dec 7 with 981 viewsGatekeeper

There are no Thameslink trains through West Sutton on Saturday due to engineering works around Tulse Hill. Southern services through Sutton are operating but only those that start or finish at Victoria.
Our new fans zone will be open for the game. I have been told the burgers are rather good!
Trains to Sutton United on 16:08 - Dec 7 with 962 viewsDaniel

Add to that a 3pm kick off and I've decided not to go to this game. Why nobody thought to move the kickoff so that we could get back home in time to watch the England game is beyond me. Half of the other League 2 games have been moved and the EFL had no objections.
Trains to Sutton United on 19:21 - Dec 7 with 924 viewswessex_exile

Trains to Sutton United on 16:08 - Dec 7 by Daniel

Add to that a 3pm kick off and I've decided not to go to this game. Why nobody thought to move the kickoff so that we could get back home in time to watch the England game is beyond me. Half of the other League 2 games have been moved and the EFL had no objections.

Sadly, I'll be doing the same Daniel. I had plans to go to Sutton, had even worked out pretty straightforward alternatives to get around the engineering works, but hadn't anticipated the clash with the England game. I don't know whether the clubs even discussed the option of a 1pm kick-off, but with Sutton selling Xmas lunch tickets to supporters, one can imagine even if such a conversation was had, they'd be reluctant to move the kick-off and mess up their catering arrangements? After all, a 3pm kick-off won't inconvenience the vast majority of their own supporters.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Trains to Sutton United on 23:48 - Dec 7 with 882 viewsnoah4x4

I too will be watching on I-Follow, as the Sutton Utd journey home clashes with a cricket club awards dinner, where we will now be showing the whole of the England v France game. If that goes to extra time, I reckon will can possibly claim a Guiness Book of Records entry for the most protracted cricket awards night ever. It's then likely to be a two day event, but then that's cricket.....
Trains to Sutton United on 13:46 - Dec 8 with 814 viewsWitham

I'm missing this one for a more important event - wife's birthday
Trains to Sutton United on 20:25 - Dec 9 with 681 viewsdurham_exile

Trains to Sutton United on 13:46 - Dec 8 by Witham

I'm missing this one for a more important event - wife's birthday

Absolutely right Witham.
Many Happy Returns to Mrs Witham.

I am missing the game attending a family celebration too.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024