Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mattball 08:23 - Dec 9 with 1209 viewsbwildered

Is MB struggling to change the ingrained culture of the U’s ?
A small improvement in home form but still a disaster away from home, changing the mentality of the squad is a major task and the pressure of failure more stark in their present position.
Can MB move the goalposts within, are the players good enough, or that being at the bottom the opposition feel that getting a positive result in ninety minutes is just normal .
Or is Mattball just not working yet ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Mattball on 09:11 - Dec 9 with 1190 viewsburnsieespana

Sadly my question would be, does MB have the experience to be able to do so?
Mattball on 20:22 - Dec 9 with 1121 viewsdurham_exile

MB needs time.

We should have won the games against Crewe and Mansfield.

Indeed we were the better team last Saturday but that is not enough to secure the points.

I would have liked to have seen Tovide alongside Appiah but MB is not yet brave enough for that.

Sutton is the acid test tomorrow. A team that had the Indian sign over us last year.

We must start to turn performances into victories on the road.

Gander Green Lane tomorrow is a good opportunity.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Mattball on 00:51 - Dec 10 with 1089 viewsRSCOSWORTH

I would say probably yes. It started with a lot of optimism and positivity but I'm not sure a great deal has changed if I'm being honest. The team is definitely good enough to get results at this level, they showed that at the end of last season, they're just bereft of confidence and belief and it shows. Orient are top of the table but they're nothing special. They're well organised and work hard but aren't blessed with loads of quality they've just got momentum. They go out there expecting to win football matches, we seem to go out there hoping not to lose. For me Bloomfield needs to work out how to get the best out of Chilvers, he's been one of our best and most consistent performers over the last few seasons and yet he's struggling to get on the pitch at the moment.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Mattball on 13:22 - Dec 10 with 984 viewsburnsieespana

After Hartlepool's result last night how we could do with a win today at Sutton.
Mattball on 06:15 - Dec 11 with 925 viewsbwildered

MATT Bloomfield was left bewildered over the penalty that was awarded against his Colchester United and ultimately led to them losing 1-0 at Sutton United, this afternoon.

It comes naturally to me, he’ll get use to it !!
[Post edited 11 Dec 2022 8:23]

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Mattball on 10:38 - Dec 11 with 870 viewsLeadbelly

Mattball on 06:15 - Dec 11 by bwildered

MATT Bloomfield was left bewildered over the penalty that was awarded against his Colchester United and ultimately led to them losing 1-0 at Sutton United, this afternoon.

It comes naturally to me, he’ll get use to it !!
[Post edited 11 Dec 2022 8:23]

It’s become second nature to a lot us in the least few seasons.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024